Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. (3013 Views)

I Would Marry Next Year~see Why You Should Invest / With Our System, You Will Live Your Dream This Year, With Or Without Money / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:23am On Jan 15
Ow0eg0kudi:

Thanks for creating this thread and the willingness to share the book(s).

Please do well to explain what "R:R experience" means.

Question: Considering your years of experience, if your younger self is starting crypto trading journey this year, what will be the advice you would have given yourself? Thanks and regards to Madam.
R:R means risk:reward ratio. It explains through analysis the ratio of the risk taken to the reward made from the trade. Sometime the ratio might be 1:4, 1:3, 1:10, 5:2, 3:6 etc. If the risk is more than the reward, I do not trade it or trade with stiff stop loss. If the reward is much more, I trade and re-trade. E.g, currently, the r:r of btc/usdt is 3:2, I'm not trading it. I'm waiting, which is also part of trading(patience).

If I am to advice my younger self, I will say keep loading good bags, spot hodl, the bull run is coming this year, load bags at demand zones, no matter the amount you are trading with. Load and be patient.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by IamKollinx(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15
Pls I need to know how this forex works from scratch
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by angado2k4: 10:10pm On Jan 15
I also need the book bro
angado2k4@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by fungirl89(f): 10:16am On Jan 18
Binance listing date 18th Jan, 2024 (today)
https://mantadrop.org/?ref=f7573670
Click on the link and earn 300 MANTA for free.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Mimicle101: 10:35am On Jan 18
henrycryptmento:
R:R means risk:reward ratio. It explains through analysis the ratio of the risk taken to the reward made from the trade. Sometime the ratio might be 1:4, 1:3, 1:10, 5:2, 3:6 etc. If the risk is more than the reward, I do not trade it or trade with stiff stop loss. If the reward is much more, I trade and re-trade. E.g, currently, the r:r of btc/usdt is 3:2, I'm not trading it. I'm waiting, which is also part of trading(patience).

If I am to advice my younger self, I will say keep loading good bags, spot hodl, the bull run is coming this year, load bags at demand zones, no matter the amount you are trading with. Load and be patient.

please kindly email me the book. thank you

olumimicle@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Goshenplus(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18
Good day the moderator,pls I'll also like to have the book this my email kingsley4real@gmail.com,thanks and God bless.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by lymelyte(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18
henrycryptmento:
$1k, $2k, $4k depending on the risk involve in each trade.

Trades like eth, btc, $10k, or more is used.
bro,I will really appreciate if you send me the book.. Thanks
3blu1brown@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by kay4guy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18
I will appreciate if you can send me the book@ kayguy20@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by okunwaye(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18
henrycryptmento:
This post is not to brag or show off but to motivate someone out there that your set goals this year 2024 can happen in a month or less or in 6 months.

Below is a screenshot of trades I covered from dec 28th to January 8th 2024.

Please do not see this as a show off but the result of my experience trading and hashing Bitcoin since 2013.

Last year blessed me immensely (God's Favour) this year is already bountiful.

You, out there whether you are in business, tech, job focus and keep mastering the secrets of your career, you will laugh out last (blessed)
i am need this ebook bro
shedrackkdp@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Realsman405(m): 10:18am On Jan 19
Please sir, I need the book.
Sulaimonkareemola@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by XcepXlargeGlory: 4:22pm On Jan 19
Please, send me the book to

int.nat.seedwealth@gmail.com

Would send you my WhatsApp number too once I receive your message.
Thanks

henrycryptmento:
sent.

No, I mine btc with large hashrates. In fact I make more there than trading crypto or forex.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:51am On Jan 20
henrycryptmento:
sent.

No, I mine btc with large hashrates. In fact I make more there than trading crypto or forex.

Send to me bro, thanks
arthurdaveson@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:52am On Jan 20
henrycryptmento:
This post is not to brag or show off but to motivate someone out there that your set goals this year 2024 can happen in a month or less or in 6 months.

Below is a screenshot of trades I covered from dec 28th to January 8th 2024.

Please do not see this as a show off but the result of my experience trading and hashing Bitcoin since 2013.

Last year blessed me immensely (God's Favour) this year is already bountiful.

You, out there whether you are in business, tech, job focus and keep mastering the secrets of your career, you will laugh out last (blessed)

Here bro arthurdaveson@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by skipo01: 9:41pm On Jan 20
Please send the ebook to ishaq014real@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:31am On Jan 21
XcepXlargeGlory:

Thanks

I will. Pls be patient
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:40am On Jan 21
okunwaye:
i am need this ebook bro
shedrackkdp@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:45am On Jan 21
Mimicle101:

please kindly email me the book. thank you

olumimicle@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:53am On Jan 21
lymelyte:
bro,I will really appreciate if you send me the book.. Thanks
3blu1brown@gmail.com
sent

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:53am On Jan 21
okunwaye:
i am need this ebook bro
shedrackkdp@gmail.com
sent
XcepXlargeGlory:

Thanks

sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:55am On Jan 21
G30fx:
Please i need the book
conwosi@gmail.com
sent
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:57am On Jan 21
repent4christ:

I need the Book Oga

edicogreat@gmail.com

done
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:00am On Jan 21
skipo01:
Please send the ebook to ishaq014real@gmail.com.
Thanks
done
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:02am On Jan 21
Realsman405:
Please sir, I need the book.
Sulaimonkareemola@gmail.com
done
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by dbish(m): 10:09am On Jan 21
Please I need the book bro
imoh.dbish@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Mimicle101: 1:18pm On Jan 21
henrycryptmento:
sent

thank you. the whatsapp group link is not working
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by henrycryptmento(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21
Mimicle101:

thank you. the whatsapp group link is not working
update your WhatsApp. I will send my personal number to your mail. Dm me.
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by digits69: 3:53pm On Jan 21
Ozzyking632@gmail.com…Chief Send book to my email Address please..I’ll really appreciate
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by kellyjoesteve: 4:27pm On Jan 21
Kindly sent me the book thanks ifenasa@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by FTME4GOLD: 6:05pm On Jan 21
henrycryptmento:
sent.

How do I also start mining sir?
Here is my mail:
Ftme4gold@gmail.com
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by Nurex1111(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21
Please send the book to adamurudeen223@gmail.com. thanks bro
Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by 4teenblaq: 8:39pm On Jan 21
I need the book

chiedum17@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invest In Project 1-9-90 / See The WHY You Should Not Waist More Time / Pls I Need Help On This Unstoppable Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.