Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. (2986 Views)

I Would Marry Next Year~see Why You Should Invest / With Our System, You Will Live Your Dream This Year, With Or Without Money / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11
ipex:
Boss, I'm interested in your book. Please send it to me too
deleipex@gmail.com
sent. Goodluck
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by SWATMan: 1:56pm On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
For those finding it difficult to make sth out of crypto. You can send a pm for trading books.

Cheers..

I need it please. supremegrapho@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Safeday: 3:06pm On Jan 11
Need it too
Withinfuture@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Mikespecialone(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11
Let’s check it out

Gregdobwell@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by avidan: 3:59pm On Jan 11
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by capnies: 4:23pm On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
For those finding it difficult to make sth out of crypto. You can send a pm for trading books.

Cheers..

Please send me the trading books
capniesa@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by BobbieZion(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11
Good afternoon.
Can I get the book?
Here is my G-Mail: bobbiezion@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by LifeofDream: 4:39pm On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
sent. Check your mail on the 16th Monday for the group link.
Good day Chief...
Pls I need the book..

Email: emmanuelcardy1@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11
SWATMan:

I need it please. supremegrapho@gmail.com
sent. Only join the group link if you are serious about learning pls.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Richdee1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11
Please share to me

richardsdaveed@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Jaiye4sure: 5:22pm On Jan 11
Ayoiromini5@gmail.com is my email acct. Please help a bro
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11
Richdee1:
Please share to me

richardsdaveed@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Opera240: 6:15pm On Jan 11
Pls sir, I need the book...
tetegbemi55@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11
Jaiye4sure:
Ayoiromini5@gmail.com is my email acct. Please help a bro
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by lanre9ja(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:

Cheers..
lanrecareer@gmail.com
thanks sir.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by SpyAC(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11
Am interested too, send to austinenoze@gmail.com, thanks in advance
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by olushollys(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11
I'll appreciate the book sir
olushollys77@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by gentility411(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:
This post is not to brag or show off but to motivate someone out there that your set goals this year 2024 can happen in a month or less or in 6 months.

Below is a screenshot of trades I covered from dec 28th to January 8th 2024.

Please do not see this as a show off but the result of my experience trading and hashing Bitcoin since 2013.

Last year blessed me immensely (God's Favour) this year is already bountiful.

You, out there whether you are in business, tech, job focus and keep mastering the secrets of your career, you will laugh out last (blessed)

Pls sir, am interested in d ebook, pls send to my e-mail: okd122006@gmail.com

God bless u
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by PrinceInTheNort: 9:12pm On Jan 11
GoldenCircle:
Scammer replying himself with his alternate accounts, beware.
leave them. Till the guy scam them before their eye clear

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by FavouredBiano(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11
henrycryptmento:

Cheers..

Please kindly send to biano4biz@gmail.com

God bless you.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11
Opera240:
Pls sir, I need the book...
tetegbemi55@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Boladeaust: 10:47pm On Jan 11
PrinceInTheNort:
leave them. Till the guy scam them before their eye clear
no problem, show us your value let's join you and make money from there na
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by EminiObayouknow: 12:50am On Jan 12
henrycryptmento:
The trade screenshots are many but I think this is enough.

No matter what you lost last year, as long as there is life. You will make all back and more.

Have a great 2024.

Please boss help me with the trading book.
eminioba02@gmail.com Thank you
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Lifediary: 4:22am On Jan 12
Please, I need the free book. worldcolony19@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:38am On Jan 12
BobbieZion:
Good afternoon.
Can I get the book?
Here is my G-Mail: bobbiezion@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:38am On Jan 12
LifeofDream:

Good day Chief...
Pls I need the book..

Email: emmanuelcardy1@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:39am On Jan 12
olushollys:
I'll appreciate the book sir
olushollys77@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
sent.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:39am On Jan 12
SpyAC:
Am interested too, send to austinenoze@gmail.com, thanks in advance
sent.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by MrBroke(m): 7:56am On Jan 12
Boladeaust:
no problem, show us your value let's join you and make money from there na

Which value you you get. Dey deceive yourself and the ignorant ones here way dey fall for your petty bait.
People making money are always quiet minding their business not coming out looking for attention.

Dey open new account dey reply and defend yourself. Small pikin dey worry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Boladeaust: 9:04am On Jan 12
MrBroke:

Which value you you get. Dey deceive yourself and the ignorant ones here way dey fall for your petty bait.
People making money are always quiet minding their business not coming out looking for attention.

Dey open new account dey reply and defend yourself. Small pikin dey worry u
free trading books bro. U are insulting yourself here

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by SNEFF: 9:45am On Jan 12
[quote author=henrycryptment.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by SNEFF: 9:50am On Jan 12
henrycryptmento:
sent
ceasarfranklyn@gmail.com thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Litres Yellow Gallons Are Needed In A Large Quantity / Want To Sell Your Bitcoins Or Buy Or Get Free ? / Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.