Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Where Can I Exchange Somali Shillings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Exchange Somali Shillings (151 Views)

How Can I Exchange My Paypal Fund For Naira / Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira / Where Can I Exchange Dollar($) To Naira In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Exchange Somali Shillings by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 8:44am On Jan 12
A friend of mine came back to the country with about 10 million Somalia shillings in cash. One note is 50,000 somalia shillings which makes 5 million per bundle.
The problem is that he has been having difficulty finding exchangers that buy it because they say it's hard for them to resell as no one really goes to the country like that.
Please I know there must still be some exchangers somewhere that can buy it only that we probably haven't been able to meet the right exchanger.

If you have any contact or location please I will appreciate if you can connect us. Thank you
Re: Where Can I Exchange Somali Shillings by ATEAMS: 10:22am On Jan 12
NikoDeBonAmi:
A friend of mine came back to the country with about 10 million Somalia shillings in cash. One note is 50,000 somalia shillings which makes 5 million per bundle.
The problem is that he has been having difficulty finding exchangers that buy it because they say it's hard for them to resell as no one really goes to the country like that.
Please I know there must still be some exchangers somewhere that can buy it only that we probably haven't been able to meet the right exchanger.

If you have any contact or location please I will appreciate if you can connect us. Thank you

Which state are you currently in ?
Re: Where Can I Exchange Somali Shillings by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 10:27am On Jan 12
ATEAMS:

Which state are you currently in ?

Lagos
Re: Where Can I Exchange Somali Shillings by ATEAMS: 10:57am On Jan 12
NikoDeBonAmi:

Lagos

Try airport

(1) (Reply)

How To Land Government Contracts / Alerts For First Bank Customers! / Learn How To Make 10-20k Weekly By Selling Other People Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.