Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks (626 Views)

CBN Appoints New Executives For Union, Keystone And Polaris Bank / CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust / First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by Matrixliveng: 6:59pm On Jan 10
In line with the report  and recommendation of the Special Investigator on Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Related entities, Jim Obazee  Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has dissolved  the boards and managements of Titan Trust Bank, Union Bank, Keystone Bank and Polaris Bank.

The decision to dissolve the boards was taken after a meeting between Yemi Cardoso, Obazee, and the board and management of the four banks.

It would be recalled that the investors in Titan Trust Bank refused to honour the invitation to a meeting with the Special Investigator.

More to follow...
www.matrixngr.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 6:59pm On Jan 10
Sounds good. The banks may have done something very wrong.

But, nobody should jubilate yet.

What crime did they commit that is worse than certificate fraud and election hijacking?

Priority says that the bigger thieves should be in jail first, but this is Nigeria, where we have to pretend that a rotten head will somehow function well and make a wonderful result with the rest of the bodygrin

That's why they believe in miracles even when the leaders of the circus are rogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by fayomim: 6:59pm On Jan 10
Okay
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by TooNoisy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 10
Right decision
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by LikeAking: 7:02pm On Jan 10
Good!
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05pm On Jan 10
I saw it coming. Too much corruption allegations.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by fidelmarshal199: 7:06pm On Jan 10
I thought the board of UNION bank was already dissolved immediately after the deal with TITAN
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 7:06pm On Jan 10
FreeStuffsNG:
I saw it coming. Too much corruption allegations.

Selective application of justice will leave us with very bad results
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by Moneyyyy09: 7:08pm On Jan 10
Thumb up to CBN. It seem thief...nubu have ball.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by Freshtruth(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10
Tinubu is fighting corruption more than Buhari this Life no balance grin

Buhari we here by Ban your children, your relations in fact your entire generation for ever attempting to contest presidency ever again

2 Likes

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 7:09pm On Jan 10
Moneyyyy09:
Thumb up to CBN. It seem thief...nubu have ball.

He have ball to do evil, someone who carried the kind of stuff he carried in Chicago has to have some ball
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by FreeStuffsNG: 7:10pm On Jan 10
vanbonattel:

Selective application of justice will leave us with very bad results
I completely agree. You will do us all a favour by petitioning EFCC if you have proofs to jail any corrupt person. I am not referring to criminal defamation and cyberbullying o, I mean real proofs.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 7:11pm On Jan 10
Freshtruth:
Tinubu is fighting corruption more than Buhari this Life no balance grin

Buhari we here by Ban your children, your relations in fact your entire generation for seek presidency ever again

That's the usual initial gra gra, happened during the first 6 months of bubu, before he went haywowith corruption. This one is even a bigger thief so watch out.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by cremedelacreme: 7:11pm On Jan 10
angry
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 7:12pm On Jan 10
FreeStuffsNG:
I completely agree. You will do us all a favour by petitioning EFCC if you have proofs to jail any corrupt person. I am not referring to criminal defamation and cyberbullying o, I mean real proofs.

That's impossible and you know it, the same EFCC that he selected their head ? grin

Keep joking, just allow us to laugh and complain online.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by DeLaRue: 7:13pm On Jan 10
Good.

Many of ther bank MDs need to be investigated, and charged if found to have colluded with the corrupt thieves..

The movement of huge stolen money is not possible without bank Executive Directors involvement.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by FreeStuffsNG: 7:14pm On Jan 10
vanbonattel:

That's impossible and you know it, the same EFCC that he selected their head ? grin

Keep joking, just allow us to laugh and complain online.
Smh. You call criminal defamation and cyberbullying play. It's not o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by hedonido: 7:16pm On Jan 10
vanbonattel:

That's the usual initial gra gra, happened during the first 6 months of bubu, before he went haywowith corruption. This one is even a bigger thief so watch out.

Exactly. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits. Look at a bloody thief like their useless BAT claiming to fight corruption the same way the equally useless Buhari 'fought' corruption with his body odour in the first couple of months of his disastrous rule.

The whole system stinks. The current rogue is just preparing the grounds to loot his way into the Guinness Book of Records. It will end in shame for him. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 7:16pm On Jan 10
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You call criminal defamation and cyberbullying play. It's not o.

That's the selective application of justice we're talking about. You claiming something is a rime but hiding the obvious crimes? That's the problem with Nigeria.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by huptin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10
The worst form of corruption festered under Buhari....in a sane clime he would have been shot.
Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by vanbonattel: 7:24pm On Jan 10
huptin:
The worst form of corruption festered under Buhari....in a sane clime he would have been shot.

They will never mention him, it's Emefiele that's the thief.

Selective application of justice.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks Boards Of Titan Trust, Union, Keystone, Polaris Banks by MrCork: 1:18pm On Apr 20
TooNoisy:
Right decision

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please?

(1) (Reply)

Being An Entreprising Student. / Are You A Fish Farmer Or Involved In Any Farm Produce? / I Need Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.