Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Technicals In Networking Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technicals In Networking Needed (652 Views)

OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) / Computer Networking Engineer needed at European Soap And Detergent Limited, Lagos / Looking For An Organization To Enhance My Skills In Networking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technicals In Networking Needed by uche77zero(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2007
Vacancies! Vacancies!!Vacanies!!!

A leading company in the area of security and networking based in Abuja in need of technical personnel to be employed in their Port Harcourt office

Qualification: B.Sc./HND Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Sciences

Age 23 to 27 years

Good knowledge of networking and basic computer system troubleshooting is required.

Telephony Infrastructure for PABX, Fax machines, and Telephones, including VOIP, FOIP, and billing solutions.
Network Administrator (Experience as CCNP in admin
of LAN, VPN, VLAN & WAN, routers & routing protocols,
and Cisco Works NMS. Experience in Windows operating
systems & Exchange Server, Network Hardware is added advantage.)

Experience in Multimedia electronics Integrated security systems,
CCTV, IP Telephony, Security Intercom Network is also an advantage,

If you know you can fit into this position send your CV to Jobquest_phc@yahoo.com with network tech/01as the subject on or before the 31st of October 2007

Please note only short listed candidates would be notified

Thanks
Uche Nwachukwu
JobQuest

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Job For My Part Time B.sc Programme / Forex Learning Has Never Been This Comprehensive And Still,cheap! / Master The Use And Operations Of The Microsoft Office Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.