Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Start A New And Lucrative Business " Egusi Peeling And Shelling" Very Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A New And Lucrative Business " Egusi Peeling And Shelling" Very Lucrative (235 Views)

Hot And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A New And Lucrative Business " Egusi Peeling And Shelling" Very Lucrative by Danielbolade332: 10:10am On Jan 12
GET A MELON PEELING MACHINE TODAY AND START TO MAKE MONEY 🤑💰
EGUSI BUSINESS IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS, THAT ONCE YOU START YOU CAN'T GO BROKE.

START a new lucrative business today & say good bye to idleness. Melon Peeling is a money spinning business you can start with affordable capital and gain your freedom from poverty. It peels the Melon excellently well & in a large quantity for commercial use. Melon has gained a very large market as its largely use in many Fast foods, Homes, hotels etc. Hotels & foodstuff dealers will never allow you to rest if you go into this business.

This machine shells or strips melon i.e Egusi of its shell. It can shell more than 20 bags of melon, in a day depending on your operational routines. It's easy and simple to use by flipping the switch, anyone can operate it.
You can request for video footage on how it works.

Contact us on 08069055386 or on WhatsApp: https:///message/3E37BY7FP7QLF1

Nation wide delivery service is anywhere you are in Nigeria

Re: Start A New And Lucrative Business " Egusi Peeling And Shelling" Very Lucrative by Marsconcept: 7:08pm On Feb 27
I am interested in this but need guarantee
Re: Start A New And Lucrative Business " Egusi Peeling And Shelling" Very Lucrative by sunbreaker: 7:58pm On Apr 30
Danielbolade332:
EGUSI BUSINESS IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS, THAT ONCE YOU START YOU CAN'T GO BROKE.

START a new lucrative business today & say good bye to idleness. Melon Peeling is a money spinning business you can start with affordable capital and gain your freedom from poverty. It peels the Melon excellently well & in a large quantity for commercial use. Melon has gained a very large market as its largely use in many Fast foods, Homes, hotels etc. Hotels & foodstuff dealers will never allow you to rest if you go into this business.

This machine shells or strips melon i.e Egusi of its shell. It can shell more than 20 bags of melon, in a day depending on your operational routines. It's easy and simple to use by flipping the switch, anyone can operate it.

your location in Oyo?
Re: Start A New And Lucrative Business " Egusi Peeling And Shelling" Very Lucrative by sunbreaker: 1:05pm On May 08
Danielbolade332:

Please all member of nairaland forum for the shake of safety nobody's should have any deal or patronise the man, he has duped my wife 70k for egusi peeling machine. He took 70k advance payment out of 200k in the hope of taken the balance on delivery. Now, he has bar my wife number but she is calling him with another number and the call went through. All the transactions receipts will be publish if he wants to claim nonsense. I will take a step further to fish him out . .This is opay account he used 08105767401 for the transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops To 4th Position on IMF List of Largest Economies in 2024 in Africa / Profile Of New SEC DG Emomotimi John Agama / Sell Your Various Gift Cards Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.