Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers (24774 Views)

Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Jamie248: 9:15am On Jan 12
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWZeOpYVmY4?si=L5DxOpqAetleGh5I

HOW NIGERIAN ARMY PERSONNEL TORTURED AND BRUTALIZED SERVING POLICE OFFICER ASP EDET INWANG TILL HE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS OVER ALLEGED WRgONG PACKING

I bet he went into the 'do you know who I am' routine when a man in mufti ordered him to remove his car from there cheesy He must have been like 'me? a whole asp? this bloody civilian cannot be talking to me so brusquely?'

Not knowing he was being addressed by a frustrated korofo

Great job, anyways. Korofo did a marvelous job

Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:18am On Jan 12
How can ten men beat one man,not even two? What is that ? This is too barbaric and evil that must never continue in Nigeria.The Army is meant to defend the innocent citizens and not do the opposite angryI PRAY THE AUTHORITIES DO SOME DRASTIC THINGS TO STOP THIS HORROR. angry
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Jan 12
SoNature:

In working countries, you rarely see their soldiers. In Nigeria, soldiers always get into confrontation with police and civilians.

They even go as far as meddling into civil matters and inflicting harms on civilians because one mallam always has the contact of soldiers on a speed dial.

All this nonsense is happening to a country that is supposed to be over 60 years after independence.
Your quite right bro. Time for the government to keep the military in its rightful place; war zones or the barracks. Military is to be called upon in times of serious crisis that has overwhelmed the police.
The military needs to exit the civil space.
The military should preserve all these massive brutality for the terrorists. They should go and be brutalizing terrorists in the forest
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by mctech(m): 9:20am On Jan 12
It is unfair to have brutalised him.

However, police men have been known to do even worse and it's possible that the saga was karma's unavoidable visit.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Collins4u1(m): 9:24am On Jan 12
Lolz it's okay.

many days for the civilian, one day for the uniform people.
it's a family issue so e no concern us
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by gbengene1234(m): 9:30am On Jan 12
So far say na Police man dem beat... I'm very happy becoz he just had a taste of what they also dish out to innocent citizens... Good for him. Intact, them suppose comot like five of his teeths
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Brushstrokes20: 9:44am On Jan 12
Singing In fela's voice.. # animals in human skin!
The shyyythole is such a LAWLESS entity undecided
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Besto(m): 9:46am On Jan 12
lonelydora:
The NPF I know, the ASP didn't just comply to re-park, he must have tried to "show" himself that he's a police officer.

Army don't punish someone just like that, except you proved stubborn.

Well, they gave him a pill of his own medicine.

Excactly

1 Like

Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by BizTrust: 9:49am On Jan 12
Dem just panel beat this police officer like a common criminal, bloody civilians don see shege pro max for security officers hands.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Lushka(m): 10:00am On Jan 12
In as much as the action of the soldiers is condemnable, the reportage is one sided and sentimental.
Nigerian journalists are very biased.
The said ASP probably did something wrong.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by StUriah(m): 10:02am On Jan 12
CheedyJ:
See as dem beat person husband and papa, chai

This is what you call beating? Na yarm!

No be policeman weh brutalize innocent civilians be dat?

If dem really beat am, he go show for hm body.

Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:06am On Jan 12
lonelydora:
The NPF I know, the ASP didn't just comply to re-park, he must have tried to "show" himself that he's a police officer.

Army don't punish someone just like that, except you proved stubborn.

Well, they gave him a pill of his own medicine.

People like you will turn around with a different comment when a lady slaps a man and he turns around to beat her up to stupor because she slapped him first.

Keep justifying brutality against people very soon it will be yours and we will all buy pop corn to dance around you while you cry. grin
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Jan 12
madridguy:
It was while in the hospital that one of officers who he had worked with him in a Joint Taskforce recognized him. The soldiers who tortured him to almost a point of death upon being queried by their superior said they did not know that he was a police officer.

What a ridiculous statement!

Should any human being be treated so horribly over alleged wrong packing?

Our armed forces seriously need attention especially the Nigeria Police and Nigeria Army because majority of their operatives are nothing but touts in uniform. Imagine beating someone to this extent over a mere issue..... And you still have the audacity to say you didn't know the victim is a police officer... This is after over ten men fought a single man...

Nigerian Army has become something else. They are above the law and their Bleep has to be treated rightly. A new law needs to be passed to cut down their wings else, Nigeria may return to military rule. The national assembly and the president has to do something about this.

The last time was Policemen fighting a lawyer who came to your station to bail his client and only for you to heat him with gun, abuse him and lock him up inside same cell with his client.

Seriously something has to be done as soon as possible because our uniform men just seen themselves above the law.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by babajero(m): 10:20am On Jan 12
symbianDON:
it is quite unreasonable to brutalize anyone who for parking in a no-parking zone. Simply asking him to repark his vehicle was enough.
What if the policeman refused to heed instructions, because I know how entitled all these security men feels. And moreover there are red and black signpost showing No Parking in every military zone.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Nlandmodesfku: 10:40am On Jan 12
Nigerian soldiers re useless. Couldn't defeat the ragtag bokoharam for years but are quick to unleash terror on innocent people. Woe unto them

As for the npf, they're equally worthless
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Berankis: 10:40am On Jan 12
madridguy:
It was while in the hospital that one of officers who he had worked with him in a Joint Taskforce recognized him. The soldiers who tortured him to almost a point of death upon being queried by their superior said they did not know that he was a police officer.

Our armed forces seriously need attention especially the Nigeria Police and Nigeria Army because majority of their operatives are nothing but touts in uniform. Imagine beating someone to this extent over a mere issue..... And you still have the audacity to say you didn't know the victim is a police officer... This is after over ten men fought a single man...

The last time was Policemen fighting a lawyer who came to your station to bail his client and only for you to heat him with gun, abuse him and lock him up inside same cell with his client.

Seriously something has to be done as soon as possible because our uniform men just seen themselves above the law.

You know it's a vicious circle. What we always don't know is that the wickedness we plant today will consume us tomorrow. I saw a video of some policemen (a particular policeman) using cane to flog a man in front of his wife. That one held the cane, the next is he started slapping him, all because you are wearing uniform and carrying gun.
If you drop all those things, can you fight him one-to-one?
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by kingharzy: 10:58am On Jan 12
LOL.....
Una sure say na NA personnel beat this one?? I'm very certain the police officer tried to "show" himself to the army personnel in mufti.

You don't just park anyhow at an army checkpoint talk more of brigade HQ. Even if na commander in chief you be army go use your eye show you pepper.

Get well soon sir.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by oyeb15: 10:59am On Jan 12
The reward of your evil deeds may locate you when you are innocent .

To hell with policemen
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by fred04(m): 11:04am On Jan 12
Both police, army ,armed robbers, Hamas, huttis, Hezbollas, all of them get out.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Pacesetter123(m): 11:08am On Jan 12
Sultty:
in as much as i condemn the brutally metted on him, the narrative just don't add up. He said he complied and he was about re-parking and then the soldier started beating him for not listening to him. What exactly is the problem of these cheap bloggers
Na you wey no want understand de writeup
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19am On Jan 12
WINDSOW:

God bless you.
Na you talk wetin sweet me. I wish they pummel the wereyy till he pass out. NPF don destroy many innocent lives.
u see som of u don't have sense if the man refuses to repark brutalizing him is the next... Una no well
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by rafcrown(m): 11:48am On Jan 12
NDLEA
EFCC
Drugs and Alcohol counsellors
Mental health workers
Brain surgery practitioners
You have work to do in their barracks.
Over a decade now they can't defeat the bandits and terrorists.Better to empower local hunters than keep wasting money .on them.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Armanipounds: 12:01pm On Jan 12
There are always 3 sides to every story. Let's hear from the Army officer first... Life has taught me to always hear both sides before taking a position. You did nothing, they just pounced on you and started beating you? Tell us another tale.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by NoToPile: 12:07pm On Jan 12
Sanwo olu was right after all.

Useless.

It is even more annoying when they said they didn't know he was an officer.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by sageb: 12:08pm On Jan 12
Supremos:
What's Nigerian Army business with traffic offence?.

Nigerian Army doing Road Safety and police work, while police is doing Road Safety and VIO work. Confusion everywhere.

We need Nigerian army more in the north central states of plateau, kaduna and Benue and even Abuja

Confused men of the Armed Forces 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by ehsan55p: 12:18pm On Jan 12
His own life story.His own life story....
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by aywagze(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12
Family biz ..🤔
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by McBishop2020: 12:43pm On Jan 12
madridguy:

That's the more reason why I don't waste my RIP anytime they meet their doom in the hands of civilian gunrunners.
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by ChiefOkporghe: 1:37pm On Jan 12
humilitypays:
Nigerian politicians are very useless set of humans.

Only political office holders like Governors, Senators and President can put this uniform men abusing Nigerians to final rest, how?

Pass a law making it a criminal offense for a uniform personnel to beat, torture or even slap a civilian.

Then let the Governor and President wade in by using some like these animals called soldiers ae example how?

Order Chief of Army staff to sack them from the military and hand them over to Police or Court for proper prosecution as criminals which must attract a minimum of 25 years jail term and above.

Do this consistently for 4 years and watch these animals calling themselves Nigerian army and Police behave.

That's why I don't cry nor pity them when terrorists and bandits kill them neither do I waste my time whenever they say pray for Nigerian soldiers or Police, those are waste of prayers
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by ISellBeer: 1:58pm On Jan 12
No put mouth for family issue, dem go use you settle
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by Abufo: 2:10pm On Jan 12
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWZeOpYVmY4?si=L5DxOpqAetleGh5I

HOW NIGERIAN ARMY PERSONNEL TORTURED AND BRUTALIZED SERVING POLICE OFFICER ASP EDET INWANG TILL HE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS OVER ALLEGED WRONG PACKING

The abominable zoooooooo!
Re: ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers by WINDSOW(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12
OGHENAOGIE:
u see som of u don't have sense if the man refuses to repark brutalizing him is the next... Una no well
Your Fa!her!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) / Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 / Tobby Onyekele Murdered In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.