Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery (24919 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit / "APC Won't Miss Migrant And Rolling Stone Politicians" - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by TopBanter: 1:35pm On Jan 12
YoungLionken:
These white Supremacists are always quick and eager to condemn or say trash (passively/actively) against anything that concerns the black man undecided..

No reserve or respect/regard undecided. Whereas, your junks you call foods give diabetes and cancer undecided...

Bro, its not that serious to the extent of tagging her a "white suptemacist". Very harsh considering you don't know her

She can't tolerate pepper which is understandable because a lot of Nigerians raised in the West cannot either.

She made a joke of it. Like a Nigerian saying they won't miss the cold of the UK or Germany when returning to Nigeria.

No wahala, especially in view of what she says she will miss about Nigeria below. All good. Best of luck to her.

“I will miss the climate, I will miss the love of the people, I will miss the sense of humour, the laughter, the music, the dancing, I dance a lot, I will miss a lot,” she said.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by babamoha(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12
They ve showed her pepper.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by spencekat(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12
Gadafii:
A Yoruba friend introduced me to pepper in the year 2016, niccca can use 50 naira pepper the to cook two small size indomie noodles. You are eating and sweeting and sticking your tongue out 🥵

Just imagine how plenty 50 pepper is in 2016 somewhere in ogun state town of ode where food stuff are cheap and readily available

But I learnt to love it, till today if indomie no get rough pepper I no fit chop am, same with other foods like pasta, pepper soup, jollof rice, porridge bean/yam

Pepper has become part of me
Same way I learnt how to eat well peppered foods in Ekiti.Till date,I love eating well peppered foods.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Jan 12
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Do you think it's easy to be a Yoruba ni?

Specially made people by Eledumare.. You must feel our pepper...

With her fat, the Yoruba people are only trying to help her reduce the size....

grin grin grin

Pepper causes weight loss?
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by justtoodark: 2:23pm On Jan 12
Westerhoffe:

You don't believe in your previous Motto anymore?

nope....not with them....no....
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Egoveen: 2:24pm On Jan 12
saphiere:
Same way I will not miss this forum if I leave. The bully and hatred is too much.
They have given you wotoporously on this forum grin grin.....sorry dear.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by sajiwere(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12
Go and be eating your leaf and uncooked food synonymous with White o

quote author=abc115 post=127901175]

https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-miss-nigerian-pepper-soup-you-people-tried-to-kill-me-outgoing-france-ambassador/#google_vignette
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Gamesmart: 3:08pm On Jan 12
justtoodark:
thunder fire you....stay in france....!!

nonesense....

Useless, worthless "yoot".
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by ekelebeXstunner: 4:52pm On Jan 12
Hopefully, she’ll be replaced with a skinny, better-looking woman.
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by olawonder(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12
Fu!cking Zionists dominate every political establishment all over the world!
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by ViceGovernor: 8:38pm On Jan 12
Ever wonder why your tongue feels very hot 🔥 when you taste pepper?
Scientifically the 👅 has taste buds for only for 4 flavours...
1 Sweet
2 Bitter
3 Sour
4 Salty.

Pepper irritates the tongue but we Nigerians are a special breed of people, we are used to seeing pepper 🌶️ on a daily basis from different angles of life 😔
physical, spiritual, economical, educational, political.....even dead body dey see pepper for this country.
God EPP us🙏

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:57pm On Jan 12
She will complain wen she returns back from lack of no pepper in food

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by skywalker240(m): 8:25am On Jan 13
“I will be eating all sorts of things with my eyes red and crying, I have smoke coming out of my ears. I am exaggerating but honestly, why do you put so much pepper? In the North, it’s better but in the South West, my God!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by M0M0SHIKI: 8:58am On Jan 13
Immediately i saw this post i knew it was a woman even without opening it
Re: Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery by Konquest: 2:05pm On Jan 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / Army Warns Solders Against Taking Pictures & Videos During Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.