Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) (3255 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by YourMrBoo: 5:20pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

That was when I watched them, I cañ't say for the years after that.
The years I watched them, they do foreign crusades.

Still the same thing
They've gone back to those times.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Bamzas: 5:49pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:
So they now leave synagogue to go to other countries for crusades

How has the mighty fallen due to an irresponsible man who was suspected to have committed suicide upon hearing a documentation of wrong doings and atrocities he has committed in God's name.
so you think suicide is like politics where politicians just change party?

Lol, you're dumb if you think anyone would commit suicide and leave billions of dollars because of a documentary.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by JagabanB: 6:04pm On Jan 10
Roger3D:
Pray tell why your daddy GOs don't bring their crusades to the devloped countries of the world? Why only target poverty stricken societies with little education?
First and foremost, I don't attend church, so ur steewpidity in addressing me as "ur daddy GOs" should be retracted.
Secondly, Nigeriàñ pastors take crusades to developed countries unIess u prètend u are not seeing them.
I have seen Nigeriàñ pastors holding crusades in Australia, Qatar, US, UK, Singapore, Canada etc unless u say they are not developed countries.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by YourMrBoo: 6:16pm On Jan 10
Bamzas:
so you think suicide is like politics where politicians just change party?

Lol, you're dumb if you think anyone would commit suicide and leave billions of dollars because of a documentary.

Dey play you think this world is all about money.
I bet you're hungry, go shower first
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by dazzlingd(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
you better blow your lies and propaganda against her and the ministry, judgement is upon your head if you blackmail her and his late husband. Let God judge them according to their deeds

Sue BBC and request for DNA test from Ajoke

We are begging you to. Lol, you guys are crazy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by dazzlingd(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10
Starcrest1:
This one na paid image launderer. You are doing a good job but this is not needed. The sheeple will always remain till the end of time so nothing spoil.

Those who can never be bamboozled can never be found there.

The woman should just correct the wrongs of her husband.

Lol, the guy is just stressing himself. Sheeple will always be sheeple. Market no spoil, he should just relax

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Babalegba(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:
So they now leave synagogue to go to other countries for crusades

How has the mighty fallen due to an irresponsible man who was suspected to have committed suicide upon hearing a documentation of wrong doings and atrocities he has committed in God's name.
I'm not carrying a brief for SCOAN as I'm agnostic but you sound like a pathetic man. A brain is for cognitive prowess,Use it.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Bamzas: 6:36pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

Dey play you think this world is all about money.
I bet you're hungry, go shower first
hmmmm
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by ayo2008: 6:45pm On Jan 10
She taken time to learn the mystery of magics .

TB Joshua reloaded

However, what has a begining definitely has an end.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Fortruth: 6:47pm On Jan 10
Black NIGGZ never learn…

Anyway, Kenya too is a criminal nation per Nigerian Supreme Court lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by YourMrBoo: 7:09pm On Jan 10
Babalegba:
I'm not carrying a brief for SCOAN as I'm agnostic but you sound like a pathetic man. A brain is for cognitive prowess,Use it.

You must be a fool if you think you made sense in your comment.

Even to be an agnostic is a known metric for being foolish

More reason you attacked me for wetyn no concern your belief. Rubbish agnostic wannabe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Roger3D(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

First and foremost, I don't attend church, so ur steewpidity in addressing me as "ur daddy GOs" should be retracted.
Secondly, Nigeriàñ pastors take crusades to developed countries unIess u prètend u are not seeing them.
I have seen Nigeriàñ pastors holding crusades in Australia, Qatar, US, UK, Singapore, Canada etc unless u say they are not developed countries.
Calm down daddy boy. How many people attend these so called miracle crusades in the developed world? I've been waiting for so long to see your daddy GO come perform miracle for this Europe wey I dey but I never see
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Nonexisting1: 7:34pm On Jan 10
No more oyibo. Hehehe. All of them have ran away after watching the documentaries. Me too shock because I was one of the man's online supporters. After seeing all the three episodes, I asked myself one question. Between those who lived with the man TB Joshua and those who merely watched him on television, who should I believe their stories about him? I got my answer immediately.

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Blazebond(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10
Oya make bbc and CNN and al jazzera ready o,Dem go do documentaries Dem go tire,hahahahaha,Dem never gree uncover the atrocities when their wretched royal family dey commit for hundreds of years nau but na African churches body dem get power reach,why dem never fit focus on GAZA where the Zionists Israeli scum army are presently commiting genocide there now by the systemic annihilation of the innocent Palestinian people by Jewish extremists Nazis,bloody fools.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Golan007: 8:06pm On Jan 10
Holy spirit dey trader from husband to wife abi?
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Courz: 8:08pm On Jan 10
This is another exposure below about TB Joshua. This interview was made hours before the BBC documentary dropped. This is one of the eyewitnesses in the documentary. She made some very serious revelations about why SCOAN members are too attached to TB Joshua. I don't think what was said here is in the documentary. She mentioned how organised they are, how the female disciples are trained by TB Joshua to sleep with different Men coming to the Synagogue especially if they are Rich Men. She mentions how they would wipe their private parts after having sex with them, take their sperm then give it to TB Joshua. She also mentioned that he would take the female disciples to his prayer mountain, sleep with them while he is dressed with Red Occultic garment surrounded with Candles.

In fact, just watch the interview. There are more details.The video isn't long so you can watch it. This video also explained why anyone who goes to SCOAN keeps going back there. TB Joshua was nothing but a Warlock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEu4sF7BUo?si=MdDOIk-8P9CnImib
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by fortunez1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10
Let Love Lead ...SCOAN
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by keylogger(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10
No gift of the spirit is ever given for personal glory or for show.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Politicstoday: 8:46pm On Jan 10
Prophet TB Joshua, "The First And The Only Man Of God To Go For A " REVIVAL " In ISRAEL And Called The Name Of Jesus In Public Since 2,000 Years.
#TheLegacyLivesOn

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kbAwPLFrTbUzArqwQ3iMnApZYXtj6ihfrgi7W483HHko47rRoJ3HSWuLXGznhFBPl&id=100063830031601

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Politicstoday: 8:47pm On Jan 10
More photos below

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Politicstoday: 8:49pm On Jan 10
More pics here

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Politicstoday: 8:50pm On Jan 10
Pics below

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Politicstoday: 8:51pm On Jan 10
Tb Joshua preached raw gospel why he was on earth. May his gentle soul continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Babalegba(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

You must be a fool if you think you made sense in your comment.

Even to be an agnostic is a known metric for being foolish

More reason you attacked me for wetyn no concern your belief. Rubbish agnostic wannabe
You need to grow up and leave your Nigerian thinking standards behind. You have no truth whatsoever in you and I hate that. You insinuated and that the man took poison,that was wrong, misleading,inane and stupid but typically Nigerian.
You don't need to make wild assumptions to make sense of the world.
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by 754babalola: 10:21pm On Jan 10
So for your mind he is truly dead ?Dey play, just dey play.So for your mind he is truly dead ?Dey play, just dey play....
Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Frigga13: 5:04am On Jan 11
RenaissanceGuy:
Is this the infamous Frigga13 aka odin13, etc, the tribalist extraordinaire, preaching holiness this afternoon or it's someone else?? Have you repented and given your life to Jesus Christ or it's the usual hypocrisy of some Nairalanders who post all sort of evil things on political topics, but suddenly become preachers on religious threads??

Jesus Christ has taken over .. by his grace ..

You can allow him do same to you... is a sweet wonderful experience

1 Like

Re: Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) by Politicstoday: 7:47am On Jan 11
As you watch TB Joshua’s documentary pls bear what am about to say in mind.
This is not me supporting him but I want to state some facts as I have been following this story since he passed.
So if your a conversant with Scoan(Synagogue church of all nations) you will know TB Joshua has wise men and disciples.
85% of these wise men and disciples are foreigners.
Before the prophet passed, these wise men and disciples were very powerful.
Most Sundays they handle deliverance, prayers and ministrations.
Also bear in mind TB Joshua had a wife Evelyn, she is also a prophetess. She was a prophetess before the TB married her.
While her hubby was still alive, she comes out ones in a while to preach and join in ministering to church members.
At some point she had a baby or something and now faced home and she rarely preached or do the Sunday deliverance.
Tb Joshua had an overwhelming membership and couldn’t handle the prayer line alone, so he ordained those wise men and Disciples.
Many of these wise men started acting like him, some became very powerful. Some left to start their respective ministry
People like wise man Daniel and wise man John chi, they left while TB Joshua was still alive.
But he still had lots of wise men and disciples many of them are not Nigerians.
Now this is were the story gets interesting
Allegedly when TB Joshua died, these Wise men and Disciples took charge of the church.
They said that the prophet intended they take over.
That TB Joshua told them that they will take over from him..
These guys relegated Evelyn TB Joshua’s wife to the background, don’t forget she is a prophetess.
This rancor went full blown, these disciples and wise men fought Evelyn so much, they didn’t want her to even appear in the church.
They oppressed her so much that one day Evelyn woke up, I don’t know who helped her sha.
But it was alleged that she used the immigration and deported all those foreigners who wanted to take over the church from her, they way the deported all of them it was so funny.
She dealt with the foreigners and some of the Nigerians that joined the foreign wise men and disciples.
She is currently the lead pastor of Scoan, she has fully taken over the church, guess what ? The church is booming.
Evelyn has a special gift of healing, her church services are packed out just like when her hubby was still alive.
After reading this story, you should know why that stup!d story of Tb Joshua is surfacing now.
Evenly is the target, how dare she try to fight to take over the church from foreigners oshi…
It is giving the vibes of “if we can’t have the church, let’s cripple it”
TB Joshua is dead, what’s the essence of the story, to arrest a dead man? Or for what?
Before you join to start bashing, give it a deep thought.
Bintu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Dedication Almost Ruined Because Mother Wear Ear Ring And Attachment / Funny Picture Gallery For Atheists And People With Common Sense / Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.