Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan (21130 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / If Anything Happens To Me, I’d Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible - Actor Fagbuyiro / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by erai30(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
Verydarkman NO GREE FOR ANYBODY!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Litmus: 11:19am On Jan 12
Akon be like VeryDarkman's Dorian Grey.

In other words, Akon is the ugly version of verydarkman, judging by the photo posted.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Babsolala: 11:24am On Jan 12
Yugoslavia247:
First she is in APC
Second she is fighting naira Marley and Sam Larry for bullying
Now she is bullying
She is now into skin care advert without Nafdac or following Nafdac procedures
She deleted the post meaning it connotes threat to life
Well, a renowned APC member
It seems being a ruling party such as APC means you can bully anyone

Darkman played the card right
It is not fear. It is strategy

Darkman has the receipt of her post.
If you think he is afraid then you know nothing
In a case of threat to life, his life is now in tonto hands.
You know what that means
If you were in tonto shoes it means your daily prayer is for him to be alive. An enemy could kill him to get at you.

So in all tonto is where darkman wants her
She would think he would be defensive
But now he is the victim

At the bolded, these are exactly my thoughts. It's a strategy but some persons really don't know this. They think it's fear.

Sometimes, it's important to use this strategy, draw sympathy, shift attention and even strike the enemy at the right time (if one needs to).
No be everything them dey teach.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by CollectMoney: 11:33am On Jan 12
lonelydora:
Hard man, hard man, small threat...you don dey fear.

2024 is still young to start all these wahala o.

VeryDarkMan o, Tonto Dikeh o....all of them should get out.

I learnt years ago from the travails of an acquaintance not to take a woman's threat lightly. Infact a man can threaten me and I'd go home to sleep, but fear women.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by emperor4love(m): 11:45am On Jan 12
Contact all this gals get u no go fit reach.. those gals fit get chief of army staff number,y u no go fear
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by spartachico(m): 11:45am On Jan 12
lol toto oops sorry tonto wanna knack VDM and thats a horrible way to go about it....all the females hating on him like him for his physique but hate his mouth and guts , thats real man like me out there.leemao
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:58am On Jan 12
Yugoslavia247:
First she is in APC
Now she is bullying

You know what that means
If you were in tonto shoes it means your daily prayer is for him to be alive. An enemy could kill him to get at you.

But now he is the victim

You understand this thing, chief.

It's funny how many people just comment without thinking.

Him voicing out isn't from a place of fear, it's from a place of wisdom.

The guy dun checkmate him opponent like dis.

But, irrational social media people would say trash because they don't understand what a "threat to life" means.

Dem dey forget say e no get as person chest big reach... one bullet go send am straight to him ancestors.

We're in a social media world, mind what you say to people, because...

There's nothing more painful than your own words being USED AGAINST you in the court of law.

Have a great weekend, chief! 👏🏽👏🏽
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by aywagze(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12
Maybe Tonto dikeh likes you ..🤔
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by achillesfoot(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12
Gadafii:
It’s surprising that some of you are screaming fear
, it’s tactics to keep tonto at bay

If opponents threaten you with harm even if you are Goliath you don’t know the extent your enemy can go to harm you so it’s better you let the right authorities know so that if anything happens to you wether opponents is responsible or not the authorities know where to look or search

It only shows that stupid people are in higher numbers.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by GodHimself: 12:54pm On Jan 12
They are all friends behind the scenes.

Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:22pm On Jan 12
Yugoslavia247:
First she is in APC
Now she is bullying

You know what that means

But now he is the victim

You're really a wiseman that knows how to play the game of life. Those above you attributing it to fear are foolish fellows that can't decipher their lefts from their rights.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Kyrgiakos14: 2:09pm On Jan 12
Ok
So na the trend be this now

"Hold him/her responsible"
Useless yeyebrities
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by IrepChrist: 3:25pm On Jan 12
AqualinaXYZ:
I wish something will even happen to you

You ridiculed Mohbads bully and death case

Stop and stop ...... No one is invisible.
If anything happen to him, you will be a suspect too. You children of this generation needs to grow.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Gandollar(f): 3:53pm On Jan 12
madone:
Admin wannabe weldon ooo. Where is the prison you came out from
Nigeria, the toughest prison on earth.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Jeon(f): 4:52pm On Jan 12
Na for NL I dy always dey see this man and his news.I don't even know what he is famous for.

Very ugly man.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Egoveen: 8:58pm On Jan 12
Yugoslavia247:
First she is in APC
Now she is bullying

You know what that means

But now he is the victim

Honestly that Tonto of a girl is no no for men,but the girl no get sense,if anything should happen to VDM now she no go go free o
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Tonididdyx: 9:07pm On Jan 12
Yugoslavia247:
First she is in APC
Now she is bullying

You know what that means

But now he is the victim

You and your wild thoughts... undecided
Dangote can chose to shoot a poor man on live TV and nothing will happen.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Tonididdyx: 9:08pm On Jan 12
Egoveen:
Honestly that Tonto of a girl is no no for men,but the girl no get sense,if anything should happen to VDM now she no go go free o

Lol another wild thinker.
Didn't mohbad make same video about who to hold responsible for his death?

Em... Uncle how's naira marley doing today? He's eating 3 square meals and you're not.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by ekelebeXstunner: 10:52pm On Jan 12
No be Oshiomhole shiny head dey that second picture so? Which people’s portraits did these journalists use as templates for the story?

Children on Nairaland really believe a big body deflects bullets. At the very least a big body can’t save you from a five-person beatdown. It will minimize the physical damage, but you go collect. The man did the right thing by announcing the issue. Now that she rolls with politicians, we fit hear news say he collect stray bullet on a sunny day. Na Naija we dey, nobody get time to investigate.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by afiaonline: 4:44am On Jan 13
It's funny people are saying oh with all the muscles, if you like if someone threatens you don't come out to the public to call the person out, you hear?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by sukar886: 8:00am On Jan 13
AqualinaXYZ:
I wish something will even happen to you

You ridiculed Mohbads bully and death case
See them
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Fantazy(m): 8:23am On Jan 13
This mumu man is not even ashamed to say this. A woman is threatening him and he’s shaking.
What a disgrace to the male gender

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why's Shakira's Son Named Milan Piqué Mebarak Instead Of Milan Mebarak Piqué / Fechi: Okey Bakassi Celebrates His Daughter On Her 15th Birthday / OAP Open Letter To Dbanj For His Disrespectful Show Cancellation At NEA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.