Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido (67804 Views)

We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by officialwdhtv: 4:10pm On Jan 09
Tiwa Savage reportedly files petition against Davido

Information reaching us confirms that Tiwa Savage has petitioned The Commissioner of Police against Davido.

According to report, the petition is dated today, 9th January, 2024.

Read all details stated in the petition and reasons leading to the petition.

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido Over Alleged Threats

Nigerian music sensation Tiwa Savage has reportedly filed a petition against fellow musician Davido over alleged threats of assault.

Tiwa Savage in the petition addressed to the Lagos Commissioner of Police and dated January 9 detailed her concerns about the Davido’s behavior.

In the petition, Tiwa detailed the alleged threats and derogatory messages received from Davido.

She claimed that on December 23, she posted a picture with Sophia Momodu on her Instagram Story, prompting Davido to send messages to her manager, advising her not to worry and refrain from speaking about him.

According to Tiwa Savage, Davido’s messages contained disrespectful and derogatory words, leading her to respond and ask him not to reach out to her.

The artist further asserted that the situation escalated with calls and messages from mutual connections, questioning her relationship with Sophia Momodu, with Davido allegedly warning her to be careful in Lagos as he intended to “f**k [her] up.”

The petition reads partly: “I am writing to bring to your attention a distressing situation involving myself, Tiwatope Omolara Savage and David Adeleke,” the petition reads in part.

“On the 23rd of December, I made a post which included myself and Sophia Momodu on my Instagram Story.

“And MR. DAVID ADELEKE sent messages to my manager who’s also part of his management team that I shouldn’t worry and should never say a word to him and that I was taunting him, uttering very disrespectful, malicious and derogatory words to my person.

“I responded to MR. DAVID ADELEKE’s message and told him not to reach out to me especially as I feel like I have been there for him and his daughter, Imade and more importantly when he lost his son.

“The events of that day have also led to a barrage of calls and messages from our mutual connections, asking me what I did to MR. DAVID ADELEKE that he’s upset that I chose to maintain a relationship with Imade’s mother, Sophia Momodu who he’s having issues with.

“And also painting the exchange to look like I was the aggressor. He has also told our mutual connections to warn me to be careful in Lagos because he was going to f**k me up.

“This is beginning to feel like some form of online and offline harassment not just to me but also members of my team.

“The actions of MR. DAVID ADELEKE are unethical and can be viewed as a direct threat to my rights to life, privacy and dignity of my person as guaranteed in Chapter 4 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended),

“And are also in contravention of Section 24(2)(a) of the Cybercrime (Prohibition, Prevention, Etc.) Act, 2015.

“I therefore would like to make this complaint, and to state that in the event that anything untoward or harmful were to happen to me or any member of my family, I will like the members of the Nigerian Police Force to hold MR. DAVID ADELEKE responsible.

“I am available to answer any questions or provide any additional information regarding this matter.

“Please find attached screenshot images of the exchange between myself and MR. DAVID ADELEKE for your perusal”.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Septagon: 4:12pm On Jan 09
Lol.

Hadley chase available

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by God1000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09
Are they fighting?

Davido is childish

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Artiiclebeast: 4:28pm On Jan 09
Immature Davido.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by adesegun121(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09
No gree for anybody

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by accordadoga25(f): 4:35pm On Jan 09
Hehehe

The battle of the mightiest.

Ija awon alagbara.

Una go settle laslas

25 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by 4tomandchi: 4:36pm On Jan 09
It’s really scary what power and fame can cause.

I pray we don’t have another celebrity casualty this year.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Jewessgratitud3: 4:36pm On Jan 09
Stop taunting him with Sophia that's all he's asking. This woman your own is too much.

I read on Facebook yesterday that she accused Davido of abandoning IMADE and I just knew Sophia is feeding her with such news and this was why Davido unfollowed her.

Davido should not even have anything to do with Tiwa considering her closeness with Sophia because the latter can easily enter Davido and Chioma through her.

Stop taunting him. You that is soliciting for Sophia, how many times did Jamals father send you money for his upkeep? Busy body.

How many times have they seen Chioma making drama,,? Even when Davido left her, she no make noise for one day. Very peaceful and beautiful girl unlike these two ugly ducklings.

251 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by mrrandomguy: 4:36pm On Jan 09
Tiwa Savage quickly files petition, while her mumu enstranged husband is ranting about him waiting for Grammy to end before dealing with Davido. Truly truly, Tiwa Savage has used TeeBilz's destiny. She has collected his trousers and gave him mini skirt. Fear women that wear waistbead. Run if they have tattoos and colored hair.

Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Obakoolex(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by popweezy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09
E be like say this year go long pass December oh.. grin gbas-gbos left and right. Everybody just dey vex anyhow

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Sunofgod(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09
I'm sure she caught aids from him.....and gave him gonorrhea in return.

Both are Hoes!

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by BOSSkesh(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09
Another Wahala

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Jan 09
The artist further asserted that the situation escalated with calls and messages from mutual connections, questioning her relationship with Sophia Momodu, with Davido allegedly warning her to be careful in Lagos as he intended to “f**k [her] up.”
Is this boy a woman beater or what?
Let him try nonsense with Tiwa, make we grill am like Barbecue.
Who exchanges such words with women?
Grow up David and keep giving us good songs.
Ignoring females hit them more than words.
Talking from Experience.
Sisi Yewande of @MANNA say so.
Let peace reign.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by chikason22(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09
Why

Big men in the industry favorite snack.
If you know you know.
🤐🤐

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 4:36pm On Jan 09
Davido still in-love with Sophia

Real men know that, when a man is still concerned about the company his Ex or baby mama keeps, he is still craving that pvssy!

Same happened to Portable!

They cannot just let go!

Why does he still give a fvck about a lady you claim to have nothing to do with!

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by handsomeyinka(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Siberia01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09
cool

Good for them

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by GeneralPula: 4:37pm On Jan 09
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by STEWpid(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09
Chai..

What a yeyebrity kollabou!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by illicit(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09
Attache

🕶️

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by saddler: 4:37pm On Jan 09
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by freemonts87: 4:38pm On Jan 09
So the gist be say she post pic with Davido babymama and davido no like am angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38pm On Jan 09
God1000:
Are they fighting?
...... e be like so 🤔

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by TheWinterBird(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09
Wasn't TeeBills or whatever his name threatening Davido yesterday as well? So if Davido is also saying his own, then they're all guilty of threatening each other. What exactly happened between these people that they're threatening each other? I thought their kids were friends and all...

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by handsomeyinka(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09
God1000:
Are they fighting?

No they are singing..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Shattuck(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09
Wetin dey happen, davido has some growing up to do

24 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by callmevirus(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Babangidapikin: 4:39pm On Jan 09
grin I thought they were planning to be Future Father in-law and Mother in-law ..na wa o ....

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Gadafii: 4:39pm On Jan 09
Davido and wahala

Make that young man dey calm down

Shey be tiwa and Wizzy been Dey chill and hang out, rumour even has it dem draw oils from each other multiple times

He reach Davido time dem sue am😭😭😂😂

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.