Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police (19899 Views)

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Sermwell(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10
jaxxy:
Davido has been there for Tiwa right from time, it is ridiculous for her to handle issues this way especially knowing the reason Davido was upset with her is very valid. I expected her to sort issues out with him privately.

How can u support a woman who denys a father rights to his child because a ridiculous nanny fees even when he pays her school fees and many other bills in her life?

Even when wizkid wasn't paying a dime he was never denied from see his son by his babymama.
Davido is a dangerous fellow to let that threat to slide!!

Have you forgotten how some men died mysteriously within his circle!?? Make the guy squad no go off Tiwa without traces!! She really needed to speak up!!

Me sef no trust Davido!
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Ossaiman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10
Wizkid and Linda Ikeji...
Joidi:
This is where Wiz Kid is sightly different from Davido. You never hear of such complain from him

We make Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/ycGC26moPUonaHWN7
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Sermwell(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10
Oboto700:
Pls someone should help me with a laptop.. pls.. I want to go into programing.. pls
Only laptop?? You don't want a brand new Maybach or mansion in Lekki?

1 Like

Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by gassbee: 12:18pm On Jan 10
Beverlyjean:

Story....even if he kills someone..... u really don't know how the world works
let it be established and confirmed that he killed someone, u wil know d world does not work d way u think
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Artscollection: 12:41pm On Jan 10
SoNature:
Tiwa Savage and Davido are having issues and it's normal. Let this happen between two Igbo artists, you will hear some lunatics say that Igbos hate themselves. This country has a lot of sick people.

Please you people should stop dragging igbos into petty issues. It is possible You are not from SE though
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Balistic4: 12:53pm On Jan 10
iswallker:

If they call you to come and back up the claims you made in a petition and you refuse to show up...the case will die a natural death....

Find other things to do than this justice for mobad undecided
I think you're the one that is jobless here. You're the bitter soul that has anger written all over his post. Where did you see in my post that I wrote justice for mohbad? Useless person forming rubbish
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10
Sermwell:

Davido is a dangerous fellow to let that threat to slide!!

Have you forgotten how some men died mysteriously within his circle!?? Make the guy squad no go off Tiwa without traces!! She really needed to speak up!!

Me sef no trust Davido!

So na Davido kill them abi? See mumu talk
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by CaptainFM1: 12:56pm On Jan 10
Daystar7:

And if not true? Why did you stop at if true? Evil human, you want it to be true so bad u can't wait to destroy what u can never build. It's easy. Start with the Ajoke that claim she's TBJ's daughter that was born outside wedlock. Where's DNA test to prove, where's her mother, where's those that knows her mother? Since she claimed to be inside synagogue that makes her an insider, where are the people that knows she's TBJ's daughter? She can't be the only one that knew her true identity. How did she even trace her father and got access into Scoan and lived there? Was she born before TBJ married Evelyn Joshua or after? However Evelyn must have known her if she's truly TBJ's daughter and his Three daughters would also know they have a half sister. I'm surprised they didn't bring a secret son too to make the story sweet well well, perhaps they know that 'll be credulous. This matter no long, Ajoke alone is enough instrument to use to burst everything. After all she was born out of wedlock and her father knew who she was, allowed her to stay in Scoan but kept their relationship secret and tormented her. So she should burst everything by bringing her mum along with a DNA test. If they don't have one they can easily conduct one now. This is 2024, science don make all this things easy

First, the church should come publicly to deny the allegations.

Secondly, I can't start with anybody. It's not my duty to do investigation for the authorities. We can only demand them to do the right thing.

Lastly, I pray not to get myself so controversial in the world...,although I'm also human. Irrespective, we must demand for justice for the livings and the deads.

Back to your question as highlighted above.....
And if found not to be true, then BBC should be sued and all the people featured in the documentary should also be charged accordingly.

In any case, justice must be seen to be properly done to this case.
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by GABRIEL6036: 12:59pm On Jan 10
The fear of another mohbad saga, is the beginning of wisdom for police
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Khyrvxjzy: 1:04pm On Jan 10
immortalcrown:
I know the police will quickly respond to the petition because Tiwa is richer than Mohbad. Another reason is that the police will eat from both the accused and the accuser since Tiwa and Dave are rich. NPF don cast.

Tiwa is smart here. She knows that Dave is a wizard in doing serious things without living traces. And he has managed to steal the hearts of the majority of his fans who will always die in his defense even when there are visible tiny traces.

Dave will likely not issue a public statement on this because Tiwa has double-crossed him.

The public sees this as an ordinary dispute between two celebrities. But if Tiwa and Dave were Igbo, fools will say, "Igbo people hate themselves". Misguided Igbo people who accept the narrative are yet to learn.

you carry tribe enter this

i need double my hatred
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by CaptainFM1: 1:06pm On Jan 10
Daystar7:

And if not true? Why did you stop at if true? Evil human, you want it to be true so bad u can't wait to destroy what u can never build. It's easy. Start with the Ajoke that claim she's TBJ's daughter that was born outside wedlock. Where's DNA test to prove, where's her mother, where's those that knows her mother? Since she claimed to be inside synagogue that makes her an insider, where are the people that knows she's TBJ's daughter? She can't be the only one that knew her true identity. How did she even trace her father and got access into Scoan and lived there? Was she born before TBJ married Evelyn Joshua or after? However Evelyn must have known her if she's truly TBJ's daughter and his Three daughters would also know they have a half sister. I'm surprised they didn't bring a secret son too to make the story sweet well well, perhaps they know that 'll be credulous. This matter no long, Ajoke alone is enough instrument to use to burst everything. After all she was born out of wedlock and her father knew who she was, allowed her to stay in Scoan but kept their relationship secret and tormented her. So she should burst everything by bringing her mum along with a DNA test. If they don't have one they can easily conduct one now. This is 2024, science don make all this things easy

Inspite of all these you wrote, don't you think that's why the appropriate authority should step in and if BBC is found to have erred, they can be penalised accordingly. If not for anything, atleast for the image of the dead prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by immortalcrown(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10
Khyrvxjzy:
you carry tribe enter this. i need double my hatred
Ride on.
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Princezibk: 1:35pm On Jan 10
Necrophagia:
If na me be Davido , no need to make noise

I don send hit squad mount bounty for her head for street

Within a day she go day 6ft

Woman no fit threaten my life

She day vex say Davido no pipe am
You’re a disgrace to humanity and I’m also sure your mom feels the same ….

Bloody riffraff !!! Can you reread what you just typed ?? I’m sure you’re a ritualist or from those aimless Frats ,,, hissssss 😏😏😏
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Princezibk: 1:39pm On Jan 10
immortalcrown:
I know the police will quickly respond to the petition because Tiwa is richer than Mohbad. Another reason is that the police will eat from both the accused and the accuser since Tiwa and Dave are rich. NPF don cast.

Tiwa is smart here. She knows that Dave is a wizard in doing serious things without living traces. And he has managed to steal the hearts of the majority of his fans who will always die in his defense even when there are visible tiny traces.

Dave will likely not issue a public statement on this because Tiwa has double-crossed him.

The public sees this as an ordinary dispute between two celebrities. But if Tiwa and Dave were Igbo, fools will say, "Igbo people hate themselves". Misguided Igbo people who accept the narrative are yet to learn.
You’re just misyarning !!! Even the Top celebrities in the first world have bloody disputes but it’s normal …

Maybe IGBO 🚬 dey worry you
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Beuberry(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10
immortalcrown:

No bring igbó or Igbo (weed) here. Tiwa and Davido could be from any tribe.
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Oboto700(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10
Sermwell:

Only laptop?? You don't want a brand new Maybach or mansion in Lekki?
no just laptop thanks God bless you
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by iswallker(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10
Balistic4:

I think you're the one that is jobless here. You're the bitter soul that has anger written all over his post. Where did you see in my post that I wrote justice for mohbad? Useless person forming rubbish

Sorry bro - didn't mean to hurt you..
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Cromagnon: 2:34pm On Jan 10
Emman08:
Now it's a rich and famous person, Nigerian Police are doing the right thing - investigation before taking action.

If na poor man now they will first arrest, indefinitely imprison and then commence investigation.. bloody clowns
You think police care about poor ppl abroad? 😂
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by thatigboman: 2:44pm On Jan 10
Joidi:
This is where Wiz Kid is sightly different from Davido. You never hear of such complain from him

We make Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/ycGC26moPUonaHWN7
didn't linda ikeji petition police concerning wizkid?
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by guru90: 3:07pm On Jan 10
Emman08:
Now it's a rich and famous person, Nigerian Police are doing the right thing - investigation before taking action.

If na poor man now they will first arrest, indefinitely imprison and then commence investigation.. bloody clowns

Exactly.
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Jaxefij: 4:22pm On Jan 10
Whatisurproblem:
you people can see how useless Nigerian police are! No investigation into plateau killing, No investigation into kidnapping across the country, but to get money from the two fools, they Lunches full scale investigation.

That's how USELESS zio-western terrorists are.

Thank God for Boss Vlad.
He is putting them in their place, demonic lgbTHIEVES & other degenerate lunatics will no longer dictate to sane/sovereign nations...

Stay tuned.
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10
Jaxefij:

That's how USELESS zio-western terrorists are.

Thank God for Boss Vlad.
He is putting them in their place, demonic lgbTHIEVES & other degenerate lunatics will no longer dictate to sane/sovereign nations...

Stay tuned.
I don't understand you oh
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Jaxefij: 8:39pm On Jan 10
Whatisurproblem:
I don't understand you oh

The western terrorists you worship are doomed 💯

Meanwhile, check the Epstein client list for your faves.

Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by BeeNG3: 4:44am On Jan 11
Baba no get your time
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Jeboy(m): 6:36am On Jan 12
Hope you know the implication of your statement. When the trouble comes na your mama and papa go dey run up and down to bail you. E fit be say you never even see 2 square meals chop like this you dey find trouble on top.

Necrophagia:
If na me be Davido , no need to make noise

I don send hit squad mount bounty for her head for street

Within a day she go day 6ft

Woman no fit threaten my life

She day vex say Davido no pipe am
Re: We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police by Whatisurproblem(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13
Jaxefij:

The western terrorists you worship are doomed 💯

Meanwhile, check the Epstein client list for your faves.
hope you are already Standing with Yemen? Because in the coming days, almighty Yemenis will have to move to refugee camp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Fan Joins Jidenna On Stage During Tour, Gives Erotic Dance Moves (video) / Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.