Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu (31365 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" / Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 8:58am On Jan 11
sulakishop:
He might end up being right

He is not right

It is all about electoral value
The president would have considered Bwala political influence. One of it is that Bwala is a northern christian. He could serve as good tool. The same is applicable to Wike

1 Like

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by iykepromotions: 9:00am On Jan 11
Seems he has been played.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by 4tomandchi: 9:00am On Jan 11
The emperor decides what and who who he wants and how he wants it if you like shout till thy kingdom come the man no send una.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 9:02am On Jan 11
Residentdoctor:
wow shocked so you know mobhad's killers.
Make una dey try get sense for this country o.

Falana himself called baba mohbad to accept compensation
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by FutureFocus: 9:02am On Jan 11
Etranshub:
. Becaise all political supporters are only supporting because of their pocket they only have different approach

Politics in Nigeria is a form of business, it’s a full time job, it’s a shame.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Demigod22: 9:02am On Jan 11
Daniel Bwala have something to offer than the likes of FFK and the poster. Politics is about what you can offer and what you can gain in return.

Atiku can even take his son to Tinubu and Tinubu would rather appoint Atiku's son than to appoint FFK.

2 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by DaTruths: 9:03am On Jan 11
I said is here before that politicians are united.

An igbo person in PDP might eventually end up enjoying Tinubus presidency more than the average agbado man here defending APC day and night.

Make una dey play.

3 Likes

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 9:04am On Jan 11
Etranshub:
. Becaise all political supporters are only supporting because of their pocket they only have different approach
FFK have not even snap picture with the president
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by ManOfMan: 9:04am On Jan 11
Coldspice:
Atiku and that senseless Obi surrounded themselves with those who only gave wrong advice.

Senseless Obi?

I guess you are Albert Einstein Coldspice

Or

Coldspice Socrates

1 Like

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Coldspice: 9:08am On Jan 11
ManOfMan:

Senseless Obi?

I guess you Albert Einstein Coldspice

Or

Coldspice Socrates

The average mad man in Onitsha is more sensible than Peter Obi, that's why they were giving him advice when he didn't know what to do.

Go and verify.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by flokii: 9:09am On Jan 11
Biodun556:

He is not right

It is all about electoral value
The president would have considered Bwala political influence. One of it is that Bwala is a northern christian. He could serve as good tool. The same is applicable to Wike

You're a smart man.. you know the game of politics well.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 9:10am On Jan 11
I know say Reno Omokri will not sleep well in the next one week

If he likes let him keep insulting Ibos and be praising Yorubas on all platform, nothing for am.

PDP=APC, APC=PDP

they all brought us to where we are, we are not surprised
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Benediction99(m): 9:10am On Jan 11
Please, if you’re in Ondo state and have any farm work to be done, hire me, I will do it perfectly. I have younger ones to cater for . Thank you.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 9:11am On Jan 11
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by tonytony208(m): 9:28am On Jan 11
Biodun556:

People like Femi Falana and other analyst on TV and radio are on contract with the media houses. Their opinions on air are not from their inner mind.

Show evidence for this, dear deceptive islamist

1 Like

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Kukutente23: 9:31am On Jan 11
hisexcellency34:

Amark Elias Modu

(FFK on my mind)

cc Odogwuzack
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Seunpapa65: 9:37am On Jan 11
God bless you at least you don know say the politicians are united than the masses
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by gigabyte13: 9:37am On Jan 11
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
That's politics for you
Na you dey take insult for wertin you believe, nobody send you to believe.
If appointment na base on support, na him be say the million voters who voted for APC should all be appointed into one position or the other.
Politics no be village association gathering
Baba rest.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 9:53am On Jan 11
PDAPC, PDP Loudspeaker Switches
THE HUNGER IS REAL

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by izubext007: 10:01am On Jan 11
APC is all about the north and the south west Mr. Madu😜😜😜
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Kukutente23: 10:02am On Jan 11
DaTruths:
I said is here before that politicians are united.

An igbo person in PDP might eventually end up enjoying Tinubus presidency more than the average agbado man here defending APC day and night.

Make una dey play.
That's what dem Zombies don't get
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Levels1(m): 10:08am On Jan 11
[quote author=JASONjnr post=127881781]He's literally right.....

APC is the reason Nigeria is sinking.

The memories of 2015. How the entire country rise seeking for a change. Now we've had a terrible change that we lose our voice to speak up.

Tinubu will do what he chooses and everyone will not cough.[/quoted

YOU have a terrible change.

I have a positive change.

You asked and it shall be giving unto you.

Please stop using plural in proclaiming your wishes. Thanks brother
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by moodyguy: 10:14am On Jan 11
dibunotion:
That APC member is an imposter.
Daniel Bwala can never get any federal government appointment. Mark this. More persons will decamp to APC and they will be welcomed, that's the strategy
Bwala wud soon get a juicy appointment MARK my word
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Ulogwe1: 10:28am On Jan 11
The Nigeria masses don't know what has befell on us.

And some citizens will till kill themselves for these people.

Nigerians, let's wise up na.
OUR MUMU NO TO MUCH.

These guys are playing kalokalo on top of our head.
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by StrongAlphMale: 10:29am On Jan 11
And Seunmsg is here defending Tinubu 24/7 with empty stomach. I really pity the young man even though he knows Tinubu is monumental failure
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 10:33am On Jan 11
tonytony208:

Show evidence for this, dear deceptive islamist

https://fb.watch/pvrTflqwZP/?mibextid=mqjNyhXYnDq2O9au
Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 10:34am On Jan 11
Residentdoctor:
chai grin show me the link let me see for myself please.

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 10:34am On Jan 11
Residentdoctor:
wow shocked so you know mobhad's killers.
Make una dey try get sense for this country o.

Re: What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 11:19am On Jan 11
He is 100% right... Life no balance so u just hv to reason ur life well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / Largest Universities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.