Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video (4715 Views)

Gbajabiamila’s Memo To Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Shows Tinubu Spent 3bn / Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Yet To Formally Handover / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by Chimezie198(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12
Edu Betta Dollars
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by RenaissanceGuy: 3:38pm On Jan 12
fidelmarshal199:
She was among the microscopic few that was lucky to break through into National Political Scene without having a political godfather, instead of sealing her place, she was stealing with reckless abandon.
This is her end politically, ordinary house of assembly memeber, she can never see again. Dino Melaye is her mentor.
She was nominated by then-governor who she was also a commissioner under.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by johnog4sure: 3:54pm On Jan 12
michlins:
Tomorrow, they will tell you that it's subsidy and other social programmes are the reason the government can not function properly.

You might think how much did she waste here but think of it like this, she's sharing out of bounty and if she has stockpiled. If she has this much, imagine people who has been in government since 1999 and folks who are really close to the seat of power

The lie on its own isn't a problem. The major problem is people who believe and defend it.
My brother I tell u, those who defend it disgustingly! I was telling a friend if u really want to know how wealthy Nigeria is? just look at top oil producing countries, then add Europe because in the 60s Nigeria was wealthier than many European Nations. After this if u see polthiefians you will want to swallow them raw, not defend them

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by AntiTerrorist: 6:30pm On Jan 12
fidelmarshal199:
She was among the microscopic few that was lucky to break through into National Political Scene without having a political godfather, instead of sealing her place, she was stealing with reckless abandon.

This is her end politically, ordinary house of assembly memeber, she can never see again. Dino Melaye is her mentor.

She was nominated as a commissioner and Apc caucus by a godfather, but her nomination to the ministry was Tinubu personal project. Her godfather was even against it but Tinubu insisted on her

Trust me, it's her end for any elective post. Do you think people like Ibori, Stella Oduah, Lucky Igbinedion and Co likes the fact they aren't holding any political posts. The tides are against them, the only thing they can do is to make use of proxies.
If you believe what you wrote then you must have believed devil is your saviour.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12
This was over 4 months ago
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by Hotfreezing: 10:44pm On Jan 12
AntiTerrorist:
If you believe what you wrote then you must have believed devil is your saviour.

She has never won any election in her life. Now that she was disgraced out of office, let her go Cross River to contest let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by worksmart(m): 12:52am On Jan 13
First video doesn't show that the money was shared by Betta Edu.
Even if she shared the money she earns enough as a minister to be be able to share our those amounts of her personal money.
I am not hold fort for her, if is found to have misappropriated public funds she should be punished.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by 9japride(m): 2:51am On Jan 13
I believe that person that made the video normally will be the one who always praises Betta Edu the loudest.
Green snakes in a green grass, one just have to be careful the kind of people you bring into your circle.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by 9japride(m): 3:00am On Jan 13
johnog4sure:
My brother I tell u, those who defend it disgustingly! I was telling a friend if u really want to know how wealthy Nigeria is? just look at top oil producing countries, then add Europe because in the 60s Nigeria was wealthier than many European Nations. After this if u see polthiefians you will want to swallow them raw, not defend them
[color=#006600][/color]

Those who always says that Nigeria is not rich are usually products of corrupt individuals.
They make those statements so that the masses will feel relaxed.
Just imagine the looting going unnoticed in all levels of governance in the country?
If those funds can be managed, the country would have a functional refinery, cruise ship build yard, solid minerals related industries, massive agricultural industries, lucrative tourism etc. All these will attract foreign investors and we the citizens will be living like big boys as seen in Dubai.
But due to the wicked mindset in our society that it's only "me" that should stand and others can go to hell, that's why the country is not moving forward.
Nigeria to me is even more wealthy and has high potential than many Schengen countries.
In 9ja, people pay for goods and services with raw cash.
In developed countries, it's difficult for their people to even buy the latest iPhone without using credit facilities.
The best way the country can grow is if every major region manages themselves and make their own law, there will be a healthy competition. Especially between the west and south east, they will try to make their zones more better than the other.
But what we have now is the idea that "no be my papa property" so na to loot anyhow. No accountability.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by Fujiyama: 4:57am On Jan 13
Is that Betta Edu? She looks different or is it just me?

1 Like

Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by Yankee101: 6:45am On Jan 13
When you ask why is dollar scarce
It’s the way stolen money is moved in nigeria
100 pieces of $100 is N60m naira
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by johnog4sure: 9:31am On Jan 13
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Those who always says that Nigeria is not rich are usually products of corrupt individuals.
They make those statements so that the masses will feel relaxed.
Just imagine the looting going unnoticed in all levels of governance in the country?
If those funds can be managed, the country would have a functional refinery, cruise ship build yard, solid minerals related industries, massive agricultural industries, lucrative tourism etc. All these will attract foreign investors and we the citizens will be living like big boys as seen in Dubai.
But due to the wicked mindset in our society that it's only "me" that should stand and others can go to hell, that's why the country is not moving forward.
Nigeria to me is even more wealthy and has high potential than many Schengen countries.
In 9ja, people pay for goods and services with raw cash.
In developed countries, it's difficult for their people to even buy the latest iPhone without using credit facilities.
The best way the country can grow is if every major region manages themselves and make their own law, there will be a healthy competition. Especially between the west and south east, they will try to make their zones more better than the other.
But what we have now is the idea that "no be my papa property" so na to loot anyhow. No accountability.
Exactly no sense of nationalism, even in the family unit, one person want to be rich and others beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by 9japride(m): 11:21am On Jan 13
johnog4sure:
Exactly no sense of nationalism, even in the family unit, one person want to be rich and others beggars.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's just it.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by olisaEze(m): 11:24am On Jan 13
"It's too mussh for lunch" but you still collect am! That Vicky is a bahdt girl! grin
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by Zackattack: 1:54pm On Jan 15
Tsolutionifede:
ncluding ur peter obi
Mumu! What's my business with Peter Obi?
Do you think everyone that doesn't want an incompetent president is a supporter of Peter Obi!
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by worksmart(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15
The video never show Betta Edu oo!

Just random woman showing dollars she claims "madam " gave, not even her mentioned Betta's name.

I am not defending Betta, but it is unfair to be making accusations against her without credible evidence.

I am starting to wonder if the allegations she was suspended for were backed up with credible evidence.

May be she was just the sacrificial lamb for Tinubu to justify his planned suspension of the governments Social Investment Programmes including NPower.
Re: Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video by Streetdoctor: 2:30pm On Jan 15
joinnow:
$500 dollar for lunch for one person.
Which is above 500,000 for just one person lunch from the beathieful oga at the top
Just for lunch, even d recipient was so gaga, for d recipient to even say d money is too much shows whole lot of tings. Dis is what Tinubu is known, he believes so much in money money money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign / No Going Back On Recognition Of New Libyan Government - GEJ / JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.