Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home (13565 Views)

Trump Tweets Threat At Iran Sent Warning - 'never To Threaten The United States / Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl / Facebook Headquarters Evacuated Following Bomb Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11
NSNO:
A man like trump is not supposed to be the president of a country like America 🇺🇸
and very vegetable disgracing America now deserves the presidency... Imagine Iran threatening and seizing US vessel... Unheard.. biden is a weakling
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Aaronsrod: 10:21pm On Jan 11
bluebay:
If you’re successful which I doubt , you’ll know that Mr Donald Trump is what America needs and he’s the Best

Trump is the biggest the baddest and the best. Thats why we love him in Naija. He is the Lords anointed. If enemy stands in his way that enemy and his generations shall be annihilated. His childrens blood shall be a most divine perfume for our Lord the God of Israel!

Praise Him!
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by bluebay(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11
Eriokanmi:
Same America I dey go abi another one? I remember how he mismanaged covid situation. Useless old dude. I remember him saying terrorists would bomb America, should he lose reelection, even threatening
the GA governor to rig in his favour. Such can only happen in Nigeria and you guys would see nothing wrong about it. Comedian
You’re wrong there Mr man. He never mismanaged the Covid situation. Making your stranded isn’t his fault.
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by marlow1962(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

What about Peter Obi?

Just your opinion: nothing more please.
Nobody is fit.
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ogbonti: 11:31pm On Jan 11
Elsanchez:
Trump and his supporters are mentally unstable.

this message is really meant for people like you - very predictable- no sense to see beyond the real intention is to make Trump look like devil
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ogbonti: 11:32pm On Jan 11
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and very vegetable disgracing America now deserves the presidency... Imagine Iran threatening and seizing US vessel... Unheard.. biden is a weakling

this message is really meant for people like you - very predictable- no sense to see beyond the real intention is to make Trump look like devil
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Jan 11
Eriokanmi:
grin. Trump is a confirmed American bandit. If they dare allow him have his way in coming election, America is a gonner

America was not a gonner from 2017 to 2021 when he was in the white house - baba, you too weak mentally - pesin like u, ur wife go dey
fvck ur house boy steady but each time u are around she will use reverse psychology on u dey insult am to make u think say she hate am grin
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Jan 11
ednut1:
The evil people controlling the world desperately trying to make Trump look so bad lol

u 2 gbaski - sabi master grin
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ogbonti: 11:35pm On Jan 11
omoredia:
Democrats and their dirty tricks. They are like the APC of America. Very corrupt party. They have bought judges now

God bless u - unfortunately there are millions of people who will believe this nonsense
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by onuman: 12:07am On Jan 12
US Judges must not indirectly decide who presides over a country; as happens in 3rd World Nigeria. Let voters decide. How could a political judge exclude a former president from contesting election because of frivolous charges?
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by onuman: 12:14am On Jan 12
ednut1:
The evil people controlling the world desperately trying to make Trump look so bad lol

All the years of Trump presidency, peace returned to the world.
In the last 4 years, it has been wars and wars and fraudulent elections all over the places.
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Medici777: 5:00am On Jan 12
Elsanchez:
Trump and his supporters are mentally unstable.

It is you and your father that are mentally unstable
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by oba541: 6:53am On Jan 12
The evil people controlling the world desperately trying to make Trump look so bad lolThe evil people controlling the world desperately trying to make Trump look so bad lol...
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by iFESTAC680(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12
ppogba:

What are they into?

Real Estate, I attached the flyer under

Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by iFESTAC680(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12
Here

1 Like

Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by ekelebeXstunner: 11:01pm On Jan 12
The politics of developed nations. This is chess compared to ayo played by our leaders.
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Konquest: 3:01pm On Jan 13
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Elsanchez: 5:19pm On Jan 20
[quote author=Medici777 post=127899373]

It is you and your father that are mentally unstable.

You clearly have no value or respect for your father; that's why you can type such a message online.

your parents failed to give you proper upbringing
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Medici777: 7:34am On Jan 21
[quote author=Elsanchez post=128038557][/quote]

Tell that to your mum who has been a prostitute even before she was born
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Elsanchez: 2:38pm On Jan 25
Medici777:

Tell that to your mum who has been a prostitute even before she was born

I can't talk like that to my mum

but i will pass your message to your mum, sister and wife free of charge
Re: US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home by Medici777: 7:26am On Jan 26
Elsanchez:

I can't talk like that to my mum

but i will pass your message to your mum, sister and wife free of charge

You’re so dumb. You want to tell my peeps that your mum is a prostitute? Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Maada Bio,elected As Sierra Leone President / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush / Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.