Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? (340 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:49am On Jan 10
This is going to be a long read.

Watch what you say around them because you are likely about to be their next topic of gossip the second you turn your back!

I was faced with 3 senerio;!

The first one happened during my final year in school. I moved to this new hostel and it was mostly dominated by boys. There was this group of 5boys I moved close with just because one of them was my friend and coursemate. I discovered when this my coursemate is not around the group, they gossip alot about him and his roommate.

There was a time this my friend and his roommate had a big fight and the roommate ejected him from his apartment and refunded the balance from the money he paid to him. This coursemate came to me and to be sincere I took pity on him. He gave me part of the money I have paid for the room and moved in.

During our stay together, when my coursemate has a female visitor and I excuse them, these set of boys will mock and scold me, yelling I'm being treated like an outcast in my room. They'll even go on and said they know of how I'm the one providing food for both of us to eat. They'd call me fool and all sort of that.

It was on the long run I learnt they have been gossiping me to my friend as well. I got to know this during one of my late out night, I was coming back and passed one of these guys window and I heard all what they said.... I noticed the behavior in my guy by padlocking his bags and all and I was like wow what must have they told him.

There was a break out fight and I wanted to eject him and these guys chipped into the fight and told my roommate not to give in to my ejection something they didn't do when he had a fight with his previous roommate. I even involved the police as I was determined to do away with these guys. That year, I almost gone miserable till we all departed...

The second senerio was with another group of guys where I do sit out every evening to unwind. There was this guy among them im closed with, we went to same secondary school. Anytime his friend are not in our midst, he did gossip about their lifestyle, family and all. I do feel uneasy hearing all these tales considering of the experience I have had.

There was this guy among them I will never forget who he gossiped about with me. He will mock the guy business of selling cloths, bags, watch, chains by saying is that a moving business, that the biz are not commodities or what people use frequently like the gas he's doing. Other times, he will throw jabs at the guy and his girlfriend saying they never got married yet they are living together. There was a time the guy bought a car, he throwed up by saying does he have to buy a car, why not build a house, he even stressed that whenever the guy came to recharge for his prepaid Meter, it was not his surname on the bill so the house his family were living aren't their own...

Alas late last year, this guy japa to Canada and this same gossip man uploaded the guy on his WhatsApp story, I saw it and just laughed. When this guy even got abroad and was sending 10k via him cos he does POS too to give to his mum back home, he said and I quote; is that the abroad people are hyping that the guy send home just 10k and not even constant. I was just stunned.

There are alot he has gossip with me about his friends wich I can't even write them out. I had to give him distance and stop relating with him.

The third one was my childhood friend of over 20years. Both family of ours are well known to each other to the extend that we can share family secrets and issues. This childhood friend of mine has another group of guys he moves with, which by chance I do move with them.

Along the line, one of his guys called me to caution my friend that he talks too much. I did cautioned him and he even picked up a fight with one of the guys. During this time of their fight, I stayed behind my friend while others formed another group. At the long run, they amended and everybody got back together. It was later I discover again that my childhood friend did say something I related with him to the other guys and I had to cut tie with him.

Since a year now, I have not even set my eye on him. During those time I detached from him, he will call and I may not pick and sometimes I did call him back. I got to know from one of his guys that I do talk with occasionally that my friend felt remorse by his action. On one occasion of my phone call with the Judas, he told me of how the group segregated him and he had to limit his moves with them. I said sorry and we are good....

Reminiscing on each senerio bring about the question; WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAN WHO GOSSIPS.

I hate it when people talk about others to me, I do always feel uneasy. During all of these, I never said ill of anybody...

Cc
lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, Nlfpmod, nlpfmod,Mukina2, CrazyMan...

Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by EreluRoz: 11:54am On Jan 10
I'll advise you to do self introspection because why are you always caught up in all of these?

You sef na amebo
Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:59am On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
I'll advise you to do self introspection because why are you always caught up in all of these?

You sef na amebo

😂🤣🤣 I don leave such gathering may bros... During all of these, I never said ill of anybody...
Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by immortalcrown(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10
If you see a man that gossips, call him whatever you call his female counterparts.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by TheWinterBird(f): 12:19pm On Jan 10
A feminine man. Yucky.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10
TheWinterBird:
A feminine man. Yucky.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Beremx(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10
He-gossiper.
I didn't bother to read the whole story
Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10
Men don't gossip. They only analysis tactical logic of others to you. It is left for you to put the analysis into good use. It is when you don't understand how to apply those logic that's when you feel its gossip. It isn't.
Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10
Nicepoker:
Men don't gossip. They only analysis tactical logic of others to you. It is left for you to put the analysis into good use. It is when you don't understand how to apply those logic that's when you feel its gossip. It isn't.

Analysis by even examining your family problem. You like it...
Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Nicepoker(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10
Gentlesoul2021:

Analysis by even examining your family problem. You like it...
Anyhow you chooses to see it.
Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by fineboynl(m): 1:32am On Jan 11
Some men gossip like a woman.

Especially those local bar around the street where they gather every night discussing everyone that pass.

Reasons I don’t like gathering of people. Most time people think i am forming. Once they gather there is going to be topic from topic.

The topics will be about discussing people. They will not discuss you because you are there. But the minute you turn your back you will be the topic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by StrongAlphMale: 8:03am On Jan 11
No sane man gossip!

Men who gossip are regarded as SIMPLETONS!

How can a sane Dude feel comfortable talking about others when the person isn't in their mist? A man who talks less commands so much respect! Men who talks too much are Sisy men. They are simps in nature

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Man Who GOSSIPS? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:02am On Jan 11
StrongAlphMale:
No sane man gossip!

Men who gossip are regarded as SIMPLETONS!

How can a sane Dude feel comfortable talking about others when the person isn't in their mist? A man who talks less commands so much respect! Men who talks too much are Sisy men. They are simps in nature

Agreed...

(1) (Reply)

Fear Human Óò!!! / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.