Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua (29471 Views)

BBC documentary:Dstv Pulls Down T. B. Joshua Channel, Emmanuel Tv / It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by jojothaiv(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11
Bobloco:
Dead men tell no tales
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11
Didijiji:
You guys are yet to understand these foreign Media

For Eg, follow Aljazeera on the war in Gaza... All you see or hear is children killed, women killed, hospitals bombed

Media has a way to control the minds of the gullible

When i have time i will talk forensically about that video

This promises more..
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Risingsunn: 7:33pm On Jan 11
Didijiji:
You guys are yet to understand these foreign Media

For Eg, follow Aljazeera on the war in Gaza... All you see or hear is children killed, women killed, hospitals bombed

Media has a way to control the minds of the gullible

When i have time i will talk forensically about that video

so what has BBC have to gain bringing down TB Joshua? You people should stop this nonesense.

When tb was talking about strange aircraft hovering around the building, I knew it was a cover up.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by omohayek: 7:54pm On Jan 11
Farrason:

It's obvious where your mind is focused on as that is not the only line written. If you can not comprehend such a short paragraph, I doubt your level of understanding, hence I owe you no explanation.
In other words, explaining your own verbal diarrhea is beyond your limited intellectual powers, so you're now resorting to a weak effort at evasion.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by cjfavour(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11
Oga I'm not tb's attorney nor his supporter
but I know a planned job when I see one. This documentary is a planned job that lacks substance and evidence. If she reported to any police station tell us, don't give me unnecessary work bcs u won't pay me. My opinion is based on what I heard from the documentary. For TB not charging her to court for libel, have u heard him charge anyone to court b4? In one of his TV programmes, he said he leave everything to God not going to court.
Kobojunkie:
Did you at least check to find out if she did or you just assume there isn't any? lipsrsealed

She wrote a book defaming the man and even the man did not charge her for libel or slander. Doesn't that tell you that something is not right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by shaqhead: 9:37pm On Jan 11
mikeapollo:

''... remember 116 people died in Joshua's church without accountability. I watched his response and wondered if he had conscience''

How do you mean without accountability? Do you know that the case is in court? And the court is set up to ensure accountability, among other things?
What response¹1 did you hear from him and provide the source so we all could read or hear what he said.
People like you are happy to see massive explosions at the base of a building and the building collapses, because you do not like the person. What goes around, will surely come around
Don't worry, you can rejoice when people are persecuted and attacked

. Massive explosions you say? Lol...like Bokoharam planted bombs there? Please don't make me laugh...even late TB Joshua didn't say this but that a "mysterious plane" was circling above the building and then it collapsed! The Coroner's investigation said it was obviously a structural failure of the building.

You want his response please go and watch the BBC documentary (even with a biased mind) where he showed no sympathy for the dead but still made it about him been targeted .

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Akpez13: 10:01pm On Jan 11
All ur criticism ND unbelief is ur opinion. TB Joshua listen to his God directly and as a spirit man with vision he followed his God unwavering.
Others whatsoever pastors ND Bishops that speak Iill of him or stayed off were just jealous of his devotion to his God.
These leaches that took their time to disgrace em self are like Judas who betrayed their Master. It would have been been better they weren't born. As the possessing spirit of lie has envelope em
Rest in peace TB Joshua
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Numerouno94(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11
cjfavour:
So you people have turned this to tribalism?
For your information, I'm igbo and I don't believe this documentary due to obvious lies in it including the fact that I'm aware that some people fought TB's wife for the control of the church but she won them. I believe this documentary was sponsored by those people to destroy SCOAN as they can't snatch it for Evelyn.

My bad. Blif me, it was never my intention to making it a tribal colouration.

Have wonderful night.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Aaronsrod: 12:08am On Jan 12
abba190:
women speak agains successful men always
A woman will do anything for money and power - even speaking against a Man of God.

Only foolish Nigerians will heed the lies from the BBC. Country where you cannot even beat a woman with a stick. They call it 'sexual abuse'. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by EbenezerTriumph: 12:44am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:
I took my time yesterday to watch all three Episodes of the BBC documentary on late TB Joshua. A number on women of different races and nationalities, British, South African, Zimbabwean, American, Philippines and Nigerian, all came together to talk about TB Joshua

The one thing all these women had in common is that they once all moved from their respective countries to live in TB Joshua's Region's community, Synagogue Of All Nations, SOAN, and became part of his inner circle.

All the women gave horrific and graphic accounts of rape, underage sex, sexual abuse, physical and verbal abuse carried out on them by TB Joshua.

The South African woman claimed she had three abortions due to multiple rape by TB Joshua. The British women told how TB Joshua would send for them only to sexually molest them. The Zimbabwean gavee a story of how TB Joshua raped her as a virgin and underaged.

Even TB Joshua's own daughter came foward to tell how she confronted her father for multiple sexual molestation of women only for him to have her locked up for months and beaten daily.

I was also shocked at the Story of how the SOAN building collapsed, the lie that was told that an aircraft brought it down, and the coverup that followed as well as the 'fake miracles'

Even though TB Joshua is no longer here to defend himself, I believe these women. There is no smoke without fire. A group of women who live in different countries of the world cannot give similar accounts of sexual abuse by one man without it having an element of truth

I believe that TB Joshua was a rapist, sexual predator and a sociopath. I believe TB Joshua used religion to cover up the evil within himself. He operated as a man of God in the light, but was a devil in the dark.

I also believe that there are many well known men of God who are currently doing what TB Joshua did.
I also believe that Namdi Kanu is a criminal while IPOB is a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by luminouz(m): 1:13am On Jan 12
lebron7:

Lmao
A man who is cool with pedophilia is talking about honor Lmao.
You need therapy and jailtime, the fact that you don't see anything wrong in your comment is enough reason.
K
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by luminouz(m): 1:15am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

In other words, 8 women were paid to lie that TB Joshua sexually abused them

Two of TB Joshua's former servants were paid to lie that he sexually abused women

His purported daughter was paid to lie that he sexually abused women

I still wonder why BBC would pay almost 13 people to come out make up stories that TB Joshua was sexual criminal. What could they possibly gain from that?

K
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by willyo(m): 2:40am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

Some of the women actually talked about the sexual abuse while TB Joshua was alive

Bisola Johnson talked about it 4 years ago telling how TB Joshua routinely sexualy abused her when she was a member of his Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIe6jxqvjY&pp=ygUOYmlzb2xhIGpvaG5zb24%3D

My ears don hear something since I Dey listen to this woman. Jeez! Truly not all that glitters…
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by BALLOSKI: 6:43am On Jan 12
Khallicopyro:

Why wait till after his death before exposing him? Because he won't be here to defend himself
My question exactly!

It's good to for victims of sexual abuse to speak up, and it's even better they speak up when the abuser is here.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by mikeapollo: 9:40am On Jan 12
shaqhead:
. Massive explosions you say? Lol...like Bokoharam planted bombs there? Please don't make me laugh...even late TB Joshua didn't say this but that a "mysterious plane" was circling above the building and then it collapsed! The Coroner's investigation said it was obviously a structural failure of the building.

You want his response please go and watch the BBC documentary (even with a biased mind) where he showed no sympathy for the dead but still made it about him been targeted .

You definitely have not watch the video clip of how the building collapsed.
What to you know happened next after the mysterious aircraft hovered around the building for about 3 or4 times?

During the investigation, all materials and components used in the construction of the building had passed all the integrity test conducted both at research institutes, university and government laboratories, including the ones conducted at Lagos State laboratory. There was no single defect found in the building materials, and no defect found in the examination of the structural integrity of the foundation of the building.
Go and read the proceedings of the coroner investigation, and the results of all the tests carried out.
The case is still in court and the Lagos government is at a loss and confused now because all the tests proved that there was no single defect in the composition and quality of materials and design used for the building!
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Omoawoke2(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12
gidgiddy:
I took my time yesterday to watch all three Episodes of the BBC documentary on late TB Joshua. A number on women of different races and nationalities, British, South African, Zimbabwean, American, Philippines and Nigerian, all came together to talk about TB Joshua

The one thing all these women had in common is that they once all moved from their respective countries to live in TB Joshua's Region's community, Synagogue Of All Nations, SOAN, and became part of his inner circle.

All the women gave horrific and graphic accounts of rape, underage sex, sexual abuse, physical and verbal abuse carried out on them by TB Joshua.

The South African woman claimed she had three abortions due to multiple rape by TB Joshua. The British women told how TB Joshua would send for them only to sexually molest them. The Zimbabwean gavee a story of how TB Joshua raped her as a virgin and underaged.

Even TB Joshua's own daughter came foward to tell how she confronted her father for multiple sexual molestation of women only for him to have her locked up for months and beaten daily.

I was also shocked at the Story of how the SOAN building collapsed, the lie that was told that an aircraft brought it down, and the coverup that followed as well as the 'fake miracles'

Even though TB Joshua is no longer here to defend himself, I believe these women. There is no smoke without fire. A group of women who live in different countries of the world cannot give similar accounts of sexual abuse by one man without it having an element of truth

I believe that TB Joshua was a rapist, sexual predator and a sociopath. I believe TB Joshua used religion to cover up the evil within himself. He operated as a man of God in the light, but was a devil in the dark.

I also believe that there are many well known men of God who are currently doing what TB Joshua did.

Nice one.
So you have sense like this.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Konquest: 9:20pm On Jan 12
stagger:
\

A lot of the footage in that video was scripted. BBC must have paid some of the people featured there. You would be surprised what people do for money.

BBC is an official propaganda machine. Even Paul Kagame has said it more than once. They know how to put pieces together to make a highly compelling story. Listen to all the background music and all...everything was done so professionally and to the script.
Never trust nobody.

All those ladies featured in the BBC documentary must be subjected to independent lie detector tests by the best polygraphic examination experts around and the young lady who is alleged to be TBJ's daughter must be subjected to an independent DNA test.

How come TBJ never introduced the girl to his three publicly known biological daughters and his legal wife despite the fact that the alleged daughter was living within the premises of his church? Too many loopholes in the saga.

I don't fully trust TBJ and the BBC tbh... But there are loopholes in the revelations.

With emphasis... Never trust nobody.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Konquest: 9:33pm On Jan 12
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Konquest: 10:16pm On Jan 12
epainos:

T.B. Joshua is a case study on how to manipulate people. So, you want to say that you have not heard about people facing Joshua before he died and that he was a demon. Lol. So many people have told him to his face.

Here is Olawuyi's take on Joshua about 22 years ago. Since when has Olawuyi passed to glory?

You can't watch Joshua's videos in those days and not see him for who he is.

Well...people like you show how humans can be manipulated. Lol. You need to be rehabilitated. grin

Keep asking questions that have been answered already. I wish you the best...it is your choice to have someone else manipulate you. Keep living in your denial cos you choose to allow another man like you to manipulate you. You freely allow him to rule over you.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by jimcaddy(m): 12:43am On Jan 13
ResidentSnitch:

Let me tell you that the education you claim to have is a complete waste. Yes, you wasted all those years in school for absolute nothing.
You think that BBC would risk being sued for billions of naira just for concocting lies against TB Joshua?
Go and ask a refund of your school fees.
so because it's "BBC", then it means that they are saying the truth right? How smart of you to think that, with the level of education you claim to have. Even the whites don't believe their media, yet you, a black woman believes them. It shows how enslaved you are in your thinking.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by jimcaddy(m): 12:46am On Jan 13
gidgiddy:

The man's own daughter was in the documentary and confirmed that her father commited molestation of women in his church
You don't mean it? So what kept her from exposing her father all the time he was alive? You all just believe everything you read or watch. Anyway he is dead, so he cannot defend himself. So all these allegations are baseless.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Adex2442: 5:10am On Jan 13
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by gidgiddy: 6:31am On Jan 13
jimcaddy:
You don't mean it? So what kept her from exposing her father all the time he was alive? You all just believe everything you read or watch. Anyway he is dead, so he cannot defend himself. So all these allegations are baseless.

You think exposing a wealthy ppwerful man in Nigerian society is easy? Sometimes in life, you can only expose rich powerful men when they are gone because if you do it while they are alive, they will severely deal with you, even kill you.

The important thing to note is that 8 different women came foward to accuse one man of sexual abuse

If that many women came foward, you imagine the number that did not have the guts to come foward

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by AgentNairaland(f): 9:16am On Jan 13
When you knew his miracle were fake, WHY DID YOU STAY THERE? You people are bunch of lunatics, silly, dense and moribund
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Tracingpaths: 10:20am On Jan 23
africandollar:

He still has your respect ba?! Can you pray for your sister too to meet similar fate in the hands of another religious predator? angry

Lame talk
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by chccho(m): 11:56am On Jan 23
mikeapollo:

You definitely have not watch the video clip of how the building collapsed.
What to you know happened next after the mysterious aircraft hovered around the building for about 3 or4 times?

During the investigation, all materials and components used in the construction of the building had passed all the integrity test conducted both at research institutes, university and government laboratories, including the ones conducted at Lagos State laboratory. There was no single defect found in the building materials, and no defect found in the examination of the structural integrity of the foundation of the building.
Go and read the proceedings of the coroner investigation, and the results of all the tests carried out.
The case is still in court and the Lagos government is at a loss and confused now because all the tests proved that there was no single defect in the composition and quality of materials and design used for the building!
So how did the building collapse?
Mind you it wasnt an EXPLOSION, it was a COLLAPSE. For a building to collapse there must have been defects or use of substandard materials so wetin concern air craftvwith collapse Why do u people LIE
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by chccho(m): 11:58am On Jan 23
People wey dey go TB Joshua Church una dey try oooo!!! Before u can attend ther service u must drink their "Holy water"
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by chccho(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23
Lets even assume the sexual allegations are false, what about that building collapse that claimed the lives of 116 innocent souls Why hasn't the govt prosecuted the church for that. These kind of things happen here because some powerful people can manipulate the system. In saner climes its unheard of!!! That church would have been closed long time ago.
Pls whats the correlation btw an aircraft hovering the sky and, a building collapse (not an explosion o!!)
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Aaronsrod: 12:39pm On Jan 23
chccho:

Pls whats the correlation btw an aircraft hovering the sky and, a building collapse (not an explosion o!!)

You cannot undestand this things with a canal mind. Satan is very clever. They call it manipulated projection.

The plane was not a normal plane. It was a vibrational demonic entity in the form of aircraft. See how it vanished completely after its evil deeds were done.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by chccho(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23
Aaronsrod:

You cannot undestand this things with a canal mind. Satan is very clever. They call it manipulated projection.

The plane was not a normal plane. It was a vibrational demonic entity in the form of aircraft. See how it vanished completely after its evil deeds were done.
Just imagine, what a response!!!! Like i said these kind of thinking/mentality is only acceptable or explainable in 3rd world countries like Nigeria. In Advanced nations that carnal mind u are talking about will explain everything 100% clearly and all the truth will come out!! I guess its the water from SCOAN that has infused this "spiritual thought" into people's minds.
Lord have mercy
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by chccho(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23
Aaronsrod:

Pls kindly explain the boldened and help us understand better. 116 innocent souls perished

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React / What Is Nature Exactly? / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.