Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 (2365 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Roving1: 11:19am On Jan 10
In one week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 Years – Reno Omokri Says And Listed

Nigerian influencer and host of popular TV Show Reno Omokri took to his Media page X has he listed must achieve things Tinubu does in a week.

Follow the Money scandal and Suspension of the minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Dismissal of Some CEO.

Reno tweeted: In one week, President Tinubu;

•Suspended an errant minister
•Summoned another minister over a controversial contract
•Reduced his travel entourage and dramatically cut costs
•Dismissed two CEOs of federal parastatals for gross negligence
•Acted on the six weeks degree for cash program by blocklisting Benin and other nations
•Announced plans to build a new Chinese-built steel plant in Nigeria
•Launched the automated passport portal
•Cleared the ₦12 billion outstanding for the Super Eagles and other national teams
•Began paying the wage support benefits to civil servants
•Disbursed ₦105.5 billion for 266 road repairs

Click Below Link To Read Full Details

https://rovingupdates.com/in-one-week-president-tinubu-did-what-buhari-administration-cant-achieve-in-8-years-reno-omokri-says-and-listed/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by judatech: 11:26am On Jan 10
How much are they paying Reno to ass-lick...
Did Tinubu lift heavy weights while doings any of these things...
If he doesn't do all things why is he there in the first place?
He just gives orders and everything is done...
Buhari's abysmal dullness and failure will make any successor of his look like a genius.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by rejoice4eva(m): 11:30am On Jan 10
In the country of the blinds, one eye person is a king.

9 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by kestolove95(m): 11:37am On Jan 10
Buhari really scatter this country, took us 16yrs back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by TopBanter: 11:40am On Jan 10
rejoice4eva:

In a Country of bigots and sadists who can never see good and progressive deeds, because such has been done by those they hate, then Reno is king along with others who are progressive, optimistic and positive in outlook plus have no problem giving credit when and to whom due..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by TopBanter: 11:41am On Jan 10
kestolove95:

More like 50 years back IMO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by JagabanB: 11:58am On Jan 10
TopBanter:

More like 50 years back IMO.
Can u tell us what Nigerîà was like 50 years ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Chinjo2: 12:00pm On Jan 10
In fact, I commend Tinubu on this.
Tinubu should ensure there is no sacrad cow in his government.
He should also revisit the gandolar case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by lilvicky68(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10
rejoice4eva:
Well said

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Faiththatworks(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10
It's very very unfair Uncle Reno Omokri hasn't been recognized by Asiwaju.
Uncle Reno Omokri is a Nigerian and despite his insult to Asiwaju during the campaigns,I believe he has demonstrated good faith to The government in Power.
I will love to have someone like Reno Omokri in my corner any day,any time.
His loyalty to President Jonathan shows he's a man who is committed to a cause even when it's unpopular.
Back to the matter,I also celebrate Asiwaju for all the achievement he has done in the last one week,I see some people trying to play down these achievement, although it may seem very very little,but Baba Buhari made governance look like rocket science.
Baba Buhari didn't have the aura of someone in Charge,I remember how every sporting competition was an embarrassment to Nigerians.
The teams always had issues of bonuses and payment of their dues. What about the currency swap issues that Baba Buhari just refused to accede to the request of Nigerians and give an extension.
Governance is really really easy and that's what Asiwaju is showing in his actions and I think we should praise him so he can continue to do more.
God bless Nigeria....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by rejoice4eva(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10
TopBanter:

In a Country of bigots and sadists who can never good and progressive deeds, because such has been done by those they hate, then Reno is king along with others who are progressive, optimistic and positive in outlook plus have no problem giving credit when and to whom due..
You people love to celebrate mediocrity at idiosyncrasies level.
For your information, a dirty hand will find it difficult to wash a dirty clothes clean.
Stop the hypocrisy for once and stop worshipping failures and corrupt people in power.
We are not moved by the grandstanding of any corrupt government

5 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by pharmagba: 12:37pm On Jan 10
kestolove95:

At least with one eye we go know say we dey road, not inside the bush or going back

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by CandidAdmin(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10
Whether APC likes it or not, Bubu na failure. The biggest in the world.

4 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Bobloco: 2:08pm On Jan 10
Roving1:
In one week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 Years – Reno Omokri Says And Listed

Nigerian influencer and host of popular TV Show Reno Omokri took to his Media page X has he listed must achieve things Tinubu does in a week.

Follow the Money scandal and Suspension of the minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Dismissal of Some CEO.

•Acted on the six weeks degree for cash program by blocklisting Benin and other nations
•Cleared the ₦12 billion outstanding for the Super Eagles and other national teams

https://rovingupdates.com/in-one-week-president-tinubu-did-what-buhari-administration-cant-achieve-in-8-years-reno-omokri-says-and-listed/

So Tinubu was sworn in 8 weeks ago

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by commoditiesnig: 2:09pm On Jan 10
He really did well
Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by KwuoteYourFada: 2:15pm On Jan 10
Faiththatworks:
It's very very unfair Uncle Reno Omokri hasn't been recognized by Asiwaju.
Uncle Reno Omokri is a Nigerian and despite his insult to Asiwaju during the campaigns,I believe he has demonstrated good faith to The government in Power.
I will love to have someone like Reno Omokri in my corner any day,any time.
His loyalty to President Jonathan shows he's a man who is committed to a cause even when it's unpopular.
Back to the matter,I also celebrate Asiwaju for all the achievement he has done in the last one week,I see some people trying to play down these achievement, although it may seem very very little,but Baba Buhari made governance look like rocket science.
Baba Buhari didn't have the aura of someone in Charge,I remember how every sporting competition was an embarrassment to Nigerians.
The teams always had issues of bonuses and payment of their dues. What about the currency swap issues that Baba Buhari just refused to accede to the request of Nigerians and give an extension.
Governance is really really easy and that's what Asiwaju is showing in his actions and I think we should praise him so he can continue to do more.
God bless Nigeria....

Reno is now on nairaland creating posts

3 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by mytime24(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10
Reno shld work harder

Mayb Baba go give am minister of lies information like lie lie Mohammad

3 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by UpaIweka: 2:19pm On Jan 10
Just because he chose not to riddle his life with chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry it is now paining you.

Aside FFK who insult Tinubu pass for Nigeria if not Reno ? So when Tinubu takes positive action you want Reno to insult him to caress your bigoted ego ba ?!

mytime24:
Reno shld work harder

Mayb Baba go give am minister of lies information like lie lie Mohammad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10
All these praise singing was even done more to Bubu. Nigerians have extremely low expectations
Roving1:

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by DMerciful(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10
Bubu's government is still better than Tinubu because Nigerians never had it this bad
judatech:
How much are they paying Reno to ass-lick...
Did Tinubu lift heavy weights while doings any of these things...
If he doesn't do all things why is he there in the first place?
He just gives orders and everything is done...
Buhari's abysmal dullness and failure will make any successor of his look like a genius.

4 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by TopBanter: 2:55pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

Can u tell us what Nigerîà was like 50 years ago?

My utterance was not literal. Sarcasm bro. Meant to convey the opinion that Buhari regressed Nigeria horrendously.

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Brendaniel: 3:35pm On Jan 10
TopBanter:

My utterance was not literal. Sarcasm bro. Meant to convey the opinion that Buhari regressed Nigeria horrendously.

And Tinubu supported him to do that for 8 years....
Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by TopBanter: 3:45pm On Jan 10
Brendaniel:

And Tinubu supported him to do that for 8 years....

I know what you are exactly. I don't have time for you and I certainly don't have any interest in back and forth with those who love misery and retrogression more than they welcome even their own personal progress and development simply because such may come from someone they hate bigotedly.

Discuss with your fellow Obidients abeg.

2 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Brendaniel: 3:51pm On Jan 10
TopBanter:

I know what you are exactly. I don't have time for you and I certainly don't have any interest in back and forth with those who love misery and retrogression more than they welcome even their own personal progress and development simply because such may come from someone they hate bigotedly.

Discuss with your fellow Obidients abeg.

All these grammar and lies for simple truth that Tinubu supported Buhari to damage Nigeria for 8 years....

2 Likes

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Proudlyomonna: 3:54pm On Jan 10
kestolove95:

Tinubu is the pro max of Bubu.

Reality is different from all this Sm politics talks,enter streets make You here watin the gong dey sound,Tinubu is maximus disaster pro max grin

May the strong stand firm.

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by ClearFlair: 3:57pm On Jan 10
These APC are just funny. So hungry people are suddenly well-fed, power supply has improved, and insecurity has disappeared because of this post?
Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by seborrhic: 4:01pm On Jan 10
The desperation for a job under Tinubu government by Omokri is not here o!
Even the media team of Tinubu have not praised every single thing the man has done like Okri has
Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Anyiamaka: 4:12pm On Jan 10
Chinjo2:
In fact, I commend Tinubu on this.
Tinubu should ensure there is no sacrad cow in his government.
He should also revisit the gandolar case.

Himself, should also step aside and allow efcc probe his 8yrs misgovernce of Lagos, the Alfa betta revenue collection deals and the bullion van scandal.
Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by Raskimonojendor: 4:19pm On Jan 10
Anyiamaka:

Himself, should also step aside and allow efcc probe his 8yrs misgovernce of Lagos, the Alfa betta revenue collection deals and the bullion van scandal.
We know those that have never stepped a foot in Lagos prior to Tinubu and after Tinubu.

Abeg, we like the bad governance like that.

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by pquaver(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10
rejoice4eva:

You people love to celebrate mediocrity at idiosyncrasies level.
For your information, a dirty hand will find it difficult to wash a dirty clothes clean.
Stop the hypocrisy for once and stop worshipping failures and corrupt people in power.
We are not moved by the grandstanding of any corrupt government

Says a group of people who believe Nigeria under pdp und gej, and Anambra under obi were like Dubai.. Upon the different exposures of their corruption in government ... Is criticising some one of what he does and will do in the next peter obi thread on nairaland... Una Hypocrisy stinks.. U have not noticed u cant dictate for people? When will umunga obi learn dis biko nu?

1 Like

Re: In One Week, President Tinubu Did What Buhari Administration Can't Achieve In 8 by JagabanB: 4:36pm On Jan 10
TopBanter:

I see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? / Nigeria To Start Exporting Cement By 2011 -dangote / I Never Wanted To Be S’africa’s President —mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.