Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) (5244 Views)

Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered โ‚ฆ100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra โ€“ Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 2:00am On Jan 12
I WAS OFFERED TO BECOME THE NIGERIA VICE PRESIDENT, AND I REFUSED - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKV5bkspVI8&pp=ygUzSSB3YXMgb2ZmZXJlZCB2aWNlIHByZXNpZGVudCBvZiBuaWdlcmlhIG5uYW1kaSBrYW51

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 2:03am On Jan 12

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Noerection: 2:09am On Jan 12
And this is the someone some people believed that can give them country like Rondon

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Christistruth00: 2:17am On Jan 12
You were Scammed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by NaMe4: 2:19am On Jan 12
Running mate to who? Abi na appointment?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Odogwuzack: 2:21am On Jan 12
NaMe4:

The thing shock me too. grin

You can imagine the kind of clown that some persons are calling their saviour. grin

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by justtoodark: 2:30am On Jan 12
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....this is soo funny in soo many levels....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by matify83: 2:30am On Jan 12
This grandiose delusion can only stem from substance abuse.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by justtoodark: 2:32am On Jan 12
matify83:
This grandiose delusion can only stem from substance abuse.

bwahaha....they offered him biafra but he denied because he cant let his people in other regions behind....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by justtoodark: 2:33am On Jan 12
we dont even have to use tribal slurs sef on nairaland....
they are already comedy enough....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Noerection: 2:38am On Jan 12
NaMe4:
his gullible ones not dare to ask him this question when he was a freeman

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by BabaRamota1980: 2:42am On Jan 12
okoro:
I WAS OFFERED TO BECOME THE NIGERIA VICE PRESIDENT, AND I REFUSED - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKV5bkspVI8&pp=ygUzSSB3YXMgb2ZmZXJlZCB2aWNlIHByZXNpZGVudCBvZiBuaWdlcmlhIG5uYW1kaSBrYW51

The offer came from Odogwu Dozy, the greatest scammer ever produced in Alaibo.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 2:44am On Jan 12
Christistruth00:
You were Scammed
No
He was trying to scam his gullible followers

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by tishbite41(m): 2:47am On Jan 12
The clowns above me have forgotten that the likes of Soludo and Orji Uzor Kalu were sent to present offers from the FG to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 2:50am On Jan 12
tishbite41:
The clowns above me have forgotten that the likes of Soludo and Orji Uzor Kalu were sent to present offers from the FG to him.
you mean the same Buhari sorry Jubrin Elsudani that caged him like a wild animal still offered him Vice President(to who) ?

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 2:55am On Jan 12
Christistruth00:
You were Scammed

lol. You actually believe Kanu? Dude is clinically insane and suffering from delusions of grandeur plus megalomania.

He is however a perfect fit for a people who have always preferred to follow leaders of questionable sanity like Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Simon Ekpa etal.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Lanretoye(m): 2:55am On Jan 12
What a shame on those that sees this man as their messaiah.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 2:58am On Jan 12
tishbite41:

Look in the mirror to see the clown because anyone taking the utterances of Kanu seriously is a joker. Same Kanu insisted he was going to Abuja to return with the head of Buhari.

He is, without any shadow of doubt, a madman followed and worshipped only by a people of questionable sanity.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by BabaRamota1980: 3:00am On Jan 12
This albino already knew his followers have low mental capacity and will buy whatever he tells them.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 3:04am On Jan 12
Lanretoye:
What a shame on those that sees this man as their messaiah.

Indeed. It beats the imagination that an ethnic group who always claim to be great and superior to others settled for a London yahoo boy, Uni dropout and all-round failure as their messiah and god.

Simon Ekpa is even worse. Grown man always posing with plastic game of throne swords. Theses people have really damaged the perception others have of them with the lunatics and hate-mongers they followed slavishly over the past years.

Just look at the clown a supposedly great ethnic group are following slavishly today. Disturbing thought.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Curious345: 3:28am On Jan 12
Derry okay

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by malali: 4:55am On Jan 12
Vice president of Biafra ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:44am On Jan 12
Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Golan007: 5:44am On Jan 12
This thread grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by DaTruths: 5:44am On Jan 12
MNK is bigger than any president to ever rule Nigeria.

Rulling of the zoo is an insult to the person MNK.

They should give to to criminals like BATman, Terrorists like kasheem shetima.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by naija4life247: 5:46am On Jan 12
okoro:
Source

https://m.youtube.com/XNpZGVudCBvZiBuaWdlcmlhIG5uYW1kaSBrYW51

He knows he is talking to idiots and nincompoops

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by naija4life247: 5:47am On Jan 12
tishbite41:

I am not sure that this one is mentally stable

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by naija4life247: 5:48am On Jan 12
DaTruths:

The Zoo? Same place your parents live, but only animals live in Zoos

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by gidgiddy: 5:56am On Jan 12
okoro:
Source

The guy above is laughable

It's always funny how individuals like this care more about Nnamdi Kanu than they care about their world poverty failed country that enabled Nnamdi Kanu to emerge

Someone is watching his country get worse by the day, life gets harder, corruption gets worse, insecurity gets worse, inflation gets worse

But that person is wondering why anyone would listen to Nnamdi Kanu about leaving the failure called Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 6:27am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

The guy above is laughable

It's always funny how individuals like this care more about Nnamdi Kanu than they care about their world poverty failed country that enabled Nnamdi Kanu to emerge

Someone is watching his country get worse by the day, life gets harder, corruption gets worse, insecurity gets worse, inflation gets worse

But that person is wondering why anyone would listen to Nnamdi Kanu about leaving the failure called Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin
like Kanu like his gullible followers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 6:31am On Jan 12
DaTruths:

the question is who offered him VP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Tobihabeeb: 6:47am On Jan 12
If Kanu could predict who will be nigeria president 8years ahead then I believe.

If Kanu have accepted offers made to him, he would have being a free man by now.

The man is stone hearted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) / โ€˜I Am Going Into Armed Robberyโ€™โ€”Frustrated Vulcanizer Tells Fashola / How HID Awolowo Placed A Curse On Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.