Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From (886 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by CandidAdmin(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14
Someone described his as Big Nyash Beautiful women. Smartest people.
Who can take a guess?
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14
Indigenous billionaires
Yampotatocarrot:

Anambra... Although I'll rather say Lagos
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by wisefingers: 10:15pm On Jan 14
Pounded yam state
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Bashnigga(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15
Yampotatocarrot:

Niger
mount patti hill
Kogi state 😉
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
we get plenty plenty fuuuuud
Benue State

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15
wisefingers:
Pounded yam state
Osun state
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15
Wainey:
Abobi wida? Make men find compass to navigate for this domain, so we fit analyse the cappings weh OP deh yarn, na manchi weh no use him number 6 deh achor where him no fit navigate

That's my state
Rivers State
With all these slangs na Ikwerre man you be
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15
Aaaaarghmed:
The state wey get mind pass.The fearless state.Carrying last no be option.
Delta state
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 10:28pm On Jan 15
We are known for our mouth watery delicacies and our hospitality is a topnotch.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by ATEAMS: 10:31pm On Jan 15
Justkatty:
Benue State

Haha.you ain't far from the truth .
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:56am On Jan 16
Justkatty:
Delta state
Edo.well we are brothers with Delta too.Na same rope tie us
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Wainey: 4:25am On Jan 16
Justkatty:
Rivers State
With all these slangs na Ikwerre man you be
if u lived in Rivers State especially ph back in 2008 and 2010, u will be able to understand my words, it's not about ikwerre
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 7:04am On Jan 16
Wainey:
if u lived in Rivers State especially ph back in 2008 and 2010, u will be able to understand my words, it's not about ikwerre
I understood everything you typed... I was born and raised up in ph,and I have stayed there for 27yrs before I relocated.
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 7:05am On Jan 16
Aaaaarghmed:
Edo.well we are brothers with Delta too.Na same rope tie us
Obaseki people grin
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Justkatty(f): 7:05am On Jan 16
ATEAMS:

Haha.you ain't far from the truth .
cheesy
Re: Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:26am On Jan 16
Justkatty:
Obaseki people grin
confam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spain / Immigration Site Not Working. / Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.