Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! (16786 Views)

How To Calculate Your Average Monthly Electricity Use And Cost / Tips To Lower Monthly Bills And Save Money / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 4:12am On Jan 12
In a month
Fuel 150k
Sub 20k mtn 100gig
Golden morn and Milk 20k
Feeding 50k
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:20am On Jan 12
LordAdam16:

Take your mom up on her offer.
Don't treat your kids' education like a DSTV sub plan.
Insomuch as you're certain that the quality of education matches the sticker price, pony up for it.
If you can't, and someone else offers support, accept it, thank your stars, and express gratitude to your benefactor.

-Lord

Did you attend that kind of school?
Today, aren't you able to do everything those who attended such schools do?
Or do you think you're limited because of a wasteful primary and secondary schools you didn't attend?

Don't encourage unnecessary waste.

Average primary and secondary schools are ok, and won't stop any determined student from achieving his/her life ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Danabu(m): 6:01am On Jan 12
Siberia01:
grin
Worst of it
You will subscribe for Airtel 40GB
And it will be like 10GB
Son of man don tire...
TV?
Na startimes I dey use...I wan watch kingdom of God?
I don't even have time for movies except streaming football matches in weekends..
Anyhow make person take survive o

Ui
I believe the Air tel part pass their data the vanish like ghost.port and save your self .
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Danabu(m): 6:09am On Jan 12
Kvvngkhalifa202:
In a month
Fuel 150k
Sub 20k mtn 100gig
Golden morn and Milk 20k
Feeding 50k
50k for feed I g a month ,are you a Bachelor or Spinster? With 5 children I spend an average of 150k monthly on that Department and have reduced my DSTV subscription to tanga. Make we see air breathe. Airtime no get contantor fixed amount.
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Danabu(m): 6:16am On Jan 12
ChybuzzDD:

Your presentation is quite poor.

You need to improve on it.

If we have points/ideas, but can't present them properly, then we'll end up making a mess of them.

The intention is to communicate and that he has don't. We understand him and are responding accorngly .ez ez no be all of us dey learned.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by ikdaddy01(m): 6:51am On Jan 12
Let me try this.
Dstv compact - 12k
Gas- 6k ,
Data sub- 10k
Credit- 5k
Car fuel - 80k -na (30k weekly) minimum.
Gen fuel. -4k. Light has been constant recently
Electricity Prepaid.- 15k
Beer and fish- 30k

If dz continues person fit

Rent, school fees, feeding, , extended support, side, repairs and car maintenance, . Omo!, let me not go there
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by ikdaddy01(m): 7:03am On Jan 12
Administration1:
I no dey too calculate, once I commot my tithe and savings which is 40% I rugged the rest.
Na like dz now be de koko
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by LordAdam16: 7:10am On Jan 12
ChybuzzDD:

Did you attend that kind of school?
Today, aren't you able to do everything those who attended such schools do?
Or do you think you're limited because of a wasteful primary and secondary schools you didn't attend?

Don't encourage unnecessary waste.

Average primary and secondary schools are ok, and won't stop any determined student from achieving his/her life ambitions.

If you consider excellent, and habitually pricey, education to be "unnecessary waste", I'll leave you to your own devices.

Your duty as a parent is to give your wards the best possible leg up that you can afford.

You can cut back on a lot of things.
Don't upgrade their iPhones every year.
Forego luxury brands.
Have a crack at a staycation in lieu of an overseas vacay.

But do not scrimp on their education if you can help it.

Say your kid is a genius, why stifle their progress by immuring them in a sterile environment that does not challenge them; while their peers are engaging in more impactful intellectual pursuits?
Or if your kid is average, what is the harm in providing them with the right academic toolset to overachieve?
Or if your kid does not take to the contemporary scholastic system, why would you not want to know early on that you'd have to provide a more robust support system for him or her than you would for their sib(s)?

Do right by your kids!
Do not intentionally make their lives harder and subject them to the indignity of playing catchup with their peers.
That would breed resentment.

-Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by yad2eidi: 9:40am On Jan 12
Gentlesoul2021:
An average of 5k is spent on subscription/utilities per month with 12months in a year depending on individual in this sinking government; data sub, tv sub, electricity sub, airtime sub, gas bill et al...

Data sub: 5k or more depending on individual. There are some users spending heavily on this..
Airtime sub: 5k or more depending on individual
DStv yanga (with reasonable channels) is 4,200
Prepaid Meter recharge: 5k or more depending on individual
Refilling of gas for 6kg is 6k+ depending on individual. There are those with 12kg cylinder...
===> An average of 300,000 is spent on subscription per year..

What about;
Feeding
Transport
Rent
Groceries and Cloth
Lawma

What about those with family...??!!!

MAY GOD HELP THE SON OF MAN in this trying time!!!..
light bill....30k, utility bills close to 20k...data, 30k. fuel about 100k. close to 300k spent on bills monthly. i am alredy contemplating moving to another country
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Ezemann(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
sleeknaija:
For me I spend more than 20k monthly angry

Nawa and Iam here I have not eaten food since yesterday ?
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by goldencomets: 11:22am On Jan 12
post=127895347:

We Bloggers spend more than 100,000naira monthly on DATA, in order to Publish Update.

Posting Of Bad News Alone, Cost NaíjaCover More Than 500GB Worth Of Data Monthly.

Why not get Starlink? Faster and relatively cheap monthly subscription.

The hardware is expensive initially though, but for your kind of work you’ll still be saving money over time.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by frank155(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12
badBADbichh:
We're just used to the pampering of subsidy.
If we want to be like the developed countries of this world, I guess we should also spend like them.

Na my neighbour talk am ooooh

“Developed countries” also have subsidy
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by badBADbichh(f): 2:36pm On Jan 12
frank155:

“Developed countries” also have subsidy

Not that I implied that they don't.
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Lontorlooka(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12
LPG (cooking and power): 50,000~
PMS (car): 75,000~
Data (Starlink): 38,000
Data (mobile): 5,000
Airtime: 10,000
Entertainment (YT & NTFLX) : 10,000
Cloud storage (ICloud+, gDrive plus): 6,000
House Service (lawma,etc): 13,000~
Cleaning : 60,000
Grid power: 12,000~

Very modest.

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Bukola94: 5:09pm On Jan 13
Gentlesoul2021:

I had to go and on data saver too... No b me Airtel go kpai
It reduces zapping of data, only off it when you want others to connect with hotspot

1 Like

Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13
Bukola94:
It reduces zapping of data, only off it when you want others to connect with hotspot

True...
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Recruitaddict: 11:12pm On Jan 13
Fuel (Car) - 70k
Fuel (Gen) - 60k (15k per week)
Data - 30k
Dstv - 4.2k
Netflix - 4.4k
Electricity - 8k
Security - 4k
Gas - 13.8k

Close to 200k monthly on utilities
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:53am On Jan 24
seanwilliam:
Ilu ile. Ogun de. Enioriyo , afira, odile.. grin

grin grin
Re: Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:57am On Jan 24
Kaxmytex:
Dstv 4200
Electricity 6000
Data and airtime 8000
PMS for gen 15,000
Transport 1k daily x25.. 25000

Omo! I neva reason am like diz before

Now a reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / How Many Faces Do You See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.