Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. (277 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:47pm On Jan 11
David Oyedepo, a Nigerian pastor molested, humiliated, disgraced and assaulted an underaged kid yet, the Nigerian government remained silent about it.

Human rights activists remained silent about it. Many of you godforsaken bastards didn't see anything wrong because he's your G.O.

Someone that could do that in the open, what manner of things would he do in the hidden?

I'm not saying BBC is right or wrong about TB Joshua, but I'm saying it's not beyond the bound of possibilities.
Your G.Os are just as wicked as the politicians. They are nothing different from Pst. T. B Joshua and Pst. Ayorinde . Wait till they die to see their real persons.

One of our big bros warned his wife not to attend the RCCG convention at one time like that. She was adamant and did attend. While at it, one of the heavy duty truck hit her son and was very critical.
The boy was rushed to the medical facility at the camp. The doctor, haven seen the level of severity had to request a permission from the god of men. The almighty g.o declined the request and ordered that the kid be taken to any other hospital outside the camp.

In the grand scheme of things, your gods of men are all the same. Nothing more, nothing less

2 Likes

Re: Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by Curious345: 3:41am On Jan 12
FRANCISTOWN:

Your G.Os are just as wicked as the politicians.

One of our big bros warned his wife not to attend the RCCG convention at one time like that. She was adamant and did attend. While at it, one of the heavy duty truck hit her son and was very critical.
The boy was rushed to the medical facility at the camp. The doctor, haven seen the level of severity had to request a permission from the god of men. The almighty g.o declined the request and ordered that the kid be taken to any other hospital outside the camp.

In the grand scheme of things, your gods of men are all the same. Nothing more, nothing less

Are you sure about this
Re: Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by matify83: 3:47am On Jan 12
You are now Generalizing your hypothesis.

That TB Joshua is being defamed by his former associates does not equate to making sweeping remarks on other servants of God.

There is a FAKE because of the presence of an ORIGINAL
Re: Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by paxonel(m): 4:20am On Jan 12
Nigerian pastors even up till this moment, usually make altar calls for salvation in the congregation of the already saved people trying to give people the impression that they are winning souls for Christ.
This is a sign that they don't know what they should be doing as men of God.

And i ask myself, do these people mean what they are preaching or they are into serious money making business ?

Tommorow, if anything happens God forbid, and you hear that one prominent pastor has been committing atrocities in the secret, it will not be a thing of suprise because these people were never real.
With their activities, they can turn a whole nation into zombie

2 Likes

Re: Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:55am On Jan 12
Curious345:

Are you sure about this

Stop playing? I said it happened to our big bros. The man is now in his very late 50s or early 60s.

The issue happened between him and his second wife. It was so serious that when both families sat to resolve the issue.
The wife in her defence said her pastor told her the husband would soon poison her because he has been stylishly using her destiny.

Mind you, the wife is rich too. Almost 70% or more as rich as the husband. Though, she didn't mention the name of the pastor who said that, but the woman is very visible in the church. She hold plenty rabas.
Now I wonder who is using whose head.
Re: Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:01am On Jan 12
matify83:
You are now Generalizing your hypothesis.

That TB Joshua is being defamed by his former associates does not equate to making sweeping remarks on other servants of God.

There is a FAKE because of the presence of an ORIGINAL
If you read my list quite well. I said I do not know whether BBC was right or not.
But I'm saying that we've seen repeated patterns of assault in the ways of these G.Os.

David Oyedepo gave a little girl a barrage of consciousness revoking dirty slap. I mean live. Yet, nobody said anything about it.
Anyone who hasn't seen that as wrong is just as wicked as the pastor themselves.

These pastors all have a god-complex personality.
Re: Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. by talk2hb1(m): 6:29am On Jan 12
Why is it that all the miracles are being done by African Pastors?

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Greatest Worry In 2015 That Will Determine My Direction In 2016. / Heaven's Eye Drama Ministry / Next Mike Pettine Win Keeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.