Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

In Need Of Advice And Guidance - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Advice And Guidance (122 Views)

Dear Graphic Designers, I Need You All Advice And Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice And Guidance by Shalom51(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11
Happy new year, it's said that a new year comes with lots of expectations, dreams and goals hoping to be fulfilled and so is mine.

I have lots of ideas swimming in my head but yet don't know how to put them into practice. I am into story telling and one of my goals for this year is to visualize my stories to the public. I don't just want to write for reading sake but want to turn them into animations too. I want to start my own YouTube channel before the year ends and also establish a presence on other social media platforms with my stories.

Currently don't know how to go about the animation thing, I have done my research, made contacts but each person comes with a heavy pay of 30k and above just for the class. I currently can't afford that amount for now as I am also saving up for a sewing machine and yes I want to take up sewing too.

I just want to do something for myself this year, live for myself, be involved in things that will make me an independent young woman. Soon marriage
will be here and I'm also the first child of my family. I will be carrying lots of responsibilities that's why I'm trying to find ways to help myself I'm a legal way.

Why do I do? How do I turn my stories into good videos of animations? I have visited YouTube and gone through some storytelling channels and I sincerely want something like that.

Where can I learn this animation skill? Platforms? Most I have seen are on premium mode and require heavy payments before you can access them. Is there any free sites that offer free classes?

I would sincerely appreciate advices from the experts here please. Anything that will push me to making these goals a reality 🙏🙏.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice And Guidance by Klastivity: 1:08pm On Jan 12
Nice one.. It's a new year and most people have set their goals.
Storytelling is a wonderful thing too but animations are expensive, especially 3D.. You could shoot that also as content. You can always collaborate with like minds and creator especially if you join a community/creative space. As a young filmmaker, I also collaborate with business people, fashion house, etc to create content and even ads/commercial. So, I think collaboration will help and go a long way

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Art Of Video Editing: Beginner's Guide / CreativeBuks Birthday today. wish me well / Animator Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.