Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland (229 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland / Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 / War Against Tribalism And Bigotry On Nairaland: Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by MrProlific95: 8:30am On Jan 11
Dear Seun,

I want to commend your fight against bigotry and tribal trolls and profilers on NL.

The increased ban of enemies of sane society is been noticed, some of them can't even build an E-Commerce website yet they wish to destroy this noble platform.

As a South South and Isoko man, I don't understand why the two Southern giants are always at daggers drawn.

Continue your no nonsense war against them.

You will prevail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Dumcana: 8:43am On Jan 11
tribalism is just advanced illiteracy
see my signature...let's earn together...no tribalism in making cash
Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by MTNnews: 8:51am On Jan 11
So long the war is fair no wahala.
Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Jan 11
Dumcana:

Tribalism is patriotism.
Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Goodnewsforlife: 9:49am On Jan 11
MrProlific95:
Dear Seun,

I want to commend your fight against bigotry and tribal trolls and profilers on NL.

The increased ban of enemies of sane society is been noticed, some of them can't even build an E-Commerce website yet they wish to destroy this noble platform.

As a South South and Isoko man, I don't understand why the two Southern giants are always at daggers drawn.

You will prevail
keep quiet there

Double standard n hypocrisy will kill u people

Someone caught with drugs shouldn’t b talked about cos we don’t want his kinsmen to get angry but tinubu that wasn’t found with drugs n have no drug case should b called a druggie?
Shebi that’s right according to u?

A person caught with d drugs should b pampered but someone not caught with drugs should b called druggie so agenda can agend

Craze dey worry u

4 Likes

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Goodnewsforlife: 9:51am On Jan 11
Dumcana:

so we shouldn’t shame those people caught with drugs but tinubu that wasn’t caught with drugs should b called druggie so your agenda can agend

1 Like

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by History555: 9:59am On Jan 11
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

Double standard n hypocrisy will kill u people

Someone caught with drugs shouldn’t b talked about cos we don’t want his kinsmen to get angry but tinubu that wasn’t found with drugs n have no drug case should b called a druggie?
Shebi that’s right according to u?

A person caught with d drugs should b pampered but someone not caught with drugs should b called druggie so agenda can agend

Craze dey worry u

Eya, sorry, kpele. I feel your pain. Tribalism is like food and sex to some of you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Goodnewsforlife: 10:03am On Jan 11
History555:

Eya, sorry, kpele. I feel your pain. Tribalism is like food and sex to some of you.
so u feel it’s right for tinubu that wasn’t caught with drugs or convicted to b called a drug lord but those caught with drugs should b pampered because we don’t want their kinsmen to b angry

Is that not madness?

Tinubu is called a drug lord whereas chinedu caught hands down with drugs should b pampered

I guess that’s balanced judgement to u right?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Greenback: 1:15pm On Jan 11
Goodnewsforlife:
so u feel it’s right for tinubu that wasn’t caught with drugs or convicted to b called a drug lord but those caught with drugs should b pampered because we don’t want their kinsmen to b angry

Is that not madness?

Tinubu is called a drug lord whereas chinedu caught hands down with drugs should b pampered

I guess that’s balanced judgement to u right?
You are just like a little kid. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Ayodeoba: 1:38pm On Jan 11
Goodnewsforlife:
they should ban it because it involves d trademark names of drug pushers but u call tinubu a drug lord

See the hypocrisy that makes people not to like u igbo
no mind them! Many of this people are hypocrites. They are the one who started the bully online against northerners but can’t take it when it is against them

2 Likes

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Notasyouthink: 1:49pm On Jan 11
Goodnewsforlife:
they should ban it because it involves d trademark names of drug pushers but u call tinubu a drug lord

See the hypocrisy that makes people not to like u igbo
Your hate can't remove a hair on the body of any Igbo person tell your fellow haters this.

Since you want us to believe that tinubu is innocent of the drug allegation leveled against him, why did tinubu forfeit the sum of 400 dollars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Prolific 95 Commend Seun Osewa's Fight Against Tribalism On Nairaland by Raskimonojendor: 2:07pm On Jan 11
MrProlific95:
Dear Seun,

You will prevail
What are you commending. Just visit Nairaland front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/7966692/2-arrested-human-skull-oyo
As usual, people are already finding a way around it while the mods look on grin

(1) (Reply)

Ex-minister, Agunloye Released From Prison / Supreme Court CTC Confirms Nnamdi Kanu Never Violated Bail – Aloy Ejimakor / Armed Herdsmen Kill Ekiti Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.