Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children (41782 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Chochovini: 2:47pm On Jan 12
maasoap:

Such things is not new. Health issues of course. Sometimes, side effects of drugs. Sometimes, it might not be outright impotence but weak erection.
. I think you have a point here.
I tend to agree with that side effect of drugs coz, aboki and Afrodiasiac for more BEDical performance are like 5&6.
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Chochovini: 2:52pm On Jan 12
BloomingDale:

Prick no dey gree stand for him wife again. He has wrung all the youth out of her. Time for fresh blood wey go make him prick stand like rock of Gilbatra.
. Humm...
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by winner37(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12
BloomingDale:

Prick no dey gree stand for him wife again. He has wrung all the youth out of her. Time for fresh blood wey go make him prick stand like rock of Gilbatra.

When fresh blood was running in his wife is he not the one who eats and enjoys it? now the fresh blood has reduced its authenticity he should still eat and enjoy it he can't dumped for another person 😉
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Shedrack777: 11:43pm On Jan 12
Chummynoni:
what do you mean at her age? She is just 43. I dont think you read read the story.
all the gbola wey she received from 17 to 40years no do her? i been de think say if women reach 40years no de like sex again
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Chummynoni(m): 7:44am On Jan 13
Shedrack777:
all the gbola wey she received from 17 to 40years no do her? i been de think say if women reach 40years no de like sex again
lol. 40years is a beginning to some ladies' exploration. The time some wants to be rough handled, explore different gbolas.
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Scholace: 12:38pm On Jan 13
Emmanuel30a:
I prays for as many as those that are reading this, you would die on your wedding day... Amen. Die for finance, die because of finance, fiance and your worldly inheritance... Don't give chance or chances to repentance, no matter its' assonance&dissonance... No matter its nuance or nuances, don't you knows that; repentance would makes you a nuisance... Did you wants to become a nuisance...? No! Should you becomes a nuisance? No! Die on top of your fiance and finance...
Cc:
Seun
Mndd44
Rule 2 Broken.
Kindly do the needful ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.