Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually. (297 Views)

I Need $500 To $1,000 Bitcoin Urgently / BEST COURSE to $1,000 in Affiliate Marketing: FREE FOR Those HUNGRY for a change / Yam Export Can Fetch $8 Billion Annually For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually. by Transpose: 3:18am On Jan 10
One of the inspiring success stories I love is the story of this guy called Craig Clemens.

He is the co-founder of a company known as Golden Hippo that makes about $1B per year.

So, here is the story.

A few years before Craig launched Golden Hippo, he was working as an email copywriter for a guy called Eben Pagan.

For that, Eben was paying him $4000 a month.

But then Craig DID something that led to a new business that generated $1m in sales within 4 hours.

That same thing he did is a BIG part of why their company now makes $1B a year.

AND...that same thing he did is how I was able to make my first N1m in a day.

I have documented a guide that will lead you by the hand and show you the exact process it took me to go from earning N17k per month to earning over N1M in a single day via the same business model I learned from Craig Clemens.

His name is Kassy Jacob. He is Africa's most sought-after digital entrepreneur and business coach. He has trained over 2000 people via his Free business webinars and presentations. He would be giving access to his free guide to help you kickstart the year 2024 with new energy and skills to earn more.
Send a whatsapp DM via the line on the image below this post and request his Free Guide Now!

Re: He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually. by Transpose: 9:45am On Jan 10
An income stream that is recursive — that is, one that will continually yield returns, is basically what every smart person should work towards in 2024.
Re: He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually. by SavageResponse(m): 11:42am On Jan 10
Awon affiliate marketers
Re: He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually. by Fa44me: 4:48am On Jan 14
SavageResponse:
Awon affiliate marketers

Affiliate what? Make l matey dey go l beg

(1) (Reply)

Would You Be Like Mr Anthony??? / The Secret 2 Become WEATHY (real Estate / I Will Teach You To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.