Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know (3056 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Spectators: 10:01pm On Jan 09
The relationship between Betta Edu and Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, you don’t know

The moment it became public knowledge that Betta Edu has been embezzling funds meant for vulnerable citizens, I knew Olubunmi Tunji Ojo would be very much involved. Having never held public office in Abuja, I knew that Olubunmi is her teacher and facilitator. Everyone in the corridors of power in Abuja knows that their relationship is not ordinary. I recall that on the day of their screening at the Senate, they drove in the same car and walked into the Senate building hand in hand. I also recall that they visited Senators prior to their screening together. Olubunmi has been around since 2019 when he became a Member representing his constituency in Ondo State, and because of his very active role in supporting Bros Gbaja in becoming Mr. Speaker, he was rewarded as Chairman of the NDDC Committee. The rest is history. Olubunmi never spends Naira. He is known to be one of the largest spenders of dollar bills in Abuja. It was this constant availability of dollars that attracted Betta to him in the first place.

Read details in link below...

https://spectatorsng.com/the-relationship-between-betta-edu-and-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-you-dont-know/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by MrProlific95: 10:03pm On Jan 09
Na when this story go end?

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by matify83: 10:25pm On Jan 09
Beer palour gist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by ruggedtimi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09
matify83:
Beer palour gist
thats what you people always say...When BBC makes a documentary on it,you guys will say, why did they wait this long

5 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by OROSENIWO: 11:28pm On Jan 09
Dumbest post ever published. No worth the resources wasted. Sounded more to me like discussions trending in a 99 standing 49 sitting Lagos "Molue" 911bus. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Throwback: 11:52pm On Jan 09
matify83:
Beer palour gist

Beer parlour gist even has more substance than this tale of suppositions.

All I read is the hallucination of an idle mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by NewDea4: 12:27am On Jan 10
Spectators:

The moment it became public knowledge that Betta Edu has been embezzling funds meant for vulnerable citizens, I knew Olubunmi Tunji Ojo would be very much involved. Having never held public office in Abuja, I knew that Olubunmi is her teacher and facilitator. Everyone in the corridors of power in Abuja knows that their relationship is not ordinary. I recall that on the day of their screening at the Senate, they drove in the same car and walked into the Senate building hand in hand. I also recall that they visited Senators prior to their screening together. Olubunmi has been around since 2019 when he became a Member representing his constituency in Ondo State, and because of his very active role in supporting Bros Gbaja in becoming Mr. Speaker, he was rewarded as Chairman of the NDDC Committee. The rest is history. Olubunmi never spends Naira. He is known to be one of the largest spenders of dollar bills in Abuja. It was this constant availability of dollars that attracted Betta to him in the first place.

https://spectatorsng.com/the-relationship-between-betta-edu-and-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-you-dont-know/

Patapata dem dey fück, e no go pass like that

They are useless smelling monkeys...Tinubu better sack the Tunji guy too

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Chicagograduate(m): 5:12am On Jan 10
It is not a coincidence.Tinubu knew that 90% of his appointees are corrupt and under EFCC investigation or questionable before he appointed them as ministers or selected them as senate President.
Is it his chief of staff gbajabiamila,Senate President Akpabio,APC chairman Ganduje,Minister Matawale,and their likes?It is not a coincidence at all.
Some of us rised an alarm that his appointees have corruption cases but he ignored our cry.Just few months to their appointment,our allegations are manifesting.

Firstly,with Apkabio sending (bribes to lawmakers bank accounts to screened ministers nominated by Tinubu) prayers to lawmakers mailboxes.
The ministers are recouping back their bribes from public funds.

They brought in the corruption from Lagos State to federal government.
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Starhearts: 5:34am On Jan 10
Spectators:

U re not smart enough...

Stop gibberish... u copy my write up on nairaland.com... am d first d first wrote d story ..

U copy me words 4 words .... haba .... shame on u ...
U can't grow like diz... anyway l have 4give u
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Starhearts: 5:44am On Jan 10
U re not smart enough.
U copy my write up words for words

I post my write up on d column of ... https://www.nairaland.com/7963613/betta-edu-arrives-efcc-headquarters/1#127854923.. arround 12.10pm January 9...

Pple can verify d write ✍up ....

D OP cant grow with diz attitudes... imagine words 4 words oooo. By dere fruits we shall knw dem...
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Ofemannnu: 5:48am On Jan 10
Chicagograduate:
It is not a coincidence.Tinubu knew that 90% of his appointees are corrupt and under EFCC investigation or questionable before he appointed them as ministers or selected them as senate President.
Is it his chief of staff gbajabiamila,Senate President Akpabio,APC chairman Ganduje,Minister Matawale,and their likes?It is not a coincidence at all.
Some of us rised an alarm that his appointees have corruption cases but he ignored our cry.Just few months to their appointment,our allegations are manifesting.

Firstly,with Apkabio sending (bribes to lawmakers bank accounts to screened ministers nominated by Tinubu) prayers to lawmakers mailboxes.
The ministers are recouping back their bribes from public funds.

They brought in the corruption from Lagos State to federal government.
All of these people are babies in corruption compared to Obi who stole Anambra money and siphoned it into Fidelity bank where he is a beneficiary.
He was also named in the international Pandora papers for diverting Anambra people's money into his family's businesses.
One will wonder why he is still walking free with these monumental financial infractions and embezzlement.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by adecz: 6:03am On Jan 10
Knowing her origin, you can be sure
that the guy is shining and slamming👉👌
her "Kongo" 😉😉😉😉
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Pinicop(m): 6:12am On Jan 10
Wow
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by IVORY2009(m): 6:16am On Jan 10
Useless blogger looking for traffic
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by NoGreeForAnyhod: 8:10am On Jan 10
Ofemannnu:

All of these people are babies in corruption compared to Obi who stole Anambra money and siphoned it into Fidelity bank where he is a beneficiary.
He was also named in the international Pandora papers for diverting Anambra people's money into his family's businesses.
One will wonder why he is still walking free with these monumental financial infractions and embezzlement.

That one looted his state and ran to Lagos to spend the loot while his people also ran to Lagos to slave for Lagos indegenes who do not work but just so Owambe Parties

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:14am On Jan 10
Spectators:

Do you know that This is character assassination and you could be sued and jailed for unsubstantiated claims and allegations.
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:55am On Jan 10
matify83:
Beer palour gist
Lolol. Serious beer parlour gist.
Re: The Relationship Between Betta Edu And Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, You Don’t Know by bdon12: 12:52pm On Jan 10
So u mean ojo is chopping d kpekus of betta?

(1) (Reply)

Can Democracy Work In Africa? / Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria / FROM THE HORSES MOUTH: HOW I WAS ARRESTED - BY JAMES IBORI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.