Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself (978 Views)

Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? / Her Husband's Family Helps Him A Lot: Any Problem In That? / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 7:17am On Jan 12
People are going through all kinds of problems
Mental
Spiritual
Marital
Children wahala
Financial
Health
Depression
Suicidal
Tired of life
Tired of Nigeria
Tired of abroad but broke and stuck
Tired of spouse
Etc etc etc

I guess the question is are there any perfectly happy people out there with no problems please come out and declare thyself. And those with problems what is it ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by lilvicky68(m): 7:21am On Jan 12
Financial problem is one of the biggest problem that leads to other problems

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Jan 12
Your question should be " Are There Any Problem Free People In This World " ?

And the answer is capital NO.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 7:39am On Jan 12
madridguy:

hehe my brother as we Dey naija na make we narrow am down to our country. The people on this forum who will answer the question are more than likely Nigerians but I appreciate the comprehensive nature of your point. And truly the answer has to be NO
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by psucc(m): 7:45am On Jan 12
So long as we're here, no matter how lifted one is, he CAN NEVER be free from problem.

Even the air we breathe, the food we eat the water we drink do bring some challenges in our life. These are necessities.

Then the luxuries on their own are agents of problems. They can make you lost sleep. And this is the biggest form of problem.

None is free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Jan 12
A life without problems sound great but it will bore the hell out of you because true happiness comes from solving your problems.

In
Mark Manson's words
Happiness comes from solving problems. The keyword here is “solving.” If you’re avoiding your problems or feel like you don’t have any problems, then you’re going to make yourself miserable. If you feel like you have problems that you can’t solve, you will likewise make yourself miserable. The secret sauce is in the solving of the problems, not in not having problems in the first place.

To be happy we need something to solve. Happiness is therefore a form of action; it’s an activity, not something that is passively bestowed upon you, not something that you magically discover in a top-ten article on the Huffington Post or from any specific guru or teacher. It doesn’t magically appear when you finally make enough money to add on that extra room to the house. You don’t find it waiting for you in a place, an idea, a job—or even a book, for that matter.

Happiness is a constant work-in-progress, because solving problems is a constant work-in-progress—the solutions to today’s problems will lay the foundation for tomorrow’s problems, and so on. True happiness occurs only when you find the problems you enjoy having and enjoy solving.

Sometimes those problems are simple: eating good food, traveling to some new place, winning at the new video game you just bought. Other times those problems are abstract and complicated: fixing your relationship with your mother, finding a career you can feel good about, developing better friendships.

Whatever your problems are, the concept is the same: solve problems; be happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 7:46am On Jan 12
psucc:
So long as we're here, no matter how lifted one is, he CAN NEVER be free from problem.

Even the air we breathe, the food we eat the water we drink do bring some challenges in our life. These are necessities.

Then the luxuries on their own are agents of problems. They can make you lost sleep. And this is the biggest form of problem.

None is free!
hmmm this is deep
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Jan 12
As a Muslim, we are meant to understand that we can never be struggle free till we will depart this world. Only Allah alone self sufficient and why HE named himself

Al-SAMAD the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need.

sukkot:
hehe my brother as we Dey naija na make we narrow am down to our country. The people on this forum who will answer the question are more than likely Nigerians but I appreciate the comprehensive nature of your point. And truly the answer has to be NO
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by SkengRay: 7:54am On Jan 12
My Head's held high no matter what
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 8:04am On Jan 12
madridguy:
As a Muslim, we are meant to understand that we can never be struggle free till we will depart this world. Only Allah alone self sufficient and why HE named himself

Al-SAMAD the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need.

that’s the wisdom of Islam. Islam has lots of great wisdom. Great practical wisdom. You know I think the great universal wisdom was splintered into several books like the Bible and Quran and you have to combine the two to get the full wisdom. Islam focuses on the Luna wisdom while the Bible focuses on the solar wisdom. But low vibrating men came and turned the two great books into religions

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 8:06am On Jan 12
SkengRay:
My Head's held high no matter what
its good but some hardcore problems will lower your head bro 🤣
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by blackpanthar: 8:39am On Jan 12
sukkot:
People are going through all kinds of problems
Mental
Spiritual
Marital
Children wahala
Financial
Health
Depression
Suicidal
Tired of life
Tired of Nigeria
Tired of abroad but broke and stuck
Tired of spouse
Etc etc etc

I guess the question is are there any perfectly happy people out there with no problems please come out and declare thyself. And those with problems what is it ?

Even GOD has problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 8:45am On Jan 12
blackpanthar:

Even GOD has problems.
👀
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by SkengRay: 9:34am On Jan 12
sukkot:
its good but some hardcore problems will lower your head bro 🤣
Lol grin. Just for a while I will bounce back 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by mariahAngel(f): 9:50am On Jan 12
blackpanthar:

Even GOD has problems.

🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 10:25am On Jan 12
mariahAngel:

🙄
🤣 that post floor me
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by mariahAngel(f): 11:38am On Jan 12
sukkot:
🤣 that post floor me

E reach to floor person. Inukwa'm! 😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 11:53am On Jan 12
mariahAngel:

E reach to floor person. Inukwa'm! 😀
hehe madness everywhere
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by Scholace: 12:42pm On Jan 12
sukkot post=127900859[b:
]that’s the wisdom of Islam[/b]. Islam has lots of great wisdom. Great practical wisdom. You know I think the great universal wisdom was splintered into several books like the Bible and Quran and you have to combine the two to get the full wisdom. Islam focuses on the Luna wisdom while the Bible focuses on the solar wisdom. But low vibrating men came and turned the two great books into religions
The same islam that believe whatever befall a man is predestined. Even if your brother stab you to death while sleeping without doing him anything, it is also predestined

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jan 12
Scholace:
The same islam that believe whatever befall a man is predestined. Even if your brother stab you to death while sleeping without doing him anything, it is also predestined
everything is predestined. Even the Bible tell you that
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by Ganjafama(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12
Emmanuel30a:
I prays for those who have written this and are reading this, you would die today before afternoon... Amen
While you would die immiedately I finish typing.
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by Scholace: 1:41pm On Jan 12
sukkot:
everything is predestined. Even the Bible tell you that
I do not believe that though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by fineboynl(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12
Problem is what you think is a problem. But if you don't think it's a problem it becomes not a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:51am On Jan 13
madridguy:

Typical Tinubu's/APC's supporter
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:59am On Jan 13
sukkot:
that’s the wisdom of Islam. Islam has lots of great wisdom. Great practical wisdom. You know I think the great universal wisdom was splintered into several books like the Bible and Quran and you have to combine the two to get the full wisdom. Islam focuses on the Luna wisdom while the Bible focuses on the solar wisdom. But low vibrating men came and turned the two great books into religions

Stop ass-licking and don't be a coward. Any religion that encourages the massacre of non-members can't be in the same sentence with the word 'wisdom'!
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:06am On Jan 13
blackpanthar:

Even GOD has problems.

I'm telling you.

That's if he even exists.

Anyone who stresses himself to plant some beautiful crops and then abandons them to weeds, pests, birds, wild animals, etc, definitely has a problem.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by madridguy(m): 6:07am On Jan 13
Why are you trying to derail this beautiful thread?

ChybuzzDD:

Typical Tinubu's/APC's supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by madridguy(m): 6:23am On Jan 13
I don't know why you're so bittered about the obvious fact. The is you living in UAE, an Islamic country.

ChybuzzDD:

Stop ass-licking and don't be a coward. Any religion that encourages the massacre of non-members can't be in the same sentence with the word 'wisdom'!
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 6:27am On Jan 13
ChybuzzDD:

show me the bolded in the quran
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by Lifeinlight: 7:24am On Jan 13
sukkot:
show me the bolded in the quran
it is happening in the world today
Re: Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself by sukkot: 7:29am On Jan 13
G
Lifeinlight:
it is happening in the world today
what people do and what is written in the text are two different things . Show me in the Quran

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change You Mine / My Dad Does Not Trust Me / Bone-faced Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.