Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits (45714 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by abbeyd2(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11
Coder2Client:
Ghanaians' outfits look like the prisoner outfit
That was my thoughts when I first saw the picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by FinPadi: 3:10pm On Jan 11
✨ Say goodbye to lengthy processes! With FinPadi, opening a business account takes just 5 minutes, no business registration / CAC required.

💳 Get your unique business account number swiftly and easily, empowering you to send and receive payments seamlessly—for FREE!

💸 Enjoy smooth, hassle-free bill payments at your fingertips.

🚀 Need a business boost? Access collateral-free loans effortlessly through FinPadi.

Create an Account today with FinPadi and experience the freedom of financial empowerment in Africa! 🌟
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by VIKTO83(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11
In this arrival outfit no team in d world can beat Nigeria.
But for departure outfit, u ho shock shock because their faces ho dey bad because of bad result.
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by CLETDON(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11
adesegun121:
Naija for life

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Ghana like prisoners
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Izuchukwu70: 3:31pm On Jan 11
[quote author=funmijoyb post=127878947]Super falcons will thrash these Super eagles I dey see so.[Factors.

Is that what they asked you?
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bluffly: 3:39pm On Jan 11
Ghanaians appears like warriors ready to battle while Nigerians appears like owambe just to flex on spoils of war available to them
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by emmydee(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11
Na lai. Those were not the outfits worn by the Black Stars upon arrival.
They worn their native flowing wrapper crossed over one side of their shoulder.

Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by championeh(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11
Both looks good but the Ghanaians' look like Babalawo's apprentice
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Quebec91(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11
cheesy
Oblongata:
The Ghanaians be like farmers wey need cutlass!

Or fine boy prisoners!
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by wasuka14(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11
Ghanaian bois be like Akoda oba. (King servants.)
Nigeria know to dress to fit occasions.

mannobi:
The biennial football show is about to start and teams from different countries are arriving in the host country dressed in unique outfits.
While the super eagles of Nigeria dress like a super rich price, little can be said of the Ghanaians who look like the abobaku. What's your take on this?
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Ken4Christ: 4:49pm On Jan 11
kevwemike:
Ghana national team be like prisoners.

But they play the game with passion better than the Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Mayeldah(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11
shey na outfit go play for field?

The super chickens are no favorites to win AFCON this year
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by MostImportant(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11
Such a poor concept my Nigeria
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by goody234: 6:00pm On Jan 11
Nigeria will be out in the early rounds watch and see
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Enemyofpeace: 7:33pm On Jan 11
Make we talk true. Those boys from Ghana be like Prisoners. Na so prison clothes be fir Nigeria
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by IAMPEDRO: 7:41pm On Jan 11
When a white man wear a suit we see as mature.

But Africans are showing you their style you call it ss3 boys and wedding guests.

Is high time you appreciate your own.
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by histemple: 8:05pm On Jan 11
funmijoyb:
Super falcons will thrash these Super eagles I dey see so.

Believe me, the super falcons will NOT score a single goal against the worst super eagles team.

12-0 or more.

NEVER compare male and female football.
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by samuel9000: 8:13pm On Jan 11
I almost take them for Okekura inmates....
grin

Penisman:
Ghanaians look like Jss1 boys
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by MamaletASO: 8:27pm On Jan 11
Black Stars of Ghana look like Prisoners.. (the tailor that sew their clothes should be jailed )

Super Eagles of Nigeria look like colonial masters

Nigerian super chicken Eagles only going to AFCON for fashion and nothing more..

It's another waste of Funds for Nigerian.

I tipped Morocco or Algeria to win the tournament.
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by MrJames007: 8:43pm On Jan 11
Did they go there for fashion show undecided

Let me see what these people would do this time. angry
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Tetraozonaitera: 8:56pm On Jan 11
Ghana players com look like prison inmates
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by babeface3: 9:04pm On Jan 11
mannobi:
The biennial football show is about to start and teams from different countries are arriving in the host country dressed in unique outfits.
While the super eagles of Nigeria dress like a super rich price, little can be said of the Ghanaians who look like the abobaku. What's your take on this?

Ghana look more sporty. My heart just dey beat as I dey watch them
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by DeGLORIOUS: 9:05pm On Jan 11
It's not by outfit. Go and make us proud
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Easylife1234: 9:25pm On Jan 11
Up 9ja
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11
Penisman:
Ghanaians look like Jss1 boys
Nigerians looks like fish mongers
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11
Oblongata:
The Ghanaians be like farmers wey need cutlass!

Or fine boy prisoners!
These Nigerians be like fish mongers
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11
Coder2Client:
Ghanaians' outfit look like the prisoner outfit
Nigerians outfit looks like fish mongers outfit
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11
alshalz:
SSS3 Students and wedding party guests ,nothing more!!!
Weed smokers Nigerians
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11
NFBI:
Normally Lagos state get money pass whole Ghana so don't blame them
Lagos state wey no get light for one year now?
Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11
Gadafii:
I remember last World Cup super eagles attended, their outfit was voted the best in the world, but dem no qualify from group stage
We love to give attention to nonsense and irrelevant things

When time come now we Need calculator to check how super eagles can qualify

“If Ghana beat Mozambique, we Will qualify “, “we jut need Ivory Coast to score one goal and we will qualify from group stage” all those stoopid and hopeless expectations where we depend on others outcome for our survival, year in year out
You are very wise. God will bless you

1 Like

Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by Bentoli(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11
kevwemike:
Ghana national team be like prisoners.
Naija national team be like fish mongers

1 Like

Re: Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits by NFBI: 9:41pm On Jan 11
Bentoli:
Lagos state wey no get light for one year now?
Use sunlight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) / Meet Anthony Joshua's Lookalike (Pictured) / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.