Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From (882 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by CandidAdmin(m): 10:01am On Jan 12
Tell us which state you're from without telling us the state you're from.

The name of my state is the same name of a river, nicknamed the gateway state.

Drop yours.

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Mynd44
Nlfpmod!
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Efna55: 10:06am On Jan 12
I'm from the state with the least local government areas and one of the local government is one of the biggest in the country..
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by CandidAdmin(m): 10:12am On Jan 12
Efna55:
I'm from the state with the least local government areas and one of the local government is one of the biggest in the country..

Bayelsa is the least but doesn't have the biggest.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by dammyz101(m): 10:12am On Jan 12
The sun shine state, where the idunre are plus d deepest part of the Atlantic ocean in west African coast line.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by dammyz101(m): 10:13am On Jan 12
The sun shine state, where the idunre hills are plus d deepest part of the Atlantic ocean in west African coast line.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:26am On Jan 12
The state with the highest number of billionaires in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Jenniejenna: 10:31am On Jan 12
SETHARTHUR:
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Bashnigga(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
The state where Naija was given her name
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Babamide(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12
Our capital city is the brown roof city
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by princeemmma(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12
Rock City

The Gateway
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12
The state wey get mind pass.The fearless state.Carrying last no be option.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Wainey: 1:03pm On Jan 12
Abobi wida? Make men find compass to navigate for this domain, so we fit analyse the cappings weh OP deh yarn, na manchi weh no use him number 6 deh achor where him no fit navigate

That's my state
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by FRANCISTOWN: 1:04pm On Jan 12
Wainey:
Abobi wida? Make men anchor for this domain, so we fit analyse the cappings weh OP deh yarn.

That's my state
PH you.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Gadafii: 1:25pm On Jan 12
The state that shares border with ten other states
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by ATEAMS: 3:02pm On Jan 12
we get plenty plenty fuuuuud
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Kolenda(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12
My fellow statesmen and woman elected their choice governor, I don't know how it happened but the candidate who came 4th was declared the winner of the election by the judiciary

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Jecci(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12
The state where one of the pride of a woman is knowing how to prepare tasty ofe onugbu. They don't joke with this soup there
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Jecci(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12
Kogi
Gadafii:
The state that shares border with ten other states
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Jecci(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12
Imo stateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kolenda:
My fellow statesmen and woman elected their choice governor, I don't know how it happened but the candidate who came 4th was declared the winner of the election by the judiciary
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Jecci(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12
Oyo😁
Babamide:

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Kolenda(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12
Jecci:
Imo stateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na you talk am o!
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Pwayne2016(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12
SETHARTHUR:
Anambra state Obodo m

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Spiff20(m): 12:09am On Jan 13
The oil capital of West Africa.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Babamide(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13
FRANCISTOWN:

PH you.
Is PH a state??
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by christejames(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13
The Coal Capital of Africa!
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14
Kolenda:

Lol, Imo
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14
dammyz101:
The sun shine state, where the idunre are plus d deepest part of the Atlantic ocean in west African coast line.

Ondo
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14
SETHARTHUR:

Anambra... Although I'll rather say Lagos
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14
Bashnigga:
The state where Naija was given her name

Niger
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14
Babamide:

Oyo

1 Like

princeemmma:
Rock City

The Gateway

Ogun??
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by CandidAdmin(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14
Mynd44
Nlfpmod. Come and tell us yours.

Mynd44!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Likely Question They Ask For Student Visa In Us Embassy / Road Map To Tunisia / Us Student Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.