Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. (2981 Views)

I Would Marry Next Year~see Why You Should Invest / With Our System, You Will Live Your Dream This Year, With Or Without Money / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:16am On Jan 11
This post is not to brag or show off but to motivate someone out there that your set goals this year 2024 can happen in a month or less or in 6 months.

Below is a screenshot of trades I covered from dec 28th to January 8th 2024.

Please do not see this as a show off but the result of my experience trading and hashing Bitcoin since 2013.

Last year blessed me immensely (God's Favour) this year is already bountiful.

You, out there whether you are in business, tech, job focus and keep mastering the secrets of your career, you will laugh out last (blessed)

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:21am On Jan 11
I started building this binance account from $10 in January 4th this year, those in cryptocurrency thread will confirm as some of them also made profit from the calls.

From 10$, to 42$ to 90$.

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:25am On Jan 11
Remember not all were in green but using my R:R experience, the wins so much surpassed.

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:27am On Jan 11
The trade screenshots are many but I think this is enough.

No matter what you lost last year, as long as there is life. You will make all back and more.

Have a great 2024.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:33am On Jan 11
For those finding it difficult to make sth out of crypto. You can send a pm for trading books.

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by emmachukwudi123: 8:07am On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
For those finding it difficult to make sth out of crypto. You can send a pm for trading books.

Cheers..
arewabase99@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Balogun212: 8:16am On Jan 11
Im a testimony sir to your signals. That people/usdt gave me 100$ in profits 🙏
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Itiskdg121(m): 8:27am On Jan 11
Why sell a book, if you're making such gain?

10 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Adedamola044: 8:32am On Jan 11
Itiskdg121:
bro read again, the book is free. Please be reading well.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Balogun212: 8:52am On Jan 11
Itiskdg121:
sell which book ke. I have the book which he sent to me and trust me, the book is very rich.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by alpharoyalty: 9:04am On Jan 11
Scam alert!

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Boladeaust: 9:17am On Jan 11
alpharoyalty:
Scam alert!
even sth free is scam? God abeg o. This Nairalanders attitude don tire me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by iwillnevergiveup: 9:31am On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:

Cheers..

Good morning sir, can I get the book. Here is my email fredsamuel455@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by ZaRuleOfLaw: 9:40am On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:

Cheers..
Please I want your trading books. jokafor11@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 9:57am On Jan 11
emmachukwudi123:

arewabase99@gmail.com
thanks
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 9:57am On Jan 11
Balogun212:
Im a testimony sir to your signals. That people/usdt gave me 100$ in profits 🙏
welcome
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 9:58am On Jan 11
iwillnevergiveup:

Good morning sir, can I get the book. Here is my email fredsamuel455@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by CandidAdmin(m): 10:03am On Jan 11
How much did you invest initially?
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 10:08am On Jan 11
CandidAdmin:
How much did you invest initially?
$1k, $2k, $4k depending on the risk involve in each trade.

Trades like eth, btc, $10k, or more is used.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Alphajunkee: 10:16am On Jan 11
Please can you send me the books
Alpha.junkee@gmail.com

Also do you trade strictly crypto?
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by CandidAdmin(m): 10:20am On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
$1k, $2k, $4k depending on the risk involve in each trade.

Trades like eth, btc, $10k, or more is used.

$1k is about 100k naira.

I guess this is not for broke people.

Your first investment ever was how much?
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 10:21am On Jan 11
Alphajunkee:
Please can you send me the books
Alpha.junkee@gmail.com

Also do you trade strictly crypto?
sent.

No, I mine btc with large hashrates. In fact I make more there than trading crypto or forex.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 10:27am On Jan 11
CandidAdmin:

$1k is about 100k naira.

I guess this is not for broke people.

Your first investment ever was how much?
$1k is a million plus by the way. My first investment in crypto was 36k in 2013 when I purchased my first btc through the information I got from this forum.

Even if you have 50$, use it diligently, it will multiply in few months.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Boladeaust: 10:39am On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
sent.

No, I mine btc with large hashrates. In fact I make more there than trading crypto or forex.
wow. Some of us hanging shoulder with 200$ trades but baba dy extend am to thousand $. Ah
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by iwillnevergiveup: 11:22am On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
sent

Thank you sir
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Olumidefree: 11:47am On Jan 11
Chairman, I salute sir.all the way from crypto thread.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by GoldenCircle: 12:22pm On Jan 11
Scammer replying himself with his alternate accounts, beware.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Olumidefree: 12:54pm On Jan 11
GoldenCircle:
Scammer replying himself with his alternate accounts, beware.
that means all the replies from crypto thread na fake account too? U no get sense

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Holuwathosyn(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11
Please I need your free book. tosenlove2004@gmail.com

Kindly send me a link to your platform in the email as well.

Thanks
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by ipex(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11
Boss, I'm interested in your book. Please send it to me too
deleipex@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by syunusa: 1:36pm On Jan 11
Boss, I need the book.

Cryptosally@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11
Holuwathosyn:
Please I need your free book. tosenlove2004@gmail.com

Kindly send me a link to your platform in the email as well.

Thanks
sent. Check your mail on the 16th Monday for the group link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proshare.ng Daily Nigeria Stock Picks / I Need An Easy Loan For Business / Who Know About Inksnations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.