Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku (25321 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Lagos EndSARS Panel Report: Sanwo Olu Deserves Commendation – Youth Alliance / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Jan 10
Even a thief is commending a thief for suspending a thief grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Blaze14k: 10:20am On Jan 10
Honestly he did so well. I criticise tinubu alot buh this move is really top notch I hope they don't start the usual cover up cos it will jeopardize his effort

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by buhariguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 10
good
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by incandescentena: 10:21am On Jan 10
Dialpad:
If not for greed, why would Atiku want to be a president at over 80yrs

Shutap

Don't throw away the baby with the bathe water, simple

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by amnesty7: 10:22am On Jan 10
JAMO84:
The one that always dress in black Will never do anything like this.
Make dem no ban you o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Kukutente23: 10:22am On Jan 10
APC
The APC has weaponised poverty and hunger to control the minds of the vulnerable masses, and it is even worse that they have devised a method to use poverty as an instrument of official corruption.”
This is the main gist
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Kukutente23: 10:23am On Jan 10
Blaze14k:
Honestly he did so well. I criticise tinubu alot buh this move is really top notch I hope they don't start the usual cover up cos it will jeopardize his effort
Is he the first president to suspend a minister or what exactly makes it top notch
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Blaze14k: 10:24am On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

Is he the first president to suspend a minister or what exactly makes it top notch

For the fact that he took me by surprise. Mind u she's one of his close allies
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by badoh(m): 10:25am On Jan 10
I expect the Permanent Secretary and Director of Finance of Humanitarian Ministry to also be placed on suspension. The Minister cannot singlehandedly take such decision without the input or connivance of these senior officers. They have been doing this illegal thing for a long time.
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Kukutente23: 10:27am On Jan 10
dibunotion:
Obi the chief mourner and complainer will never see good in any thing. I've noticed that he post almost everyday just to engage his ppl. Politics is beyond that and he should take a queue behind his boss Atiku
You what do you know about politics
Show us your certificate of return as a ward Councillor
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Dialpad: 10:27am On Jan 10
Read what you typed ... this time slowly ... does it make any sense ?

incandescentena:

Shutap

Don't throw away the baby with the bathe water, Ronu
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Obviouslyblunt: 10:27am On Jan 10
Godfullsam:
Obi left the group chat cool
tell me you didn’t read the article.
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Kukutente23: 10:28am On Jan 10
Blaze14k:

For the fact that he took me by surprise. Mind u she's one of his close allies
Close allies from where to where
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by zebszebs: 10:29am On Jan 10
Obasanjo under whom you served, sacked, prosecuted, and jailed a serving IGP (Tafa Balogun),
Prosecuted people like Grange (budget fraud in the Ministry of health) and S.A Afolabi (former campaign manager) for accepting bribes in the Sagem ID card project.

He even had issues wth you Atiku, for corruption.

So we should now praise Tinubu for only suspending a corrupt minister? when we know the worst that will happen to her is for her to be told "Go and sin no more"?

Don't make me annoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by FightingFalcon: 10:30am On Jan 10
At least he tried in this one....
Not like a certain man who would rather be a critic, gaining sympathy from his pathetic followers all in a bid to rule 9ja by force....It will not work....
Obi will never rule 9ja!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Blaze14k: 10:30am On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

Close allies from where to where

I really don't know were Ur going brother. Feels like u running some investigation on me 😂😂
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by fredoooooo: 10:31am On Jan 10
If OBJ has done that ,Oga you won't be in power today...
Let's go
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 10:32am On Jan 10
Atiku has finally become a sophisticated member of the opposition. The last herculean efforts of a dying political career. cheesy

Had it been he had shown this much concern for poor Nigerian's during Buhari's regime, perhaps we could have taken him seriously now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Jan 10
Digital Father of Corruption Commends Analog Father of Corruption over Suspension of Young Corrupt Breed Minister on Corruption
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by spiSeyi: 10:34am On Jan 10
Waziri has been back to his senses cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Karnice600: 10:35am On Jan 10
Featuredgist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/tinubu-deserves-commendation-for-suspension-of-betta-edus-atiku/amp/

Commend a thief for fishing out another thief.

Nigerian politics is one of her many diseases.
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Kukutente23: 10:35am On Jan 10
Blaze14k:

I really don't know were Ur going brother. Feels like u running some investigation on me 😂😂
grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Kukutente23: 10:42am On Jan 10
Kolamagic:
they dont need to be together for ages to be close allies.
If a woman that campaigned for tinubu and also got a ministerial position in his govt is not a close ally then i wonder what close allies means to you.
What the president did is commendable, its people like you that will still cry if he doesnt take any action against her.

Move on and stop typing what doesnt make sense.
She's a top member of APC and not Tinubu's close ally
No one has said it is not commendable. But to claim it is top notch is what I find befuddling
That said, you need to calm down. You're already getting worked up on an issue that's none of your business
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Iluvmycontr3: 10:42am On Jan 10
I don't support corruption and the present state of things, BUT DOES THE LIKES OF ATIKU REALLY HAVE THE MORAL STAND TO SAY MUCH IN THE ISSUE OF CORRUPTION?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by jattopeter(m): 10:44am On Jan 10
You dont need prophet to tell you ,He will run but the good news is he will run and fail.Let them give another person .
Stanleymaster1:
Hope Atiku no go run for 2027. That man don too run may he rest him no be flash.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Paul8344(m): 10:46am On Jan 10
You all are celebrating Tinubus as if he had alleviated 1million Nigerians from poverty.The likes of Gbajabiamila and co have been in the corrupt system for years, but suddenly turned good men.well, I commend Tinubu for this but he is being over celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Myhusband(m): 10:47am On Jan 10
Atiku 2027 loss, he will never forgive Tinubu grin

2027 defeat will end Atiku political ambition, even North won't vote for him because of the political arrangement between west and North and this one Tinubu have won the heart of average South south, their sons are in good ministry, the third citizen is from south south

2027 is gone except Tinubu continue to perform worse, and coalition and revolution join hands together

Buhari won 2015 election not just by political parties coalition only, ACN and CPC led a political revolution against Gej and the society key into it hence the victory, it might repeat itself in 2027 if Tinubu don't seat right
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by VinnyBaba: 10:49am On Jan 10
So Suspending a CORRUPT Political appointee is now a Big Achievement

Obasanjo FIRED the likes of Tafa Balogun, Fabian Osuji and Others,
Did he receive any Praise? sad

What is wrong with Atiku? sad

APC has dragged the Quality of Leadership down that any Small Gesture of their Govt is now Celebrated. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by VinnyBaba: 10:52am On Jan 10
Paul8344:
You all are celebrating Tinubus as if he had alleviated 1million Nigerians from poverty.The likes of Gbajabiamila and co have been in the corrupt system for years, but suddenly turned good men.well, I commend Tinubu for this but he is being over celebrated.

Commend what?

Shouldn't a CORRUPT appointee be Sacked in a Normal Democracy? sad

What are you commending him for? undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:53am On Jan 10
MrProlific95:
Commendation laced with beef
Bitterness attracts Hypertension, diabetes, Cancers and many more killer ailments so be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.