Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? (22176 Views)

Poll: which amongst these five is worst performing?

uduaghan - delta: 27% (30 votes)
t a orji - abia: 37% (40 votes)
gabriel suswam - benue: 7% (8 votes)
timipre sylva - bayelsa: 16% (18 votes)
murtala nyako - adamawa: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
Behold the worst governor by a looooooooooooooooooooooooong shot! grin

[table][tr][td][size=14pt]Chei! My broda!
Lagos sweet o! Na deh I de stay na!
Forget Osun! Am a part time governor!
Lagosu! Lagosuuu!! Lagosuuuuuuu!!!
[/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by aljharem3: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
odumchi:

Bad Southern Governors:
Delta - Uduaghan
Abia- Theodor Orji/ Ojiuzor Kalu
Oyo- Akala

Bad Northern Governors:
Zamfara- Abubakar Yari
Niger- Babangida Aliyu
Bauchi- Isa Yuguda

I rather give it to saraki
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by djustice: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

Behold the worst governor by a looooooooooooooooooooooooong shot! grin

[table][tr][td][size=14pt]Chei! My broda!
Lagos sweet o! Na deh I de stay na!
Forget Osun! Am a part time governor!
Lagosu! Lagosuuu!! Lagosuuuuuuu!!!
[/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

This one and Fashola, the chief houseboy of Lagos, and the real governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu are easily the worst governors ever in the history of Nigeria. Chikena!
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oduagan
Oduagan
Oduagan
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by GAR3TH(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
Why do nigerians only focus on governors? Their are other arms and part of government that are responsible for development. You hardly see nigerians talking about their ministers, state assembly, LGAs leaders, etc. Is it because the federal governments acts like a state and the states act like LGAs and the LGAs do nothing at all? is that why nigeria has no town/city leaders or mayors? Since when did the state gov become responsible for building schools? since when was it the responsibility of the state to build fresh water pumps and drainage systems? isn't that the responsibility of the LGAs. and if I may ask what do nigeria's LGAs do? The more you think about it the more you realize the administrative divisions of nigeria is flawed.

Anyway the worst preforming LGA leaders governors are from delta, bayelsa and abia. Why? Just look at the huge amount of funds they receive with their small populations yet they have little to nothing to show.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
Na dem knw
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by tulk2mi: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
dadicvila:

With the huge Allocatiƶn Bayelsa state recieves Monthly it will be Unwise to place any oda Governor b4 Thief Timipre Sylva, that Man has taken bayelsa state 20yrs backward, i was in Aba recently and with what i saw i will place Thief T.A orji 2nd,But Why are these Men so wicked??why steal everything??Na wa oO!

my broda thank you. Timpre Sylva cannot best any oda governor in 9ja. infact he is in d 38th/ 36+Abuja position. embarassed cry sad
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by friedrice1: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
mekusdsage:

whether u like it or not, believe it dat T.A.Orji can never be among d worst 20 governor, if nt 4 anytin he librated Abia,, Aba-owerri Rd after many yrs of neglection is nw constructd, ,come 2 Umuahia nd see, i'm nt his fan bt i knw he is trying.,judging him frm the time Abia was librated 2 now
I hate nairaland b/cos of your type.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Gylae: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2011
Ignorant people. Surely without mischief in mind. TA Oji of Abia state is the worst. There is no second or third. He also cccupies those positions. No u can start ur count from fourth
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Joey82(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2011
ok folks, having gone through all the replies i think 5 names are worthy of note for worst performance which i have decided to add a poll to ascertain exactly who the worst 3 are.

Pleases forgive me for not adding aregbesola even though his name's had serious mention. like i said at the beginning of the topic, for me, its too early in the day to start judging governors in their first tenure.

ok lets vote,
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2011
gabriel suswam - benue is a working Governor ,
i just finished my NYSC there last Month
i believe the Worst Governor 'MUST' come from North especially ZAMFARA angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by drgeorge1(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2011
golden medal:::::T A ORJI, Silver medal::::::PETER OBI, Bronze medal::::: E Uduaghan,
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ujchief(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2011
i luv Abians, we can survive without an effective government, thats why we hardly feel the impact of a non-performing governor. Having said that, i dont believe t.a is the worst, compaired with what silva, uduaghan et al gets from federal purse. All those mentioning t.a gave reference to aba, so let me set the record straight, aba town consists of 4 Lga's (osisioma, obiomangwa, aba north, aba south) each havin a chairman, the duties of a lg chairman includes but not restricted to provision of drainage, refuse disposal etc. Dont blame the state govt for failed duties of the chairmen. Aba is not the state capital, umuahia is, and the politics of abia state involves zoning, orji uzor kalu from abia north did meaningful developments in his zone, t.a from abia central, where umuahia is, is tryin to develope the capital. Next turn abia south will produce the next govnor, and we hope ngwa people will produce a reputable man that wil restore the glory and dignity of aba
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ujchief(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
i luv Abians, we can survive without an effective government, thats why we hardly feel the impact of a non-performing governor. Having said that, i dont believe t.a is the worst, compaired with what silva, uduaghan et al gets from federal purse. All those mentioning t.a gave reference to aba, so let me set the record straight, aba town consists of 4 Lga's (osisioma, obiomangwa, aba north, aba south) each havin a chairman, the duties of a lg chairman includes but not restricted to provision of drainage, refuse disposal etc. Dont blame the state govt for failed duties of the chairmen. Aba is not the state capital, umuahia is, and the politics of abia state involves zoning, orji uzor kalu from abia north did meaningful developments in his zone, t.a from abia central, where umuahia is, is tryin to develope the capital. Next turn abia south will produce the next govnor, and we hope ngwa people will produce a reputable man that wil restore the glory and dignity of aba
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by purpose100(f): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ Olaezebala, Orisa Osun a gbe o.
Abeg no mind dem jare. Somebody wey dey US, who reads Naija newspaper online,believe all d empty promises our looters dey promise now come on nairaland to type non-sense. Na we wey dey live inside d state knows better.
Osun defender my foot!
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
Three Governors are tied in the Gold medal rank of worst Governor in Nigeria. He is simply:

I. T. A Orji of Abia State

2. T.A Orji of Abia State

3. T.A Orji of Abia State.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by superior2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
@op ur totally and automatically right about Adamawa state governor the damn old man has no experience of leading us and has no qualities of a good leader I just didn't understand how and how our people cast thier vote for this nincompoop, slowpoke ugly old man. Oh may God help we the inhabitant of the state.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Limaoscar: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
1. Liyel Imoke-Cross River State
2. Liyel Imoke-Cross River State
3. Murtala Nyako-Adamawa
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by VEE2010(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Poster, you've a good thought though not a complete list as far as am concern. The likes of Gov Ibrahim Idris of kogi state suppose to top your list. Just try and make your findings, this Guy has not done anything in the last 7+ years he becomes the Gov of Kogi state.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by cjfavour(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
but uduagha built an airport for delta? If Peter Obi build and airport in anambra,i'll vote him as d best performing gov. Now he can't even recruit unemployed anambra graduates scattered in other states
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Zenanted(m): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2011
THE WORLDS BIGGEST CRIMINAL:THEODORE AHAMEFULE ORJI
THE WORST PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE:ARIRIA INT'L MARKET ,ABA
I hate politics ,do u knw y? If we manage to survive the remaining 4yrs in HELL he'll simply hand over to his boy to continue 4rm whr he stoped.Abia can never change.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Joey82(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2011
@vee2010,

I only created the poll with regards to Governors that had serious mention, me thinks ibro's name came up only once. that's why his name is not included out there.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by KnowAll(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2011
Silvia is the worse nothing to show? undecided at least Udughan built a phoney airport at 100 times the price. wetin Silvia build nothing
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by bigma(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
Theodore orji,Theodore A orji,Theodore orji
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Scream(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
Most of the mentioned are NOT PERFORMING! There is no work done in most of these state. Mentioning them here is like praising them.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
For all those hating on Uduaghan I hear things are about to change in that state starting from Warri where his daughter is getting married this week. All abandoned roundabouts are being cleared of weed, road side bushy weeds are being removed, abandoned waste bins are being tended even road ravaged pot holes are getting attention. Warri is certainly going to wear a new look in the next 2 mths.

Warri residents would wish Uduaghan has enough daughters to go round every other mth of the year.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by friedrice1: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
T.A Orji and Uduaghan, no other competitors
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ReachRich(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
For publicly admiting that he couldnt wok in his 1st term cos he was under 'bondage',T A Orji should win this award.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ReachRich(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
For sacking non indigenes because of minimum wage & still not able to pay the minimum wage,this award hereby goes to T(Terrorist) A Orji.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ReachRich(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
For using cement instead of coar tar to rehabilitate our roads in Abia,this award goes to T A Orji.
Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by LoveIcon: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2011
Nawa 4 una, waiting happen to martin Elechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court / Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.