Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery (24960 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit / "APC Won't Miss Migrant And Rolling Stone Politicians" - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Calitoscassius(m): 9:44am On Jan 12
Bluntemperor:

The O P is writing Off Points!
Why Not ' Why I will Miss Nigeria a Lot'
Nonsense Write up!
Very Unpatriotic elements everywhere!
very good observations.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Sucre6: 9:45am On Jan 12
We way call am pepper soup, you see us as joke or what ?πŸ˜…
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by justtoodark: 9:46am On Jan 12
thatigboman:
she

he she....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by thatigboman: 9:51am On Jan 12
YoungLionken:
These white Supremacists are always quick and eager to condemn or say trash (passively/actively) against anything that concerns the black man undecided..

No reserve or respect/regard undecided. Whereas, your junks you call foods give diabetes and cancer undecided...
so u didnt see all the praise she praised Nigeria and
Nigerians. it's only her candid opinion of South West pepper soup being peppery that u saw.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by thatigboman: 9:53am On Jan 12
fineboynl:
Pepper soup has too many version.

Which of the one she is talking about
read. She mentioned it.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by SaLongs1(m): 9:53am On Jan 12
yesloaded:
I can relate

Some people no sabi make pepper soup for this country

grin grin She said they tried to kill her, I no blame her at all especially as she named the particular location.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Sleekfingers: 10:00am On Jan 12
deji17:
This woman doesn't know what she will be missing.

Pepper soup is in France.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Didi2d(m): 10:01am On Jan 12
I love her already, her words describing our weather, food and culture made me smile
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Jackipapa: 10:05am On Jan 12
After eating enough, is is now that you are going that you now know that PEPPER soup has PEPPER. When you have eating and you are fill then you suddenly realize that the food has no salt. Thank you, I strongly believe she will come for some, some day.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by SwTeee(f): 10:28am On Jan 12
What is the name again "pepper 🌢️🌢️🌢️ soup"
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by KennedicalEnergy(m): 10:33am On Jan 12
[quote author=justtoodark post=127901498]thunder fire you....stay in france....!!

nonesense....[Mode please caution him]
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by KennedicalEnergy(m): 10:34am On Jan 12
[quote author=justtoodark post=127901498]thunder fire you....stay in france....!!

nonesense....[]

Mods caution him
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Amayabor1: 10:34am On Jan 12
If you are a peptic ulcer patient or you have gastritis, Nigeria pepper soup and all those Yoruba Peperrish foods are not for you.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by winner37(m): 10:40am On Jan 12
This same thing happened to me my first month in YORUBA LAND ... PEPPER NA DIE 😜😜😜
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by fuckJones(f): 10:41am On Jan 12
the same pepper soup wey no the reach us
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by kkins25(m): 10:44am On Jan 12
Is there anybody that eats good pepper soup without cryingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... It's supposed to be "medicinal"... 😁 😁.

I can't eat it in public sha. my nostrils are sensitive and easily irritated.. Can't have catarh running down in public.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by slowice(m): 10:48am On Jan 12
The nearly kled him in R ọ n u land grin grin
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
Sometime ago I heard a couple were arrested in the US for attempted murder because of this. The victim said as a friend she was invited for a taste of the pepper soup and without warning on the amount of pepper took a sip. She grunted her eyes in pain out of the apartment and dialled 911 immediately. The couple were arrested but later released since it was found out that since the couple could eat the peppersoup without admission to the hospital, it wasn't poison
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by AyomideOG01: 11:03am On Jan 12
saphiere:
Same way I will not miss this forum if I leave. The bully and hatred is too much.

You are leaving today right? God be praised cos losing a member like you will definitely add more sanity to this forum... Adios
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by ibietela2(m): 11:09am On Jan 12
Na Yoruba pepper soup be that
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Litmus: 11:10am On Jan 12
Franzinni:
Wow a tribalism free thread ... Just wow !!!!

There is hope !!!

Which kine tribe dey answer Franzinni ?

angry

...not anywhere in the name checkers book of names.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by spartachico(m): 11:17am On Jan 12
does any one noticed she's single?.... MILF
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by gidgiddy: 11:17am On Jan 12
White people cannot eat Nigerian pepper soup, it is far more pepper than they are used to, even far more pepper than much of the world are used including many African countries
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by dalass(f): 11:17am On Jan 12
christejames:
Sorry ooo πŸ˜‚

Na so our Omoluabi peppersoup dey taste ooo. It must taste like a pepper 🌢 🌢 first... πŸ˜…

Omoluabis like to pepper Dem grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by yesloaded: 11:54am On Jan 12
SaLongs1:
grin grin She said they tried to kill her, I no blame her at all especially as she named the particular location.

Well no be only Yoruba dey chop pepper for pepper soup o

Pepper soup I ate for one hotel for Port Harcourt eh, the pepper fit cut your tongue off

No one kind posh hotel like that o n d pepper soup na 4500 sef but the pepper can make pregnant woman vomit her baby via mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by olisaEze(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12
Aboki sabi peppersoup, which wan be in the North?? grin
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Codes151(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12
nigerians... french companies bringing slave treatment to nigeria n u celebrating france. smh
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Westerhoffe(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12
justtoodark:

look around you today....you think you will come far with that motto today....??

the world go eat you fresh....!!

they killed all those people....!!

You don't believe in your previous Motto anymore?
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by AncientAlien(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12
As a south westerner. If I eat food with less or no pepper for long period of time, I will begin to feel nausea.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Ykc2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12
You see pepper soup leave it igbos and south south people ,yoruba pepper soup na pepper and water dem dey cook ,but for fried meat yoruba sabi that pass anybody
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by 1Sharon(f): 1:15pm On Jan 12
Too much pepper, I agree. I couldn't handle Nigerian pepper when I went.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Smithwilliams826: 1:19pm On Jan 12
If I talk now, them go bar me. Make I just shut up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.