Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44792 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

191 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2022
My other Two Children

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jaeyking(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations.
May the child grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding

339 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats Air force my gee

See beautiful healthy kids

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Candidlady: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
airforce1 so happy for you... beautiful girl you got there..

sure she looks like her mum

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

iamdbull come see your mentor

333 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:
airforce

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by God1000(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats, you are blessed with beautiful kids.

3 is enough bro, you just have to upgrade her from baby mama, make things legal and official because some cultures don't recognize this.

It is very necessary for the legitimacy of your union.

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Wow, your force is beyond Air. Congrats

10 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Disembark: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
You Still da phuck for this Buhari economy shocked
Hope say Emoney still da pay you

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by kwyllancy: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Disembark:
You Still da phuck for this Buhari economy shocked
Hope say Emoney still da pay you
So many people are still doing well for themselves under Buhari harsh economy

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Lalasticla Nlfpmod Mynd44

What a beautiful baby. Congrats. smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
I no sabi say Airfoce1 still dey Nairaland o.

If you still pursue music, I pray that you blow soonest.

23 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by sacajawea: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Scientists are beginning to get new information and understanding that Stupidity/foolishness, may be medical and not as we previously thought before. not emotional, psychological, lack of education etc. An actual Medical, Physiological issue.

Which work this guy dey do sef? Like right now, who knows for sure?
Is he still one of Emoney's rats? at the lower end of the chain of A crime/drug/online scam Syndicate?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
F
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by LikeAking: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats!
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by CEwog91(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

congrats
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats remember say more hustle for u grin
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by nams77: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Really don't know why I'm smiling grin

To the issue at hand.
Firstly, it's enough. Stop procreating.
Except you are Emoney, you should stop.

Kids look really healthy. Keep up the good work

I can't help wondering, how are you going to look after them down the road when a woman comes into your home?
She may maltreat them. I'm sure you are not thinking marriage though

11 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by incogni2o: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
No one can talk sense into the seemingly Irresponsibility.

You have the third child with a Lady you haven't married.

Congrats to the child.

Shame on you though

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Ishilove: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Time never reach to marry the girl? undecided

46 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Ceeogbaru2: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
3 kids @Baby mama so how many kids b4 u will call her ur wife b4 We moveeeeeeeeeee
@Air force

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Image123(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Unfortunately, children deserve to be properly trained in a proper family setting, not in broken homes. May God have mercy on our generations. The collapse of the family has really worsened everything.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Ekpekus(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
This guy sef
I think say by now you go don blow. The ever rising upcoming music talent and E-money PR grin grin grin
Congratulations on the arrival of your child. 12-12 is special

In Airforce writing: "too late to fail, Amen"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

is she lightskin? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by XVIER(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
At least if you can't make music you can make babies. Congratulations g

41 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Conner44: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Nice one ! Airforce1 has a terrific family cheesy see cute cute little faces around him.

Your baby mama has really done you proud so when will it finally be the right time to also return the favor by making her your traditionally and lawfully wedded wife? undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.