Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

‘he Healed My Mother Of Gunshot Wound’- Singer Victor AD Defends TB Joshua - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ‘he Healed My Mother Of Gunshot Wound’- Singer Victor AD Defends TB Joshua (123 Views)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / [music] Victor AD Ft. Tiwa Savage – Wetin We Gain (remix) / Erigga Ft Victor AD #motivation Full Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘he Healed My Mother Of Gunshot Wound’- Singer Victor AD Defends TB Joshua by Tamarah: 4:20pm On Jan 10
In the wake of the controversial BBC documentary alleging misconduct by the late Pastor TB Joshua, Nigerian singer Victor “AD” Adere has come forward to defend the renowned prophet.

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://www.primebusiness.africa/he-healed-my-mother-of-gunshot-wound-singer-victor-ad-defends-tb-joshua/

Dismissing the claims made by former church members, Victor attested to the authenticity of TB Joshua’s divine calling and the positive impact he had on his own life and family.

Victor, mostly known for his hit song “Wetin We Gain,” took to social media to share his personal experiences with the late pastor. He began by recounting how TB Joshua played a pivotal role in healing him from a skin disease at the young age of six.
Re: ‘he Healed My Mother Of Gunshot Wound’- Singer Victor AD Defends TB Joshua by Ance4Liverpool: 4:26pm On Jan 10
Bbc take note
Re: ‘he Healed My Mother Of Gunshot Wound’- Singer Victor AD Defends TB Joshua by Mvnster: 4:28pm On Jan 10
I also know two people he healed, of hiv and cancer...they only died a short time after testifying.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Fizzy Hot Street Hits Mixtape / Musicbyaden - Desire (vlog No Copyright Music) / ALAGBAWI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.