Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief (43883 Views)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by jmoore(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10
I just witnessed this dude blow his nose, use his hands to clean and rub it on his trousers.

Most will rub their hands together as if they are rubbing cream.

Why do most adults hardly go out with a handkerchief?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by jmoore(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10
Powerbando:

u are just a grown up kid, na women dey normally bring out rubbish thread
you should grow up and overllok thing

A baby in adult stature

Ancestor in baby's stature. Buy handkerchief, it is very cheap. Using your hands to clean your nose and shaking the next person that greets you is unhygienic.

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by GboyegaD(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10
Can't remember the last time I used a handkerchief and I believe your environment and perspiration level determines if you need one. I guess it is not necessarily needed. If I need to blow my nose, there's always tissue around.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Beremx(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10
The heat in Lagos can even make you carry a towel when going out. The day I don't remember to carry my handkerchief, I buy one from vendors

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by ikeno(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10
That's most disgusting thing to do even picking nose with your hand is just unhygienic. I can't do without handkerchief it helps me a lot

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Oizee(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10
I like people that are conscious of their hygiene, seeing guys with handkerchief shows they are neat naturally, not those that dry their sweat with hands.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Ahnii(f): 9:07pm On Jan 10
Me too
GboyegaD:
Can't remember the last time I used a handkerchief and I believe your environment and perspiration level determines if you need one. I guess it is not necessarily needed. If I need to blow my nose, there's always tissue around.
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by EreluRoz: 10:05pm On Jan 10
Dirty people thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Moshybear(f): 7:00am On Jan 11
I can't stand dirty people ewww embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Nemesis0147(m): 8:11am On Jan 11
I don’t joke with handkerchief

10 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Jewesgratitud3: 9:12am On Jan 11
Beremx:
The heat in Lagos can even make you carry a towel when going out. The day I don't remember to carry my handkerchief, I buy one from vendors

LoL @ towel.
As for me I hardly sweat cos I don't use cream. It's been years now I stopped using cream and I make sure to use antiperspirant so you'll hardly see me sweat.

The highest I get is streaks of sweat on my forehead due to edge control I apply to tame my edges because I'm very hairy. For that I use my paloma tissue to dab and I'm good.

3 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Jewesgratitud3: 9:13am On Jan 11
This issue here is why I stopped shaking hands randomly with people. So most times when I'm approaching you, I'll put my hands in my pocket. No matter how you shine teeth I'll not shake your hands.

One woman did something recently and I returned the item she sold to me.

I went to buy soup condiments and I now had a craving for ijebu garri. So I told her to measure for me. In the course of doing other things she now scratched her nose. Omo I glued my eyes to that hand and was watching how she was going to measure that garri. Instead of her to use cups to measure it she just dipped that hand and measured it. She tied it and gave it to me, I told her please hold it, I don't have enough to cover for the garri that I can only pay for the soup condiments for now. Na so I carry myself run commot for her shop.

Another one, the guy was asking me how much garri at the same time scratching his nose, I just weak and told him don't worry abeg and left. On two occasions, two different garri sellers did this same thing and I leave them Waka commot.

Very dirty habit.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Ahnii(f): 9:16am On Jan 11
My bae sweetie ..Good morning ,, you're not in Lagos?I bin think say na phc you kak
Beremx:
How my bobo lee.
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Necrophagia: 9:56am On Jan 11
It's not bad

I used to put my hands in my trousers then sniff my smell of balls then shake hands with any female I see or

My balls has the badass smell like cologne

9 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Beremx(f): 10:58am On Jan 11
Ahnii:
My bae sweetie ..Good morning ,, you're not in Lagos?I bin think say na phc you kak
How my bobo lee.
I'm based in Lagos. Bobo is fine. He'll be 8yrs on 23rd

1 Like

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Beremx(f): 10:59am On Jan 11
Jewesgratitud3:

LoL @ towel.
As for me I hardly sweat cos I don't use cream. It's been years now I stopped using cream and I make sure to use antiperspirant so you'll hardly see me sweat.

The highest I get is streaks of sweat on my forehead due to edge control I apply to tame my edges because I'm very hairy. For that I use my paloma tissue to dab and I'm good.
I don't use cream but I sweat like someone who's running a marathon. The heat in Lagos is terrible

3 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Jewesgratitud3: 11:02am On Jan 11
Beremx:
I don't use cream but I sweat like someone who's running a marathon. The heat in Lagos is terrible

Yeah you're right about the heat this past few weeks. It's been blazing hot.

4 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Beremx(f): 11:04am On Jan 11
Jewesgratitud3:

Yeah you're right about the heat this past few weeks. It's been blazing hot.
even with the rainfall, it's still hot especially at night. Too bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Jewesgratitud3: 11:07am On Jan 11
Beremx:
even with the rainfall, it's still hot especially at night. Too bad

My dear, somebody even made a funny post on Facebook Three days ago asking " abeg who on AC make I come visit am today" come and see everyone commenting and laughing. It's everywhere dear.

6 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by BarrElChapo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11
🤔
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by eleko1: 1:58pm On Jan 11
sad
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by eleko1: 1:59pm On Jan 11
sad sad sad
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Artscollection: 1:59pm On Jan 11
This one na thread ni.seun How many times did i call u?

2 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by YoungLionken(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11
Less serious and uninteresting topics are just gracing the front pages today. Seun and co, e sharp so??.

I (Oshiomhole), looking at Seun and his goons on the kind of topics coming up today...

4 Likes

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by PepeXKermit: 2:00pm On Jan 11
jmoore:
I just witnessed this dude blow his nose, use his hands to clean and rub it on his trousers.

Most will rub their hands together as if they are rubbing cream.

Why do most adults hardly go out with a handkerchief?

Handkerchief is a no no in this time and age! Use hand tissue papers
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by stevups(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11
Powerbando:

u are just a grown up kid, na women dey normally bring out rubbish thread
you should grow up and overllok thing

A baby in adult stature

Thanks
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by cardoctor(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11
What d fk? How did this post make it to the front page?
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Skillsnigeria: 2:01pm On Jan 11
Hmmm
Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11
The mess with blowing your nose without thick handkerchief is embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief by Salubata(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11
Since my secondary School days till this very moment I type, there are two things you MUST find in my pocket whenever I'm outside, hair comb and my clean, ironed and well wrapped handkerchief.

As I'm cleaning my face almost every thirty minutes, so do I comb my beard at every given opportunity when I feel it has scattered.
Whenever I have catarrh, I cut hard tissue into sizes and keep in my pocket for use one after the other

Blowing nose with bare hands especially in public without cleaning up after that with water is disgusting.

Looking good and practicing good hygiene is responsibility of every adult. This is one of the act that causes unpleasant smell from an individual.

Nothing irritates or turn me off like bad odour or stinking hair of some ladies. I can't just cope

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) / Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.