Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund (1523 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Knocks Aisha Yesufu Over National Anthem / Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund by Nonny95: 8:23pm On Jan 12
pquaver:

Imo gallant.. U don see any imo person queue for palliatives like it happened in Anambra during Xmas ?
Do u see any imo person complaining?
Let start with me in comparison to you.. If u search my history u wont see i complaint about hunger or suffering.. In comparison to u the billionaire every 3 words u write hunger, suffering etc will jump out.. It show dey start of u mind.. Hunger don wear u baggy.. Remains online and be complaining.. No go find work.. Obi no send u ooo

Lmao. Clown. With your multiple Twitter accounts Hawking for giveaway.
Re: ‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund by pquaver(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12
Nonny95:

Lmao. Clown. With your multiple Twitter accounts Hawking for giveaway.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.. U just the tell us how u roll. Nairalanders una dey see the anambra online billionaires.. So they don't only hawk on lagos roads, the also hawk on twitter.. Chai obi finish una kpata kpata no be small..
God bless imo state.. We and una no be mate..
Go school una no gree say na Hawking.. See ur life.. Hunger go kill u.. Better beg ur destiny helper.. No dey form voltron..
Re: ‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund by Nonny95: 9:29pm On Jan 12
pquaver:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.. U just the tell us how u roll. Nairalanders una dey see the anambra online billionaires.. So they don't only hawk on lagos roads, the also hawk on twitter.. Chai obi finish una kpata kpata no be small..
God bless imo state.. We and una no be mate..
Go school una no gree say na Hawking.. See ur life.. Hunger go kill u.. Better beg ur destiny helper.. No dey form voltron..

I really feel your pain. See how you're hyperventilating and typing long jargons😂😂. To what end ? You Wana prove to us that your people didn't shout Ebi Pa Wa Oooo or what?

Re: ‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund by pquaver(m): 1:25am On Jan 13
Nonny95:

I really feel your pain. See how you're hyperventilating and typing long jargons😂😂. To what end ? You Wana prove to us that your people didn't shout Ebi Pa Wa Oooo or what?

My people don speak yoruba sorry...
So i dont know what u have with Ebi pa Wa ooo people.. U can sort it out with them.. Me and my people don't know that.. we gallant..
We no dey complain of hunger in imo.. We are brave.. If life throws lemon we make lemonade..
No go find work.. Hungry man..
God bless Imo
God bless Ala Owere
God bless Ala Mbano and Ikeduru..
Ekwesu susu kwa gi onu😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida “buys” Media Executives, Talks Down Dele Giwa, June 12 ! / Imo State Is No Hiding Place For Criminals / Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.