Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? (46566 Views)

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / 20 Easy Ways To Make Your Bathroom Smell Awesome / 7 Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom And Toilets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Ofadaman(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11
It's because you keep a bowl for the soap,why not use the standard soap holder, and buy your soap in packs so you don't have need for this
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by popweezy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11
M
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by cardoctor(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11
YES I DO
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by freeman67: 1:57pm On Jan 11
I never have them because I know how to exhaust the old one before opening a new one. It easier with bathing as the sponge will help you hold while using.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Reptyle(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11
Whalis:
I always try to do away with this but it always builds up again.
I may not be the only one struggling with this.
Although sometimes it has come to help when I suddenly run out of soap.

Option 1 - Put them in a stainless aluminum bowl and put it on low heat on the stove. Let it melt and then pour into any mold of your choice. Leave to cool or pop it in the freezer for a few minutes and voila - you have a new bar of soap. you can use for laundry if you don't want to use it for bathing.

[b]Option 2 - [/b]If you have a top loading manual washing machine, you can throw it in with your dirty laundry.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by wonder233: 1:59pm On Jan 11
When a soap is finishing, simply squash the last bit against the soap amd use it all up.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Nomerci: 2:04pm On Jan 11
Not even antiseptic soap or body wash.na cotton soap. Inyama
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by chukskafor(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11
quenchfire:
No..

I used every soap to the last end,I press the rest inside sponge..

grin
You are a confirm Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by nedekid: 2:04pm On Jan 11
Oga, you get money ohh!! See plenty soap wasting.
Omo, wet them, then squeeze them together to make a big tab or ball of soap. Them leave them to dry overnight. They would stick together, voila, soap don land.
To avoid them accumulating. When you get a new bar of soap, wet it abit after bathing, then stick the almost finished soap to it. By the time you have your next bath, they would have joined together.
As for me oh, I use my soap and nothing remains.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Bamzas: 2:06pm On Jan 11
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Psady(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11
I dislike it, but it comes handy when I need to wash mostly my boxers I just leave it in the water to dissolve fully and just add little detergent.
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11
APC never reach you. I use mine to the last angry
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Chummynoni(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11
I thought there was meant to be consistency in the usage of soaps and creams? Why the different color of soaps like guru mahaji candles?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11
Whalis:

I use till I can't anymore, then just flush it down the toilet.
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by placeofallure(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11
Whalis:

Yes we have.

My hubby and I use different soaps but he'll never finish one soap before picking another one, so these remnants pile up. What do I do? As I be Iya Ijebu now, money must not be wasted. I just add water to it and make a paste, ready to use till it disappears. I'll finish it before I pick a new soap. As for Oga, He never uses them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by iampeterben(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11
Whalis:
No gree for anyone this year oh
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Hezmatosky: 2:11pm On Jan 11
Baaaad guy grin
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by loswhite(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11
Jewesgratitud3:

Is that why some of your married sisters go about smelling like fish?

Hmmmm little wonder most married women who follow this mentality of yours come around smelling of armpit and 10 days sperm because they are trying to please dirty husbands like you who can't afford good cleansing bars for them to wash their bodies clean. Na wa o. Now I know.

Look I was going to post and address this issue but was still holding on because I was not sure of the major reason why some of our married women have this issue until now that you spoke up.
I think I can now go ahead since I now have very valid points and reasons to back up my post. See you there because I'll surely mention you when I do.
So it is a man that will afford to buy soap for women to clean their own body....lol. You women have really gone crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by lexxwiz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11
Come on man!! This is all shades of being dirty. Well, I don’t know how you poor lads do it but my cleaner had better not leave a single used up soap on the hanger. Why this bowl even? Poor soul, better start thinking of how to make money, there’s no excuse for poverty. Sha don’t do crime.

And this made front page? This is disgusting fr.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Jewesgratitud3: 2:15pm On Jan 11
loswhite:
So it is a man that will afford to buy soap for women to clean their own body....lol. You women have really gone crazy.

Stay out of this! If you don't care to know why I made such statement by reading from the beginning then face front.
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by hify9935(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11
You mean your sisters and nieces were not wholesome human beings till they got married? Lol. You're a clown!
Conner44:

They are smelling like fish and meat while surrounded by their loving kids and being warm in their dirty husbands arms at nights grin

You are smelling like sweet cake in your room, cold and shivering alone at night while the sensations of konji wracks your inner thighs and loneliness tears away at your soul during the day cool

Abeg allow my sisters and nieces to smell like crayfish so far as there is a man and kids around them to make them feel like wholesome human beings in their lives. wink

Mention me when you create the thread let me finish you there properly
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by chypotenti(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11
Whalis:
chai! I can't stop laughing after seeing this, I've something like this in my bathroom right now.... 🫣🫣
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by CharleyBright(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11
I can't believe some topics that make front page on Nairaland.
Seun, your Moderators are absolutely tactless and way too petty.
Imagine this thrash on Frontpage.
Nairaland is becoming a Thrash Bin for junks.
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by alade26632: 2:21pm On Jan 11
Nope, you are the only one struggling with itNope, you are the only one struggling with it...
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Ola4lead(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11
Whalis:

You can easily flush it in the toilet... That's how I dispose them either at home or hotels
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by 6ixVille: 2:27pm On Jan 11
In the history of leftovers ive never seen a soap leftover, something ull just press inside sponge

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Blueace247(f): 2:28pm On Jan 11
Whalis:

Yes! I melt them with hot water to make it whole again
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Jan 11
Mindlog:
No, I use shower gels.

Shower gel is much more tidier but I've reverted back to bar soap because it lasts so much longer
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by Adewale1603(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11
Dumcana:
add a little water to it..then press all of them together,you have yourself a sizeable soup..then use it....no waste of resources this year.

see my signature..it's 100% real..let's earn together...this is no scam
you can do that if the soaps are same. But different soaps, different fragrances, nah
Re: Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? by dododawa1: 2:37pm On Jan 11
Always

Use it

To wash

Pant or handkachief or hands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.