Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... (198 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 6:36pm On Jan 10
Lets rub minds together........

Lets say you live in Lagos,

you are young, smart and educated with a very positive attitude......

If I gave you a Sienna car with 10 litres of petrol what would you achieve in about 5 -10 hours?
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by soshegzz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10
Sienna u say, and a driver?
I'd remove all the seats, stuck it up with all kinds of Fruits from water melons, plantains, tubers of yams etc. I know how to attract my clients, before 5-10hrs. I could almost sell all if not sold it all off.
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Danremmy: 8:53pm On Jan 10
I don't need a driver as I will drive myself.
5-10 hours with a 10 litres of petrol?

I should be 30k richer by the end of d day
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 12:32am On Jan 11
soshegzz:
Sienna u say, and a driver?
I'd remove all the seats, stuck it up with all kinds of Fruits from water melons, plantains, tubers of yams etc. I know how to attract my clients, before 5-10hrs. I could almost sell all if not sold it all off.

Impressive!

I need a few more responses before we move to the next level.

1. Where is your location?

2. Where would you source your goods from?

3. Where is your target market (Sales location)

4. How would you go about disposing of the goods within 5 - 10 hours?

5. What particular strategy would you use....wholesale/retail?

6. How would you source your initial capital? Remember I am only providing a car and driver + Fuel.

7. How much is your capital and how much would be your gross profit?
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 12:35am On Jan 11
I cannot risk releasing the car to you. Too many untidy ends.

Secondly you need to indicate what you actually do and how you will ensure that your 30k is presented at the end of the day as gross profit.
I am only selecting a few people at the first instance.

Danremmy:
I don't need a driver as I will drive myself.
5-10 hours with a 10 litres of petrol?

I should be 30k richer by the end of d day

1 Like

Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Danremmy: 10:45am On Jan 11
Euforia:

I cannot risk releasing the car to you. Too many untidy ends.

Secondly you need to indicate what you actually do and how you will ensure that your 30k is presented at the end of the day as gross profit.
I am only selecting a few people at the first instance.

I'm actually into delivery. I do delivery for some online vendors, I use public transportation, And each delivery I charge 2,200. At the end of d day I net about 40k and gross 15-20k depends on locations I go to.

So the car u talking about is actually a very big step in reducing cost of expenses. Also, when I don't have deliveries at hand I have a link of transporting students from Mushin - Unilag and vice versa, And sienna is what is accepted. I can gross about 15-20k depends on how many trips I do.

There's no risk here, I have been into transportation for years. You can entrust me with the car
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Pokolee: 6:39pm On Jan 11
Euforia:
Lets rub minds together........

Lets say you live in Lagos,

you are young, smart and educated with a very positive attitude......

If I gave you a Sienna car with 10 litres of petrol what would you achieve in about 5 -10 hours? I am a van sales representative in an fmcg wch 6000 is been given daily to van owners aside fuel voucher. Total of 144000 is been remitted to van owners at the end of month. Your van will b in a safe hands if given to me.

Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 11:13am On Jan 15
My apologies, I was unable to do pay attention to this thread for a while.
I was seriously indisposed.

I am however back now will try to give responders attention at least twice a week.
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 11:27am On Jan 15
Danremmy:
I'm actually into delivery. I do delivery for some online vendors, I use public transportation, And each delivery I charge 2,200. At the end of d day I net about 40k and gross 15-20k depends on locations I go to.

So the car u talking about is actually a very big step in reducing cost of expenses. Also, when I don't have deliveries at hand I have a link of transporting students from Mushin - Unilag and vice versa, And sienna is what is accepted. I can gross about 15-20k depends on how many trips I do.

There's no risk here, I have been into transportation for years. You can entrust me with the car

Your analysis doesn't add up. Perhaps you are using the wrong terms. You cannot have a gross of 15-20k and a net of 40k.

Secondly I need a clearer picture as regards the consistency of the Logistics flow/contract/availability.
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 11:29am On Jan 15
[quote author=Pokolee post=127894461][/quote]

I noticed that you sent me a mail via my registered mail here.
You can either put up your number so that I can call/message you or you send an email to careers@euphoria.ng (longer process though)
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Danremmy: 11:37am On Jan 15
Euforia:

Your analysis doesn't add up. Perhaps you are using the wrong terms. You cannot have a gross of 15-20k and a net of 40k.

Secondly I need a clearer picture as regards the consistency of the Logistics flow/contract/availability.
Sorry I mean a gross of 40k and a net of 15-20k. The logistics is like every other logistics company(dispatchers) taking orders and making delivery with bikes. but the only difference with mine is that I use public transportation because I'm an independent delivery person not under any logistics company. I have few vendors I do the deliveries for and still taking more connections.
Re: If I Gave You A Car And Driver For One Day................... by Euforia: 11:59am On Jan 17
[quote author=Pokolee post=127894461][/quote]

Hello,

I have been trying to reach you.

Can you put up your phone number up here just for today?

Alternatively you could send me your resume via; careers@euphoria.ng

This is urgent and may expire after today.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria In 2024 / I Have More Capital Than My Business Require. I Dont Know What To Do With Excess / Beyond Market Structure (BMS): Trade Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.