Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death (18315 Views)

Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Jan 10
Until a very strict law is passed, the truck drivers will never stop their madness.

R. I. P
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by famousroland(m): 9:19am On Jan 10
And they were best friends...Childhood friends
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Uptown22: 9:22am On Jan 10
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Smyk13: 9:25am On Jan 10
This their closeness wey look like sey na LGB*&* them be so. Anyway, I hope sey dem go find rest where Baba God choose to keep them sha!
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Justkatty(f): 9:32am On Jan 10
Kai!!! This is heartbreaking cry
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Necrophagia: 9:36am On Jan 10
Proof or this is big lie
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Brimstone77: 9:36am On Jan 10

May their souls rest in peace...

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by adecz: 10:04am On Jan 10
❗️❗️❗️ Shocking ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Joeuc1: 10:12am On Jan 10
May the almighty God forgive their sins and give them eternal rest.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by Demigod22: 10:26am On Jan 10
Damn! This is so heartwrecking. I hate seeing students die. The suffering, frustration and hunger and then this is it?

Beautiful souls, family was hoping on them. These ones have goals, dreams and ambition this year, they have resolution this year too.

May their souls find peace with their maker.

God, please do not put our daily bread where it will take our life.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by victorikpe(m): 10:46am On Jan 10
post=127867528:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/truck-crushes-two-students-of-akwa-ibom-polytechnic-to-death-2.html

May their souls rest in the bossom of God Almighty, Amen
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by lomprico(m): 11:17am On Jan 10
Syis:
This is a sad news. Two beautiful souls bodies cut short
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by EbenezerTriumph: 2:06pm On Jan 10
Smyk13:
This their closeness wey look like sey na LGB*&* them be so. Anyway, I hope sey dem go find rest where Baba God choose to keep them sha!
na this comment I been dey look for
I feel say na only me notice am
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by bluefilm: 3:14pm On Jan 10
Chai

What a waste of pussies!
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by imagrg(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10
So sad how the forces of nature propelled by man's ineptitude can waste humans who have overtime developed themselves to meet with life challenges.

See wasted kpekus!

E pain me...biko! sad
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by ITDarrell(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10
silvoclaira:
The driver was reckless, but how motorable is the Ikot Inyang village junction, along Aba Road in Ikot Ekpene Local Government Area? That also goes to how Nigeria roads have become death traps

RIP
The driver should drive the road according to the condition of the road.
Not speeding on a shallow busy road
Re: Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death by ini4brandon(m): 10:36am On Jan 11
I knew one of them, Irene Edwin. I was her client where she was worked before enrolling in Ikot Esurua.
She was very beautiful, well mannered and honest. Served her customers diligently and professionally.
The last time we met, she said with excitement in her eyes, "Sir, I have gotten admission to read Laboratory Science at AkwaPoly"..... I wished her well and we parted.
Never knew that would be the last time. Sad loss indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAA Grounds Flights In New York Due To Low Visibility (photos) / Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow / Guarantor Form For Nigerian Passport"applicant Lives In London"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.