Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ (41722 Views)

Musiliu Smith: 7 Controversies That Ousted Erstwhile PSC Chairman / 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:24am On Jan 12
Nsnsb
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by StrongAlphMale: 11:25am On Jan 12
TOPCRUISE:
Betta misbehaved real big. However If she and the president is of Northern extraction, she won't be sacked.
If Betta is a he and not a she, she won't be sacked.

It's not a matter of she. Others looted with sense. But this one was just looting anyhow. As in she saw it as an opportunity to quickly cash out. The werey even shared millions to all her friends and told them she's "going to have bastard money'' . Imagine what a minister is saying

6 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Lifemanage: 11:29am On Jan 12
BarrElChapo:
Wait nobody is talking about the Halima woman that stole 44bn only betta this betta that. I’m beginning to agree with those that say it’s a northern scheme to kick her out.
Definitely, southerners never wise.

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Lifemanage: 11:29am On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
She must be sent to jail for treasury looting
Na u go go jail. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by kayusely70(m): 11:29am On Jan 12
TOPCRUISE:
Betta misbehaved real big. However If she and the president is of Northern extraction, she won't be sacked.
If she is a full time Hijab wearing cabinet minister, she won't be sacked. Even if she were to be sacked they still give her time by dragging her tenure.
Hmmmm! You may be right there!
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by BarrElChapo(m): 11:30am On Jan 12
StrongAlphMale:

If Nigeria was sane, buhari and that halima would have been serving a minimum of 76years in jail by now. Of course if it were in China Japan and North Korea, buhari and that halima would have since been executed live on national TV for massive corruption

😂😂😂 true though
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Jan 12
BarrElChapo:
Wait nobody is talking about the Halima woman that stole 44bn only betta this betta that. I’m beginning to agree with those that say it’s a northern scheme to kick her out.
But the mumu woman allowed herself that mess naw. Can anyone force you to steal? They're all the same

4 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by BarrElChapo(m): 11:31am On Jan 12
StrongAlphMale:

It's not a matter of she. Others looted with sense. But this one was just looting anyhow. As in she saw it as an opportunity to quickly cash out. The werey even shared millions to all her friends and told them she's "going to have bastard money'' . Imagine what a minister is saying

Did she say this ? Where please? Leaked audio or something?

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by temielects(m): 11:32am On Jan 12
And nobody is talking about the tithe a d offering she may have paid to some yes Daddy I don't want to mention name, the earlier African youths realise the mehem religious is causing us the better for us!
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Typing: 11:33am On Jan 12
BarrElChapo:

Leave Halima alone. Northerners no dey thief.

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by 3seriez(m): 11:34am On Jan 12
BarrElChapo:

Haven't you been following the news that her passport has been seized and she was at Efcc office twice this week.

3 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by naijapikin2(m): 11:34am On Jan 12
Parararararam

STRENGTH OF A WOMAN.

Shaggy
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by StrongAlphMale: 11:34am On Jan 12
BarrElChapo:

Did she say this ? Where please? Leaked audio or something?

Haven't you been following the news? It's everywhere on nairaland na.

I'll tag you or share the link to news once I find it here. It was posted days ago
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Jan 12
TOPCRUISE:
If she is a full time Hijab wearing cabinet minister, she won't be sacked. Even if she were to be sacked they still give her time by dragging her tenure.
Must we defend thieves based on a mere common ethnicity, religions, party affiliation or gender? What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by DeGreat4real: 11:34am On Jan 12
This ministry should be removed because they are not contributing anything under than to loot money.

It was created to reduce poverty rate in the country but the reverse is the case of what we are seeing today by increasing poverty rate in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Mvnster: 11:35am On Jan 12
StrongAlphMale:

If Nigeria was sane, buhari and that halima would have been serving a minimum of 76years in jail by now. Of course if it were in China Japan and North Korea, buhari and that halima would have since been executed live on national TV for massive corruption
Malami and that aviation minister too
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by oyeb15: 11:35am On Jan 12
Everybody is hungry
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Lifemanage: 11:36am On Jan 12
maasoap:

Must we defend thieves based on a mere common ethnicity, religions, party affiliation or gender? What a shame!
That's politics in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by StrongAlphMale: 11:36am On Jan 12
Mvnster:

Malami and that aviation minister too

All buhari's ministers plus all Tinubu's ministers, they'll all face jail terms. They are thieves and criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by TruthsFM: 11:37am On Jan 12
Lifemanage:

the law will jail her
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Emmaxx: 11:37am On Jan 12
This is serious shocked
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by Paramount01(m): 11:38am On Jan 12
StrongAlphMale:
All ministers are corrupt. Both past and present, they're all thieves!

Nigeria urgently need Peter obi to save and restore this country ASAP. Only OBI can make this country to work again

Will you keep quite! Even Obi can swear is not corrupt

3 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by maasoap(m): 11:38am On Jan 12
Lifemanage:

I guess you are defending her based on ethnicity. Naija Naija grin grin grin.
The case of why a thief from my side should go to jail while the thief from your side is a free citizen? But the big question is: what's gain in defending this thief?

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by StrongAlphMale: 11:40am On Jan 12
Paramount01:

Will you keep quite! Even Obi can swear is not corrupt

Sadly, if Nigeria was working like China Japan and North Korea, Tinubu and all his ministers would have since been executed by firing squad for massive corruption

1 Like

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by VIKTO83(m): 11:41am On Jan 12
U mean she had 1 controversy for each month?
I strongly believe that those senators that pushed for her appointment and screening must have reached a truce with her.
I'm sure she has alot of accomplices
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by VIKTO83(m): 11:42am On Jan 12
Next now she will get a court order to stop her further investigation.
Nigeria na banza
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by slivertongue: 11:43am On Jan 12
BarrElChapo:

it's a trap and they got her

1 Like

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by BarrElChapo(m): 11:44am On Jan 12
Typing:

😂😂😂 sorry sir no vex

1 Like

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by omoadeleye(m): 11:45am On Jan 12
And she go continue to deep for the rest of her life
Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by tonytony208(m): 11:48am On Jan 12
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/8-controversies-that-led-to-betta-edus-downfall/

Yet, some people will say Nigeria isn't moving forward because women are not plenty in leadership position. Is this one not a woman?

2 Likes

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by tonytony208(m): 11:49am On Jan 12
Typing:

Is babachir Lawal or ganduje not northerners?

What stops their women from stealing if their men steal?

Is buhari's wife not a northern? Did she steal or not?

1 Like

Re: 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ by funkymedina: 11:50am On Jan 12
Greetings oo ,
its 2024. What is the process to get and Ai section up and running under technology in nairaland, all this entertainment gossip and the world is running far ahead. Where are people like me who are interested in ai can gather and discuss latest trends , news and tech. I run an AI tech channel on youtube if anyone want to check me out. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCskiCJHr4O81qMF_20ZcvKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.