Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow (18412 Views)

Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check / Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets / Senate Okays 7.5% VAT And 6 Other Tax Hikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by Moventist: 6:21am On Jan 12
garfield1:

What an idiot.enlightened who? Your village.stupid boy

Please take care of your health, losing case is not the end of the world. Don't take politics too serious, it might affect your sanity
Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by Ibadanpikin: 7:04am On Jan 12
Moventist:

Please take care of your health, losing case is not the end of the world. Don't take politics too serious, it might affect your sanity
Tell him oo,that mumu boy also abuse me when i corrected his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by kufreabasi511: 7:48am On Jan 12
Dey playDey play...
Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by garfield1: 8:59am On Jan 12
Ibadanpikin:
Tell him oo,that mumu boy also abuse me when i corrected his ignorance.

What a kid
Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by saintruky(m): 11:10am On Jan 12
garfield1:

Pdp

Is okay
Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12
Ladiesdoctor:
Kano NNPP is winning tomorrow

I talk am
Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by SaturnNick(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22
tnerro1:

If the courts rules in favor of the governor, then what happens to the house of assembly and National Assembly that were sacked by the same judgement that sacked the governor?
Now that the governor has been reinstalled, the house members that were sacked will definitely go back to court.
Nigerian judiciary is a funny arm of government indeed
Re: Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow by SaturnNick(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22
tnerro1:

If the courts rules in favor of the governor, then what happens to the house of assembly and National Assembly that were sacked by the same judgement that sacked the governor?
https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/01/16-sacked-plateau-state-lawmakers-threaten-to-resume-plenary/#:~:text=16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Abdulsalami Abubakar Installed As The Chancellor Of PAMO University Rivers State / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.