Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief (43890 Views)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Johilo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11
Dis dude is right 100%.... That's so pathetic
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Badadvisor: 8:24pm On Jan 11
Angelfrost:
I can forget my wallet at home, but you see handkerchief or face towel, that one is easily part of my outfit... I never leave the house without it.
Got almost 20 hankerchief perfectly arranged right beside my role of towels.
I can't go out without my hankerchief and airpod
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Tetraozonaitera: 8:45pm On Jan 11
Powerbando:

u are just a grown up kid, na women dey normally bring out rubbish thread
you should grow up and overllok thing

A baby in adult stature

Why do you guys love trolling.

What warranted the insult you gave the OP.
Courtesy demands you leave a thread you don't fancy. You don't need to insult her.

Actions like this only expose the kind of home that brought you up.
Sad!
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Emdebby2: 9:09pm On Jan 11
It's too disgusting and unhygienic to blow the nose without using a handkerchief or tissue paper. These two items shouldn't be lacking in your handbag as a lady or in your pocket as a man.
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by BALLOSKI: 11:41pm On Jan 11
Powerbando:

u are just a grown up kid, na women dey normally bring out rubbish thread
you should grow up and overllok thing

A baby in adult stature
You're guilty of what he's talking about. Why's would a thread about hygiene offend you? You're not clean.
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by BALLOSKI: 11:43pm On Jan 11
jmoore:

Ancestor in baby's stature. Buy handkerchief, it is very cheap. Using your hands to clean your nose and shaking the next person that greets you is unhygienic.
Don't mind that dirty guy. That's what he does.

I support you. But bro, it's even not good to use handkerchief you might use to wipe your face to be used to clean your nose. Get some wraps of tissues to use and dispose off.
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by BALLOSKI: 5:21am On Jan 12
GboyegaD:
Can't remember the last time I used a handkerchief and I believe your environment and perspiration level determines if you need one. I guess it is not necessarily needed. If I need to blow my nose, there's always tissue around.
I can't go out without it. And there's always tissue for that purpose.

If you have oily face, it'd require you have hanky!
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Emmanueledu(m): 11:30am On Jan 12
Many people are naturally dirty🤷🏾‍♂️
I always feel incomplete when living the house without my handkerchief!Its been a habit I developed since secondary school days!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) / Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.