Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) (5253 Views)

Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Ikpaitid: 6:50am On Jan 12
Tufiakwa, not the Nigeria I come from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by EbenezerTriumph: 7:13am On Jan 12
TopBanter:

lol. You actually believe Kanu? Dude is clinically insane and suffering from delusions of grandeur plus megalomania.

He is however a perfect fit for a people who have always preferred to follow leaders of questionable sanity like Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Simon Ekpa etal.
why is azikiwe on that list?
Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 7:29am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

The guy above is laughable

It's always funny how individuals like this care more about Nnamdi Kanu than they care about their world poverty failed country that enabled Nnamdi Kanu to emerge

Someone is watching his country get worse by the day, life gets harder, corruption gets worse, insecurity gets worse, inflation gets worse

But that person is wondering why anyone would listen to Nnamdi Kanu about leaving the failure called Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin
which party offered him VP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 8:06am On Jan 12
naija4life247:

He knows he is talking to idiots and nincompoops

Precisely. He once claimed Igbo women are prostitutes and all Igbos just fem. No outcry and no protest. Not even from letter writer fake intellectual and pseudo-feminist called Chimamanda or Ezekwesili who is limited to only attacking and condemning events outside SE and never those inside it.

Kanu, Ekpa and their ilk know that their people, from World bank technocrats to stark illiterates in the streets of SE, will always follow anyone heaping all the blame for all problems Igbos face on Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani and the "Zoo".

It is the hatred they host for others, in their DNA, that unites all Igbos to make Professors be kissing the feet of glorified thugs, megalomaniacs and terrorists like Kanu, Ekpa, Nworu, Mefor etal.

Such can never happen in the SW and Buhari got the reason spot on. We "promote and reward excellence in people".

We can never elevate thugs, killers and bloodthirsty illiterates to leadership position in society ahead of world class professors, technocrats, professionals, administrators and politicians. Not possible.

https://punchng.com/yoruba-a-great-race-says-buhari/

Yoruba, a great race, says Buhari
20th October 2019

BOLA BAMIGBOLA

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday described Yoruba as a great race that would always promote and reward excellence in people.

The President said whoever that the race decides to promote must have done enough to earn such honour,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by tishbite41(m): 8:11am On Jan 12
okoro:
you mean the same Buhari sorry Jubrin Elsudani that caged him like a wild animal still offered him Vice President(to who) ?
Oya wait for the FG to deny it
Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 8:13am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

The guy above is laughable

It's always funny how individuals like this care more about Nnamdi Kanu than they care about their world poverty failed country that enabled Nnamdi Kanu to emerge

Someone is watching his country get worse by the day, life gets harder, corruption gets worse, insecurity gets worse, inflation gets worse

But that person is wondering why anyone would listen to Nnamdi Kanu about leaving the failure called Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin

Lol. Joke is on you. As you have been challenged to do already, can you name the Party that offered Kanu the Vice Presifency of Nigeria?

The more you speak the more you ridicule yourselves as an ethnic group. It is crystal clear Kanu is a lunatic. Most ethnic groups will surely seek psychiatric help for someone who declared he was going to Abuja to return with the head of Buhari.

Not you guys. You follow such characters blindly to begin making excuses for all their actions, as you do here 24/7.

You then move on to praising them as 'Heroes', saviours and your messiahs. Even kissing their feet in public. You lot are pathetic.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 8:14am On Jan 12
tishbite41:

Oya wait for the FG to deny it
Tinubu or Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 8:57am On Jan 12
BabaRamota1980:
This albino already knew his followers have low mental capacity and will buy whatever he tells them.

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 9:01am On Jan 12
EbenezerTriumph:
he was a regional terrorist

5 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by aswani(m): 9:03am On Jan 12
Probably happened in a dream and he forgot to mention that part.

I listened to Radio Biafra once while he was presenting and if you hear the way he was shouting in a rabid scattergun manner, and this was not him arguing with a caller o, I was so surprised people see him as anything other than a rabble rouser.

He clearly has anger issues and is narcissistic. If this guy leads Biafra, expect little or no dissent as he will be the new Emperor Bokassa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by jude79(m): 9:20am On Jan 12
Tobihabeeb:
If Kanu could predict who will be nigeria president 8years ahead then I believe.

If Kanu have accepted offers made to him, he would have being a free man by now.

The man is stone hearted

Truth be told, how was this man able to know who will be Nigerian president, how the elections will be conducted, how Nigerians will be deceived to participate in the charade election, how the court will turn the Constitution on its head, he even predicted that electronic voting will be manipulated and the exact criminal that will win, either he is a prophet or his in the inner caucus of this government

1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 9:41am On Jan 12
aswani:
Probably happened in a dream and he forgot to mention that part.

I listened to Radio Biafra once while he was presenting and if you hear the way he was shouting in a rabid scattergun manner, and this was not him arguing with a caller o, I was so surprised people see him as anything other than a rabble rouser.

He clearly has anger issues and is narcissistic. If this guy leads Biafra, expect little or no dissent as he will be the new Emperor Bokassa.

Bro, it is insane. Dude is literally showing all the signs of mental illness i.e megalomania, delusions of grandeur, paranoid schizophrenia etal.

Yet Igbos, consisting of so-called geniuses and great men and woman like Chimamanda, Ezekwesili, Peter Obi etal, all chose to bow before this character rather than bravely defy him and advise Kanu to seek urgent mental health intervention as Yorubas would do.

At this point, I challenge anyone to show any stage in contemporary history, post comprehensive education of many, that Yorubas have queued behind any Hitler, Ojukwu, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Kanu, Simon Ekpa or Stalin-like madman.

Does it not show the hatred in the heart of Igbos for others has blinded them totally to what is decent, right and just to then always leave them queuing behind lunatics?

We can all see where the indulgence of Kanu by all Igbos, predictably and as I personally claimed would happen, has gotten the South East today. Yet they keep showing the same self-destructive obduracy decade in and decade out.

They have swung beyond the hardened and evil criminal called Emefiele claiming his ordeal is a witch hunt.

Yet Yorubas, myself included, have said Tunji-Ojo, as much as we love him for his amazing achievement in a short time, should be investigated and exonerated if innocent or punished if guilty.

The difference shows the ethnic group that can forge a great society if on their own while the delusional other keep shouting Biafra whereas the reality of the SE today, because they are patently lawless and over-sentimental, speaks volumes about what Biafra would be if realised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 9:48am On Jan 12
okoro:
Tinubu or Buhari?

Don't mind Kanu the lunatic and his mentally disturbed followers.

Between Buhari and Tinubu, Kanu was incarcerated and his case has now been approved to go to trial by the supreme Court.

The actions of Buhari and Tinubu show they give a toss about Kanu let alone offer him VP slot?

Anyway, to mentally disturbed people, once 'messiah and Ohamadike Kanu declares anything, however ludicrous then many carry it as gospel truth.

After all, this is how a whole ethnic group joined Kanu to universally propagate the the asinine gossip Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan. Clowns.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 10:44am On Jan 12
jude79:

Truth be told, how was this man able to know who will be Nigerian president, how the elections will be conducted, how Nigerians will be deceived to participate in the charade election, how the court will turn the Constitution on its head, he even predicted that electronic voting will be manipulated and the exact criminal that will win, either he is a prophet or his in the inner caucus of this government
where is your source?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by aswani(m): 11:01am On Jan 12
TopBanter:

Bro, it is insane. Dude is literally showing all the signs of mental illness i.e megalomania, delusions of grandeur, paranoid schizophrenia etal.

Yet Igbos, consisting of so-called geniuses and great men and woman like Chimamanda, Ezekwesili, Peter Obi etal, all chose to bow before this character rather than bravely defy him and advise Kanu to seek urgent mental health intervention as Yorubas would do.

At this point, I challenge anyone to show any stage in contemporary history, post comprehensive education of many, that Yorubas have queued behind any Hitler, Ojukwu, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Kanu, Simon Ekpa or Stalin-like madman.

Does it not show the hatred in the heart of Igbos for others has blinded them totally to what is decent, right and just to then always leave them queuing behind lunatics?

We can all see where the indulgence of Kanu by all Igbos, predictably and as I personally claimed would happen, has gotten the South East today. Yet they keep showing the same self-destructive obduracy decade in and decade out.

They have swung beyond the hardened and evil criminal called Emefiele claiming his ordeal is a witch hunt.

Yet Yorubas, myself included, have said Tunji-Ojo, as much as we love him for his amazing achievement in a short time, should be investigated and exonerated if innocent or punished if guilty.

The difference shows the ethnic group that can forge a great society if on their own while the delusional other keep shouting Biafra whereas the reality of the SE today, because they are patently lawless and over-sentimental, speaks volumes about what Biafra would be if realised.

Top Banter, another long post and yet another one where every single word is meaningful. I thank you once more for blessing us with you musings.

If only the people that should read and digest it d so rather than respond with the usual insult and abuses. We live in hope sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 11:08am On Jan 12
Spending123:
Look at clowns and chalartans over there maturbating over Kanu's speech, the same people ridiculing Kanu's speech were the same zombies who believed that Buhari would turn #1 into 1$, the same Yoluba Muslims who believed that their Prophet rode a flying horse to beg alah in heaven to reduce the number of times muslims do pray from 50 to 7 times a day, the same people who believed that 77 virgins awaits them when they die, I better believe what Kanu said than to believe anything from that terrorist book you guys are taking seriously. Mad and stupid people everywhere.
you go explain explain without evidence

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by gidgiddy: 11:08am On Jan 12
TopBanter:

Let me understand you

Nigeria is world poverty capital, 8th most insecure country on earth and one of the most corrupt, an all round failure of a county, but you are surprised that anyone listens to Kanu when he says his people should seek a new alternative called Biafra?

You say Igbos are bitter and have hatred in their heart, but here you are fighting Nnamdi Kanu who only wants the same Igbo to leave you guys and go their way as a seperate entity. Why do you want to be in the same country with those who have hatred?

You unity beggars and one Nigerianists are here writting long essay about Nnamdi Kanu who has been in detention for over two years, but cannot write a word about the over 300 Nigerian that have been killed in Plateau, Yobe and Southern Kaduna in the last 3 weeks. Where is this 'one Nigeria' you people are fighting for?

Everyday your country gets worse, failing all indices, and is heading for collapse and disintegration. When Nigeria finally disintegrates and everyone goes their way, as they should have done a long time ago, Nnamdi Kanu will finally stop being your nightmare
Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 11:10am On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

Let me understand you

Nigeria is world poverty capital, 8th most insecure country on earth and one of the most corrupt, an all round failure of a county, but you are surprised tgat anyone listens to Kanu when he says his people

You say Igbos are bitterband have hatred in theur heart, but here you are fighting Nnamdi Kanu whomonlybwants the same Igbo to leave you guys and go their way as a seperate entity. Why do you want to be in the sane country with those who have hatred?

You unity beggars and one Nigerianists are here writting long essay about Nnamdi Kanu who has been in detention for over two years, but cannot write a word about the over 300 Nigerian ls that have been killed in Plateau, Yobe and Southern Kaduna in the last 3 weeks. Where is this 'one Nigeria' you people are fighting for?

Everyday your country gets worse, failing all indices, and is heading for collapse and disintegration. When Nigeria finally disintegrates and everyone goes their, as they should have done a long time ago, Nnamdi Kanu will finally stop being your nightmare
this is off topic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Goodnewsforlife: 11:20am On Jan 12
DaTruths:

Your father
typical igbo

Imagine who u refer to as your messiah despite claiming to have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by BondRiv: 11:37am On Jan 12
You forgot to take your medication again.
Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 11:50am On Jan 12
EbenezerTriumph:

Why should he not be on the list, and very high up for that matter, when his constant obsessions was foisting Igbo hegemonistic dominance over Yorubas in their own land?

He wanted Igbo political and even administrative control of Yorubaland. Azikiwe was nothing but a covetous and odious usurper with good education and oratory skill which is probably all that separates him from the many brutal ethno-chauvinistic characters who forced themselves, over decades, on Africans as leaders.

What Azikiwe was doing in peace time is as offensive as what dictators and cruel despot do when they decide to use military force to annex and take over the land of others and enslave the people as a consequence.

Azikiwe's grandchildren are still up to the same thing in the SW today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Obiedun(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12
tishbite41:
The clowns above me have forgotten that the likes of Soludo and Orji Uzor Kalu were sent to present offers from the FG to him.
To who? Kanu of all people? E go tay for prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by LagosSuperStar: 12:28pm On Jan 12
I thought he didn't want 1 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by TopBanter: 12:28pm On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

Let me understand you

Nigeria is world poverty capital, 8th most insecure country on earth and one of the most corrupt, an all round failure of a county, but you are surprised that anyone listens to Kanu when he says his people should seek a new alternative called Biafra?

You say Igbos are bitter and have hatred in their heart, but here you are fighting Nnamdi Kanu who only wants the same Igbo to leave you guys and go their way as a seperate entity. Why do you want to be in the same country with those who have hatred?

You unity beggars and one Nigerianists are here writting long essay about Nnamdi Kanu who has been in detention for over two years, but cannot write a word about the over 300 Nigerian that have been killed in Plateau, Yobe and Southern Kaduna in the last 3 weeks. Where is this 'one Nigeria' you people are fighting for?

Everyday your country gets worse, failing all indices, and is heading for collapse and disintegration. When Nigeria finally disintegrates and everyone goes their, as they should have done a long time ago, Nnamdi Kanu will finally stop being your nightmare

You are the most duplicitous and deliberately deceptive character I know on this forum. Are you and many openly pro-IPOB noisemakers, disturbing this forum about Biafra, before Peter Obi formally joined the race, not same people who all became passionately obidient and suddenly 'lovers' of the Zoo when you thought Obi could be President?

Remember I even personally called out your hypocrisy then by asking why you kept opening threads to demonize Tinubu, in favour of Obi, if you're truly a Biafra devotee with no interest in the outcome of the Nigerian election?

As for the section I bolded in your post, it is the usual deceitful crap to make Kanu and Igbos appear victims others won't 'free'to leave. Me and you know you genuinely do not want to leave. Your actions bear that fact out.

Kanu and your ilk have never addressed the issue that exposes him and his rabid followers as duplicity personified. I.e the fact 15-20 million Igbos live permanently across Nigeria outside the SE.

Those people, by rejecting the SE to live with those Kanu openly antagonise as the enemies of Igbos, simply ridicule your Messiah Kanu as a mad and insincere charlatans plus empty hate-monger.

This is because their permanent migration away from the SE daily, and the fact your greedy political leaders are totally disinterested in Biafra, puts to shame the agitation of Kanu and Igbos like you.

First bring those 15-20 million people back to the SE , with all your political leaders also resigning to agitate for Biafra, since Nigeria will not need them once Biafra is declared, and we can take you and Kanu seriously.

Otherwise Kanu secession effort , on behalf of the most dispersed people by far in Nigeria, amounts to attempting to drive a car with no engine. The car will not move an inch. There are a thousand thing you and Kanu could be doing if really desirous of self-rule.

Yet we don't see you insincere folks doing even one of those things. All you do is deploy cheap blackmail and gaslighting you think masks the fact Biafra is a ruse for your anger at not been in charge of Nigeria or her asset.

If you are a people genuinely determined to gain Biafra, because you truly believe it is your promised land, then not even one million Igbos would be outside ala Igbo. Fact.

Go and study the behaviour of others agitating for secession worldwide, like the Basque separatists etal, to know the behaviour of Igbos is strongly atypical for genuine prosecution of seccession agitation.

I personally believe everything about you guys reek of deception, duplicity, lack of integrity and dearth of principles. The real issue is that you think others do not discern that about you.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by DenreleDave(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12
Peter obi offered him VP in Labour Party, he rejected it..

That's why they went for Datti

3 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by faceland: 1:28pm On Jan 12
This is Adeboye level of lies (who said God killed Abacha because of Adeboye or snow no fall while he visited during winter). Egocentric lies.

Even Lai Muhammad can't tell this type of lies.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by okoro: 1:36pm On Jan 12
faceland:
This is Adeboye level of lies (who said God killed Abacha because of Adeboye or snow no fall while he visited during winter). Egocentric lies.

Even Lai Muhammad can't tell this type of lies.
OMG grin cheesy
Re: I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Jan 12
TopBanter:

You are the most duplicitous and deliberately deceptive character I know on this forum. Are you and many openly pro-IPOB noisemakers, disturbing this forum about Biafra, before Peter Obi formally joined the race, not same people who all became passionately obidient and suddenly 'lovers' of the Zoo when you thought Obi could be President?

Remember I even personally called out your hypocrisy then by asking why you kept opening threads to demonize Tinubu, in favour of Obi, if you're truly a Biafra devotee with no interest in the outcome of the Nigerian election?

As for the section I bolded in your post, it is the usual deceitful crap to make Kanu and Igbos appear victims others won't 'free'to leave. Me and you know you genuinely do not want to leave. Your actions bear that fact out.

Kanu and your ilk have never addressed the issue that exposes him and his rabid followers as duplicity personified. I.e the fact 15-20 million Igbos live permanently across Nigeria outside the SE.

Those people, by rejecting the SE to live with those Kanu openly antagonise as the enemies of Igbos, simply ridicule your Messiah Kanu as a mad and insincere charlatans plus empty hate-monger.

This is because their permanent migration away from the SE daily, and the fact your greedy political leaders are totally disinterested in Biafra, puts to shame the agitation of Kanu and Igbos like you.

First bring those 15-20 million people back to the SE , with all your political leaders also resigning to agitate for Biafra, since Nigeria will not need them once Biafra is declared, and we can take you and Kanu seriously.

Otherwise Kanu secession effort , on behalf of the most dispersed people by far in Nigeria, amounts to attempting to drive a car with no engine. The car will not move an inch. There are a thousand thing you and Kanu could be doing if really desirous of self-rule.

Yet we don't see you insincere folks doing even one of those things. All you do is deploy cheap blackmail and gaslighting you think masks the fact Biafra is a ruse for your anger at not been in charge of Nigeria or her asset.

If you are a people genuinely determined to gain Biafra, because you truly believe it is your promised land, then not even one million Igbos would be outside ala Igbo. Fact.

Go and study the behaviour of others agitating for secession worldwide, like the Basque separatists etal, to know the behaviour of Igbos is strongly atypical for genuine prosecution of seccession agitation.

I personally believe everything about you guys reek of deception, duplicity, lack of integrity and dearth of principles. The real issue is that you think others do not discern that about you.

A backward Nigerian will always be a backward thinking Nigerian. Self determination is a right enshrined in international law, you never lose it no matter what political preference in the President you may have. It was this self determination that you Nigerians used in gaining your independence from Britain. The Igbo nation has every right to decide for its self if they want to be part of the British colonial contraption called Nigeria, or not, and they have every right to play whatever politics they wish, while part of Nigeria, until they are not

Scotland supported a Scottish man called Gordon Brown to be Prime minister of Britain, it did it stop Scotland getting independence referendum in 2014 to decide if want to remain part of Britain or not

Catalonia supported a Catalan called Puigdemont to be President of Spain, it didn't stop Catalonias quest for independence from Spain to this day

Some Yorubas are agitating for Oduduwa Republic under Sunday Igboho, did it prevent a Yoruba man called Tinubu from emerging President? Or did it take away the right of Yorubas to seek a seperate country?

So what is this nonsense talk about supporting Obi? You never lose your right of self determination, no matter who you support politically.

As for this foolish talk about million of Igbos going back home, did any Nigerian have to back to Nigeria from Britain during Nigerias independence struggle from Britain? No, after independence Britain put in its visa restrictions for Nigerians

Did any British person have to leave the EU during British referendum on EU membership? No, after the referendum and Britain left, the EU placed visa restrictions on British citizens

Nigerias dey 'Japa' to other countries in their millions every year, yet they already have Nigeria. I am yet to get Biafra and you are telling me to go back home? Is that not pure madness?

You only talk about people going back home, or placing visa restrictions on them, when they cease to be citizens. You don't say that while they are still citizens

Nnamdi Kanu wanted referendum given to his people so they can decide on if they want to be part of Nigeria or not, you unity beggars say no. Its time for you unity beggars and one Nigerianists to ask your selves why you cannot do without Igbos being in your long failed 'one Nigeria'. But whatever happens, the only future of Nigeria is disintegration, let everyone go their way and stop this headache we have been giving each other since 1960

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Nwazuruahu Shield - What You Need To Know About The Man Who Has Been Vicio / Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? / BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.