Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Allege Fraud: Sterling Bank Fails To Refund Customer’s N99,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Allege Fraud: Sterling Bank Fails To Refund Customer’s N99,000 (68 Views)

Dangote Set To Refund $4.89B To CBN. / American Embassy Increases Visa Application Fee To N99,900 For Nigerians ONLY / Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allege Fraud: Sterling Bank Fails To Refund Customer’s N99,000 by Businesstimes23: 8:46pm On Jan 09
It seems the year 2024 is not starting well with some banks in Nigeria as they have been trailed with various allegations of stolen funds or failed transactions which has not been reversed for weeks or months.

One of such bank to get the axe of one of its customers is Sterling Bank as they have been alleged of failing to refund the sum of Ninety Nine Thousand naira (N99,000), belonging to one Adeniyi Oluwaseun since November 11, 2023.b

Businesstimes.ng observed that Adeniyi had to call out the bank via his social media handle after he had reported the issue to them and gotten several promises yet nothing was done about the money.

The constant complains by customers of some banks is becoming alarming these days as funds continue to miss without explanation or failed transactions are not reversed even in times of emergency.

With these development, it has gone to show that Nigerians are beginning to lose hope and seeking alternative source of saving their monies.

https://businesstimes.ng/allege-fraud-sterling-bank-fails-to-refund-customers-n99000/

Re: Allege Fraud: Sterling Bank Fails To Refund Customer’s N99,000 by matify83: 9:08pm On Jan 09
Hope it's not an AI generated message he was getting all along.

Aside my emergency funds deposit , i have little or no use for the banking system.

(1) (Reply)

All Africa Festival (AAF) Set To Make Its Debut In Abu Dhabi February 2024 / My Self / Do You Have Endsars Newspaper 20/10/2020. I Want To Buy Any One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.