Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,295 members, 7,822,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React (50083 Views)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by newoffer: 2:39pm On Jan 11
Just because the citizen no gree to extortion now una dey shout.
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Uniquekriss(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11
Omo, the situation of the country is what inspires the slogan for each year as you'd agree with me that the country has been going on the reverse since 2015... Don't play, y'all gonn learn!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by kiddkash(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11
Astra101:
It comes from vawulence headquarter grin wink
Ma man

1 Like

Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by YourGFsnatcher: 3:08pm On Jan 11
Forumites:
If not social media everybody for don turn rascal. It all keeps us busy and happy…. Another one go soon fall out. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On the contrary.. social media keeps us unproductive. There's more to life than cruise and entertainment. Average Nigerian Γ§an spent almost all day on social media. I don't see how that will bring development to a country. Even China don't use our type of tiktok. No part of the world consumes the type of garbage we consume here in the name of social media

Other races are competing in new production, we are competing on cruise and consumption. Who has the lasted iPhone, while other people are producing latest tech.

I'm not saying we are not entitled to social media.. it's just that we spent too much and consume so much nonsense in the name of entertainment in this country.

Check our social media. ... the contents you see will not pass , yansh, flirting money, relationship, runs girls or yahoo boys.

Even our comedy 80% of the contents has to do with yansh.

It's just not balanced... it's not right.. we can't have generations that will spent their time on social media "cruising" and expect us to move forward.

At least, the social media and the content should be on a healthy level. When's it's on a healthy level then we will have no problem with it.. but this Is not healthy
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by CheedyJ(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11
Some pastors go soon say na Satan dey orchestrate am since e don popular pass their own prophecies..no gree for anybody

1 Like

Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Dinieoj(f): 3:32pm On Jan 11
When they send you money, no gree for anybody, send the money back. You go learn.
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by ericmor: 3:34pm On Jan 11
oz4real83:
The energy which the NPF channels in educating Nigerians on the need to do the right thing, if they channel that energy towards educating their personnel, Nigeria would have had a good police force by now angry

Don't mind them, they want us to do the right thing why they keep doing the wrong thing and bulling the masses with their guns and uniform. But why are most police corrupt and always like to use their uniform to harass Nigerians self. I wan arrest person, I must pay, person wa u arrest too must pay. How the country wan take better
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Jan 11
No gree only for any shit no be for good cause ooo.
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Benzemma(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11
From no gree for anybody, e go enter

No gree for harsh economic policy!

By then 2020 history will repeat again, by then Sirilanka own go be child's play! That is their fear!
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Astra101: 3:41pm On Jan 11
kiddkash:

Ma man

Welcome comrade cheesy
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Calitoscassius(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11
Sermwell:

Please be more smart!! If this slogan gains more momentum, it can be a catchphrase for violence and revolution by the youths!! The government is already agitated by it grin grin
This is just sheer assumptions and speculations. Besides, maybe revolution is what Naigeria need.
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Calitoscassius(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11
sammirano:

If two pellets don't gree for each other there will be chaos
Not really.
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Ogene001: 4:39pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:
I started it first grin grin
I made a particular slangs trend on twitter last year
I won't like to say that one here grin

Towards the ending of last year
I started this
kwechiri no gree for anybody

Gradually it went viral this year
The Kwechiri is more popular in SE
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by donmik: 5:24pm On Jan 11
Gadafii:
The social media is the only thing that keeps Nigerians sane temporarily for the past few years, that’s why when you are out of data sometimes it would feel like you are worthless or rusting away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigerians know how to adapt to unfavorable conditions quickly and it’s sometimes annoying

That no gree for anybody came about as a result of everyone moving mad and crazy because of the situation of the country so no let anyone use madness sideline you, let am know say you self no well

Are u sure?
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by TheAdvocate(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11
Saw this on a WhatsApp status. 😁😁😁

Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Stanweezy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11
I first heard that from Yul Edochie

He said kwechili

No gree
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by NovusHomo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11
LordFaraday:
"NO GREE FOR Anybody"abeg Who Dey Give Nigeria Yearly National Motto?

Last year was "DEY PLAY" this year is "NO GREE FOR ANYBODY". Abeg who dey orchestrate all this recent yearly national motto. grin

But this street prophecy dey work cool

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-no-gree-for-anybody-slogan-can-plunge-nigeria-into-crisis-police-warn/amp
Intel wey neva help them stop bandits and other bad guys.
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by godofuck231: 8:59pm On Jan 11
If the president is mad with power, so will be the masses
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by goodyvin02(m): 8:11am On Jan 12
DaddyGngeess:

Smile, when police stop you no gree for them, u go collect be that

Nothing new, even before this slang became trending I no Dey gree for them
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Ttipsy(f): 9:11am On Jan 12
Gadafii:
The social media is the only thing that keeps Nigerians sane temporarily for the past few years, that’s why when you are out of data sometimes it would feel like you are worthless or rusting away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigerians know how to adapt to unfavorable conditions quickly and it’s sometimes annoying

That no gree for anybody came about as a result of everyone moving mad and crazy because of the situation of the country so no let anyone use madness sideline you, let am know say you self no well
this picture is funny o hahahaha
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by Thazard(m): 9:18am On Jan 12
Astra101:
It comes from vawulence headquarter grin wink
grin grin grin
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by DOptical: 10:01am On Jan 14
Lol. Funny slogan. Reminds me of some few days ago.. You insult me unwarranted, I insult you in return πŸ˜….. No one has monopoly of madness. After all that, we can then calm down. Lol. I was even mild with my insult sef. Anyways, no gree for anyone πŸ˜…
Re: "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React by olisaEze(m): 10:29am On Jan 14
Even dis wan wen police talk, we still no go gree for dem!!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.