Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua (29566 Views)

BBC documentary:Dstv Pulls Down T. B. Joshua Channel, Emmanuel Tv / It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by dealslip(f): 1:19pm On Jan 11
abba190:
women speak agains successful men always
What a shame! Your mindset is so damaged, you even included your Mom. Is it not sick minded men like you that speak against successful women. Thinking they can only succeed by the help of men.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by bentenny(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11
chccho:

Oponu
Olodo²
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by ItShallPass: 1:27pm On Jan 11
mikeapollo:

''For your information, no one in the Old testament was ever born again''

This is how you bring your own demonic interpretation of the Bible!
To be ''born again'' means to be born of the spirit of God, so that we could inherit the kingdom of God, which is the ultimate. It also sometimes refers to the anointing of God that helps us break the yoke of carnality and connects us to spirituality.
Anyone that makes heaven or eternal life is also born again!
So tell me, if the prophets of old, Moses, Elijah etc (that appeared to Jesus on the prayer mountain) made heaven or not? And if they meet the ''born again'' standard or not!

Lol.

The anointing and the born again experience are two different things.

Now first, let's use your own words to expose your ignorance. Since to be born again means to be born of the Spirit of God so that we can inherit the Kingdom of God, show me any scripture in the Old testament where the people were promised the kingdom of God. Just one scripture.

The only promise God gave them was the promise of a new heart. To take away the heart of stone and give them the heart of flesh. He even went ahead to tell them that it would happen when He establishes a new covenant with them which shall be written in their hearts and not on tables of stones (Ezek 36). We all know that the new covenant was fulfilled in Christ Jesus alone.

I wonder how someone who doesn't read his Bible to know the truth for himself would want to use his shallow knowledge to defend a satanist who claims he was born again from his mother's womb.

Anyone can be predestinated and separated for God's use from his mother's womb like Jeremiah. He or she still needs the born again experience to fulfil that predestination.

By your logic , even Pharaoh was also born again. Since God actually said he was born to show God's power to the whole world.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Adex2442: 1:37pm On Jan 11
dealslip:

How many times do one has to tell you guys that people have been speaking before TB died. Look for Bisola Johnson.

The same bisola that went back multiple times to beg and rejoin the church? All those videos are lies
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by freenature: 1:43pm On Jan 11
BRATISLAVA:

India and Pakistan have their differences because of religious conquest. The BBC have nothing to do with the same religious conquest issues in China, Russia, Nigeria, France, the UK, and other countries. There's always one perp in these places. The same perp in the Kashmir war.

Let's put religion aside. This deeper than just Kashmir too. I believe you understand the phrase divide and conquer. That alone should give you an insight.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by mikeapollo: 1:44pm On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

Lol.

The anointing and the born again experience are two different things.

Now first, let's use your own words to expose your ignorance. Since to be born again means to be born of the Spirit of God so that we can inherit the Kingdom of God, show me any scripture in the Old testament where the people were promised the kingdom of God. Just one scripture.

The only promise God gave them was the promise of a new heart. To take away the heart of stone and give them the heart of flesh. He even went ahead to tell them that it would happen when He establishes a new covenant with them which shall be written in their hearts and not on tables of stones (Ezek 36). We all know that the new covenant was fulfilled in Christ Jesus alone.

I wonder how someone who doesn't read his Bible to know the truth for himself would want to use his shallow knowledge to defend a satanist who claims he was born again from his mother's womb.

Anyone can be predestinated and separated for God's use from his mother's womb like Jeremiah. He or she still needs the born again experience to fulfil that predestination.

By your logic , even Pharaoh was also born again. Since God actually said he was born to show God's power to the whole world.

The Pharisees and Sadducees also adopted academic logic to criticize and reject Jesus Christ!
They questioned the fact that nothing good comes from Nazareth.
They questioned His knowledge because he was not learned or educated
They questioned His family background, as the Son of a carpenter and Brother to other siblings known to them.
They questioned Him, when he Healed someone on the sabbath day, contrary to what they had been taught in their theology and indoctrination
They questioned and revolted when Jesus said that before Abraham, He was!
That was sacrilegious for the Pharisees and Sadducees to hear. They wanted to hear and read what was in line with their understanding according to their theology and indoctrination, but not the testimony of the Spirit!

I asked you questions about Moses and Elijah? Did they make heaven? Were they born again (filled with the spirit of God) or not?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Adex2442: 1:46pm On Jan 11
Chinjo2:
What baffles me the most is the rate at which people are defending TB Joshua. These people talking are his known disciples and Children.

BBC is not like a Nigerian station that is afraid to air such documentary for fear of being sanctioned by NBC.

We all know what some pastors and Reverend fathers do to young girls that are placed under their tutilages but we still pretend as if they never happened.

TB Joshual was accused by one of his daughters while he was still alive nothing happened. Even Apostle Chibuzor was accused by a girl that was under his roof, people said it is a lie. Why are we pretending as if we don't know what is happening in our local churches.

All those supporting evil, I pray your own daughters become victims of randy pastors. Say Amen.

Chloe one of the lady that said tb raped her, her brother is prophet Chris in the church, her father handles all the electrical work in the church and also planned tb Joshua funeral, also her elder sister called Ruth is an evangelist in the church and is married to prophet raccine. Chloe and her entire family came over from the UK and lived in the synagogue. So with her entire family around and in key positions in the church, do u think something like that could be happening to her and try her family will turn blind eyes?

And for bisola Johnson, u can goto Facebook. There are alots of videos about her always coming back to scan to beg and how she defrauded foreigners using tb Joshua name after she left the church.

For Ajoke the alleged tb Joshua daughter is not his daughter. Her mother abandoned her as a baby in the church premises.

Picture 1 is prophet Chris. Chloe's brother
Picture 2 is evangelist Ruth. Chloe's sister married to prophet raccine

U can fact check rather than being ignorant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by ItShallPass: 1:58pm On Jan 11
mikeapollo:

The Pharisees and Sadducees also adopted academic logic to criticize and reject Jesus Christ!
They questioned the fact that nothing good comes from Nazareth.
They questioned his knowledge because he was not learned or educated
They questioned and revolted when Jesus said that before Abraham, He was!
That was sacrilegious for the Pharisees and Sadducees to hear. They wanted to hear and read what was in line with their understanding according to their theology and indoctrination, but not the testimony of the Spirit!

I asked you questions about Moses and Elijah? Did they make heaven? Were they born again (filled with the spirit of God) or not?

My friend, Moses and Elijah made heaven because physical works was all they needed in the old testament. The needed the sacrifices of rams and bulls. TB Joshua didn't live in the old testament era.

In the new testament a man must be born again. This is not an academic or theologically argument. It's a basic doctrine of scripture.

No one gets born again from his mother's womb. Please be informed.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Farrason: 1:59pm On Jan 11
omohayek:

What on Earth has a documentary exposing TB Joshua's criminality got to do with "mocking" God? Are you so gone in your worship of the dead man that you identify him with God?

It's obvious where your mind is focused on as that is not the only line written. If you can not comprehend such a short paragraph, I doubt your level of understanding, hence I owe you no explanation.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by shaqhead: 2:01pm On Jan 11
mikeapollo:

So Okotie is your role model! Your holy spirit carrier?
People coming out to make allegations is not new. There were ''real'' witnesses against Jesus Christ!
There were religious elders, the Pharisees and Sadducees (like Adeboye, PFN, CAN etc), who denied and rejected Jesus Christ. But it does not matter because they are not God!
The prophets sent by God are not people who go about accusing people. Rather, they are the people who work miracles in power, and they are accused by other people!
All the Disciples of Jesus never accused anyone, but people accused them of various allegations. Even Stephen was accused (by your ''real'' witnesses) and stoned to death. John was also accused by the same ''real'' witnesses and beheaded.
The trials of Prophet TB Joshua (in life and in death) would not be the first or the last. As it was in the beginning, so it is, now and forever more!
Out of blind emotionalism You can choose to equate to the holyspirit whoemever -your biz! That was a response to people who keep asking why now when so many have been shouting themselves hoarse about this man running a well-oiled cult!

Yeah EVERY accusation against TB Joshua is akin to Jesus persecutions just because you say so...wow! Are you his daughter? Disciple? Try harder! Reverend King members are all over the place still not believing that their so called pastor commted murder and remember 116 people died in Joshuas church without accountability. I watched his response and wondered if he had conscience. Hypnotised fellows like you were in the church that day clapping, when he sold them the lie about a plane and how "they" were after him! Bewitched?
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 2:03pm On Jan 11
freenature:

Let's put religion aside. This deeper than just Kashmir too. I believe you understand the phrase divide and conquer. That alone should give you an insight.

It is religion that makes people so evil.

If the BBC were so involved, they would be the ones behind Rohingya yet they aren't. There's bias news and news designed to instigate, something you can easily find on one-sided stations like aljazeera and press TV.

There's one common denominator from East to West, North to South. Their expose on the man began before his death. They also uncovered Chinese activities in Africa. It's not because he ran a cult like church that they are after him. He has no resources they want, unless he accumulated wealth dubiously. But the aim is to air their views and get justice. From comments on this thread, the man was not a victim. He was a case waiting to be uncovered. That's happening now.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by freenature: 2:04pm On Jan 11
LegacyB:

Now I see why you think this way. A list of your so called mighty men says it all.

You may not agree but I can tell you for free that whatever BBC has on them is lies. Also it's all about the more you hear, the less you know and likewise what you think you see.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Farrason: 2:05pm On Jan 11
lebron7:

Keep this same energy when it's your daughter or sister

Reciprocating your insult is below me. I have not said documentaries are wrong or that TB is holy... I have only cautioned you to be wise.

Apparently, it's obvious what runs in you and hence your defence on your stand. You need to do something about it before something is done about you.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by mikeapollo: 2:09pm On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

My friend, Moses and Elijah made heaven because physical works was all they needed in the old testament. The needed the sacrifices of rams and bulls. TB Joshua didn't live in the old testament era.

In the new testament a man must be born again. This is not an academic or theologically argument. It's a basic doctrine of scripture.

No one gets born again from his mother's womb. Please be informed.

We are not interested in your man-made doctrine.
The Bible tells me that God can choose someone and anoint him in his mother's womb. That is what happened to TB Joshua. He grew up and confessed Jesus as his Lord and Saviour. . He also preached the true Gospel and performed miracles in the name of the Lord like was never witnessed before since the days of the Apostles. That is what matters to the world and all the lives that he touched.

Nobody in the Bible ever said they had the power to forgive sins, until Jesus said it and the Pharisees and Sadducees went against Him.!
We are led by our faith in the word and works of the Almighty God, not by doctrines created by human beings like Pharisees and Sadducees who want God to work by following their doctrines.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11
gidgiddy:
I took my time yesterday to watch all three Episodes of the BBC documentary on late TB Joshua. A number on women of different races and nationalities, British, South African, Zimbabwean, American, Philippines and Nigerian, all came together to talk about TB Joshua

The one thing all these women had in common is that they once all moved from their respective countries to live in TB Joshua's Region's community, Synagogue Of All Nations, SOAN, and became part of his inner circle.

All the women gave horrific and graphic accounts of rape, underage sex, sexual abuse, physical and verbal abuse carried out on them by TB Joshua.

The South African woman claimed she had three abortions due to multiple rape by TB Joshua. The British women told how TB Joshua would send for them only to sexually molest them. The Zimbabwean gavee a story of how TB Joshua raped her as a virgin and underaged.

Even TB Joshua's own daughter came foward to tell how she confronted her father for multiple sexual molestation of women only for him to have her locked up for months and beaten daily.

I was also shocked at the Story of how the SOAN building collapsed, the lie that was told that an aircraft brought it down, and the coverup that followed as well as the 'fake miracles'

Even though TB Joshua is no longer here to defend himself, I believe these women. There is no smoke without fire. A group of women who live in different countries of the world cannot give similar accounts of sexual abuse by one man without it having an element of truth

I believe that TB Joshua was a rapist, sexual predator and a sociopath. I believe TB Joshua used religion to cover up the evil within himself. He operated as a man of God in the light, but was a devil in the dark.

I also believe that there are many well known men of God who are currently doing what TB Joshua did.
fame and money, reveal the beast in humans.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Numerouno94(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11
mabea:
Shut up! The person you quoted is not even your tribesman. You support evil all because of your tribe. Shame on you.

Maybe it's high time u started reasoning wit ur sense (that is if u actually have one) instead of emotion.

Lemme burst ur tribalistic rotten brain, I'm from the North Central and based in ABJ, so I have no link with the Yorubaz, but I made a little investigation in my own little way and I found out that those insulting the late Joshua re Igbos. Check X, and u will see them wit a their Igbo names/monikers.

Now lemme clear ur stupid assumption. I'm not for nor against Joshua. I will not b bought over to slander a man because of wat certain women and men who claimed to have worked with him. If not fools who blif such tinx again in this era of manipulation especially by the female gender. Bring out evidence, that is what we re asking for not hearsay.

Take this case to a competent court of law and it will b flung out for lacking evidence.

Joshua has touched lives, my friend is in Arizona now because of Joshua who sponsored him there, and was always sending him money.
Now lemme ask u? Have u ever helped anyone in need in ur life?
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by seunjungle1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11
Do you think this revelation would have come out had it been the said disciples were happen to be the ones in charge of the church after the founder's death?

Chinjo2:
What baffles me the most is the rate at which people are defending TB Joshua. These people talking are his known disciples and Children.

BBC is not like a Nigerian station that is afraid to air such documentary for fear of being sanctioned by NBC.

We all know what some pastors and Reverend fathers do to young girls that are placed under their tutilages but we still pretend as if they never happened.

TB Joshual was accused by one of his daughters while he was still alive nothing happened. Even Apostle Chibuzor was accused by a girl that was under his roof, people said it is a lie. Why are we pretending as if we don't know what is happening in our local churches.

All those supporting evil, I pray your own daughters become victims of randy pastors. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Toktee(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11
charleskl:
Evidence that the church building collapsed?
Or evidence that he sold holy water? grin
Please specify the evidence u need 2 see?
I don't want to argue Catholic Christians that takes orders from a homosexual buffoon in Rome and radical Muslims.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by mikeapollo: 4:18pm On Jan 11
shaqhead:

Out of blind emotionalism You can choose to equate to the holyspirit whoemever -your biz! That was a response to people who keep asking why now when so many have been shouting themselves hoarse about this man running a well-oiled cult!

Yeah EVERY accusation against TB Joshua is akin to Jesus persecutions just because you say so...wow! Are you his daughter? Disciple? Try harder! Reverend King members are all over the place still not believing that their so called pastor commted murder and remember 116 people died in Joshuas church without accountability. I watched his response and wondered if he had conscience. Hypnotised fellows like you were in the church that day clapping, when he sold them the lie about a plane and how "they" were after him! Bewitched?

''... remember 116 people died in Joshua's church without accountability. I watched his response and wondered if he had conscience''

How do you mean without accountability? Do you know that the case is in court? And the court is set up to ensure accountability, among other things?
What response did you hear from him and provide the source so we all could read or hear what he said.
People like you are happy to see massive explosions at the base of a building and the building collapses, because you do not like the person. What goes around, will surely come around
Don't worry, you can rejoice when people are persecuted and attacked
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by lebron7(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11
Farrason:

Reciprocating your insult is below me. I have not said documentaries are wrong or that TB is holy... I have only cautioned you to be wise.

Apparently, it's obvious what runs in you and hence your defence on your stand. You need to do something about it before something is done about you.
Okay
Holy Rape apologist 👍
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by lebron7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11
luminouz:

It's insulting that you used LeBron as you moniker. You dishonour him. You are emotional and temperamental. It's so easy to control you. Shame on you.
Lmao
A man who is cool with pedophilia is talking about honor Lmao.
You need therapy and jailtime, the fact that you don't see anything wrong in your comment is enough reason.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jan 11
Khallicopyro:

Why wait till after his death before exposing him? Because he won't be here to defend himself
Bisola wrote this book long before he man died.

https://www.nairaland.com/3743707/t.b-joshua-know#55597038
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jan 11
Bobloco:
Dead men tell no tales
Yes they do. Exhume his body for an autopsy and the dead man will tell us how he died. grin
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by OgaRico(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11
I like the fact that you keep saying 'I believe'. Is your choice to believe whatever you like.
If BBC has not done the documentary, please sir; would you have come out to type all these on this platform and others?

gidgiddy:
I took my time yesterday to watch all three Episodes of the BBC documentary on late TB Joshua. A number on women of different races and nationalities, British, South African, Zimbabwean, American, Philippines and Nigerian, all came together to talk about TB Joshua

The one thing all these women had in common is that they once all moved from their respective countries to live in TB Joshua's Region's community, Synagogue Of All Nations, SOAN, and became part of his inner circle.

All the women gave horrific and graphic accounts of rape, underage sex, sexual abuse, physical and verbal abuse carried out on them by TB Joshua.

The South African woman claimed she had three abortions due to multiple rape by TB Joshua. The British women told how TB Joshua would send for them only to sexually molest them. The Zimbabwean gavee a story of how TB Joshua raped her as a virgin and underaged.

Even TB Joshua's own daughter came foward to tell how she confronted her father for multiple sexual molestation of women only for him to have her locked up for months and beaten daily.

I was also shocked at the Story of how the SOAN building collapsed, the lie that was told that an aircraft brought it down, and the coverup that followed as well as the 'fake miracles'

Even though TB Joshua is no longer here to defend himself, I believe these women. There is no smoke without fire. A group of women who live in different countries of the world cannot give similar accounts of sexual abuse by one man without it having an element of truth

I believe that TB Joshua was a rapist, sexual predator and a sociopath. I believe TB Joshua used religion to cover up the evil within himself. He operated as a man of God in the light, but was a devil in the dark.

I also believe that there are many well known men of God who are currently doing what TB Joshua did.
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by dealslip(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11
Adex2442:

The same bisola that went back multiple times to beg and rejoin the church? All those videos are lies
Send me the link!!
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Jan 11
OgaRico:
I like the fact that you keep saying 'I believe'. Is your choice to believe whatever you like.
If BBC has not done the documentary, please sir; would you have come out to type all these on this platform and others?
Bisola's book has been out for almost a decade on the same issue. https://www.nairaland.com/3743707/t.b-joshua-know#55597038

Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by cjfavour(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11
Forget all these we know all these are from those members fighting TB joshua's wife for the control of the church. She won them b4 and will still win them again. All these documentaries are just mere heresay and ordinary accusations no evidence and no facts.
All these will still pass.
gidgiddy:

What did you expect the boys to do? To go and report their oga to the Police? A wealthy powerful man of God?

Everybody already knows what would have happened. Gullible people won't believe the boys, TB Joshua would call one his powerful friends to close the case, the sevearly dealt with the boys. May they could only talk now he is dead

However, when multiple people come foward to confirm that a certain individual was a serial sexual abuser, discount what they say at your peril
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by cjfavour(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11
So you people have turned this to tribalism?
For your information, I'm igbo and I don't believe this documentary due to obvious lies in it including the fact that I'm aware that some people fought TB's wife for the control of the church but she won them. I believe this documentary was sponsored by those people to destroy SCOAN as they can't snatch it for Evelyn.
Numerouno94:

Maybe it's high time u started reasoning wit ur sense (that is if u actually have one) instead of emotion.

Lemme burst ur tribalistic rotten brain, I'm from the North Central and based in ABJ, so I have no link with the Yorubaz, but I made a little investigation in my own little way and I found out that those insulting the late Joshua re Igbos. Check X, and u will see them wit a their Igbo names/monikers.

Now lemme clear ur stupid assumption. I'm not for nor against Joshua. I will not b bought over to slander a man because of wat certain women and men who claimed to have worked with him. If not fools who blif such tinx again in this era of manipulation especially by the female gender. Bring out evidence, that is what we re asking for not hearsay.

Take this case to a competent court of law and it will b flung out for lacking evidence.

Joshua has touched lives, my friend is in Arizona now because of Joshua who sponsored him there, and was always sending him money.
Now lemme ask u? Have u ever helped anyone in need in ur life?
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by cjfavour(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11
When did Bisola write the book? After apologising for trash talking SCOAN or before that? Have u searched if it's true that she later apologised to SCOAN and later came back? Pls do that fast bcs a lot of people have said that in this thread.
Kobojunkie:
Bisola wrote this book long before he man died.

https://www.nairaland.com/3743707/t.b-joshua-know#55597038
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jan 11
cjfavour:
When did Bisola write the book? After apologising for trash talking SCOAN or before that? Have u searched if it's true that she later apologised to SCOAN and later came back? Pls do that fast bcs a lot of people have said that in this thread.
She apologized to SCOAN, not to TB Joshua , right? The molestation accusations are directed against the man and not SCOAN. Keep up. undecided
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by cjfavour(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11
I hope she reported the molestation? Which police station? Scoan is tb and TB Is scoan. If you know. U know!!!
Kobojunkie:
She apologized to SCOAN, not to TB Joshua , right? The molestation accusations are directed against the man and not SCOAN. Keep up. undecided
Re: My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jan 11
cjfavour:
I hope she reported the molestation? Which police station? Scoan is tb and TB Is scoan. If you know. U know!!!
Did you at least check to find out if she did or you just assume there isn't any? lipsrsealed

She wrote a book defaming the man and even the man did not charge her for libel or slander. Doesn't that tell you that something is not right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Photos From Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Birthday Get Together / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.