Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father (871 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by Biodun556(m): 11:05am On Jan 11
Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by Biodun556(m): 11:05am On Jan 11
B
Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by bdon12: 2:57pm On Jan 11
Biodun556:
B
Thats a real G...meaning his signature cant be forged
Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by Biodun556(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11
bdon12:

He didn't thump print anything. His killers used his hand to thumb print the Forged documents.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by bdon12: 6:22pm On Jan 11
Biodun556:

He didn't thump print anything. His killers used his hand to thumb print the Forged documents.
Ah
Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by Biodun556(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11
bdon12:

Ah

His wife's hands are not clean

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by Pecoleee345: 7:07pm On Jan 11
bdon12:

Who write a WILL at 26yrs

I have been avoiding this mo bad saga but if this is true then the wife is actually a criminal.

No man will write his WILL at 26yrs....never

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Thumb Printed His Will At 26 Instead Of Signing - Father by ravensckar(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11
Honestly, I've watched a lot of videos, read a lot of reports and posts about MOHBAD'S death. But this interview is damning for the following reasons;

1- How did a whole MOHBAD get so sick to the extent of being admitted to the hospital and the father was not aware. Not until the day he died that the father was informed. Haba? It's either MOHBAD himself wasn't close to his father, or his father too neglected his child or somebody somewhere wove the whole thing.

2- For all those blaming the man for hurriedly burying his son, I hope you people now know why.

3- Why is it so hard for MOHBAD'S wife to do a simple DNA test? What is she afraid of?

4- Which normal human being will prepare his will at 26 years old? To have even thumbprinted it and not signed it calls for suspicion. shocked shocked

5- Why has it taken so long for the Autopsy result to be released? Like seriously, how inefficient and unserious can our Police be?

6- Whilst it's wrong to blame the dead, I think MOHBAD too didn't attach any importance to his family while he was alive. Hence, the reason why his wife & In-laws could do all these. I can't imagine myself being sick and I'll be in the hospital for days without my dad's knowledge. All hell will be let loose because deadi body go plenty. I trust my family, something like this can never happen to any of us because we all don't joke with one another.

I really feel sorry for his parents. Losing such a promising child who was supposed to take care of them. Having to seek justice for him, fight for his legacies and demand that his properties be given to them. It's so disheartening! May the Almighty God console them. cry cry

In conclusion, this is a lesson to all men who distance themselves from their family after getting married. It always end in chaos like this. Those who have ears, let them hear...

#Justice_For_MOHBAD

(1) (Reply)

Why I Quit Acting To Become A Caregiver In London” – Rita Dominic / Rythym Unplugged / Rihanna’s Official Statement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.