Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video (565 Views)

Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by Discovery4today: 7:53pm On Jan 09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CGlW4Ta7b8?si=zLWn8TAPxIt18ha1
Mummy Zee gifted gadgets;

2 infinity HOT 40
2 iPhone 13
2 iPhone 15
3 Laptops

Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by Discovery4today: 7:53pm On Jan 09
More
Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by Botragelad: 8:03pm On Jan 09
Aww. She's cute!
Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by hybrid77: 8:05pm On Jan 09
Good..

Who get her acc number? Let me drop small 50k there..

She was well brought up..I apprecuate her humility and faithfulness towards her husband..

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by garriAndsugar: 8:09pm On Jan 09
Abeg who go be my mummy zee like this na even if na mummy yee or qee I go manage am.

Una for dey leave voice over from this videos self
Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by Remijuice: 9:55pm On Jan 09
hybrid77:
Good..

She was well brought up..I apprecuate her humility and faithfulness towards her husband..
I wouldn't say, I'm well brought up. But if you could give her 49k and allow me have 1k. I will be very greatful...

1 Like

Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by Thugnificent(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09
hybrid77:
Good..

I appreciate your generosity kind sir
Re: Mummy Zee And Husband Unbox Their New Phone, Release Video by LikeAking: 2:17am On Jan 10
Good!

Men should learn from her hubby..

He didn’t ask her to cook for him, but only informed her about the free food he has been enjoying..

(1) (Reply)

The Good , Bad And Ugly. / Nairaland Parents: Will You Allow This? / Do The Impossible! Achieve The Impossible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.